gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680742 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 18, 2024, 04:08:39 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Unknown Instrumental - Friends  (Read 1411 times)
superunison
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2015, 06:14:12 PM »

This is the piece with what sounds like taped piano strings... I've seen it mentioned as a Friends OR 20/20 outtake, someone correct me if I'm wrong. Anyways, I was driving in the car yesterday and when the song came on, I spontaneously started singing the verse to Time To Get Alone on top of it... It seemed like a strange revelation... Can anyone tell me if its even possible that this could be an attempt at  an alternate TTGA? Or maybe someone with some audio skills and 15 minutes could splice it together so that you can hear what I'm hearing? It sounds like the same chords and roughly same tempo, and the right hand melody definitely conceals the similarity...
seltaeb1012002
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 06:45:23 PM »

I actually started this awhile back. I'll take a look for it and see if it's worth posting.
superunison
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 07:12:36 PM »

I actually started this awhile back. I'll take a look for it and see if it's worth posting.

Cool! I'm a fan of your other mixes! Interesting to see I'm not the only one to make the connection, I hadn't seen it mentioned before.
Mr. Tiger
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 07:34:05 PM »

I attempted an edit of this a number of years ago (late 90s / early 2000s?). I uploaded it here (listen for the 2nd verse): https://soundcloud.com/chris-dvorak-3
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx