gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 02:19:01 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Where to get David Marks' solo albums?  (Read 1511 times)
kwebb
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: May 25, 2015, 11:19:58 PM »

I've already got "I Think About You Often," but I've been looking for "Work Tapes," "Something Funny Goin' On," and "The Circle Continues." I know they had a very limited print run, but is anyone aware of a place online or a person who's willing to sell them? Does David have a place online where one could buy digital copies?
Cool Cool Water
Smiley Smile Associate

Don't Edit Yourself

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 07:05:02 AM »

I've already got "I Think About You Often," but I've been looking for "Work Tapes," "Something Funny Goin' On," and "The Circle Continues." I know they had a very limited print run, but is anyone aware of a place online or a person who's willing to sell them? Does David have a place online where one could buy digital copies?

Have you tried contacting his wife, Carrie Marks? She would more than likely know....
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 07:06:25 AM by Cool Cool Water » Logged
kwebb
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 01:28:48 PM »

I've thought about it, but I'm not quite sure how to reach her. If I posted the question in the Ask the Honored Guests thread, would she reply?
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 01:34:08 PM »

I've thought about it, but I'm not quite sure how to reach her. If I posted the question in the Ask the Honored Guests thread, would she reply?

Try David's Facebook page. Or if you like, I'll pass your request on, we're Facebook friends.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Cool Cool Water
Smiley Smile Associate

Don't Edit Yourself

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 01:34:32 PM »

Worth a try. I believe I had her personal email once when I met her and David at a private BB gig in Essex (London) in 2008. However, it seems to be misplaced :/ ....  But AGD is right, try his idea! :D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 01:36:34 PM by Cool Cool Water » Logged
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 02:14:06 PM »

Is it really that hard to send a PM?

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
kwebb
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 05:51:41 PM »

Try David's Facebook page. Or if you like, I'll pass your request on, we're Facebook friends.

That would be great. Bgas, I don't get on the board very often, so a PM didn't occur to me until you suggested it.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx