-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 12:15:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Carnival Of Sound
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  why was this?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: why was this?  (Read 4700 times)
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

what it means to be human

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2006, 07:38:57 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IV6rQxfk48

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
SG7
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 10:46:05 AM »

Here's one you can put up there too haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELTfS1NywII
carlydenise
Smiley Smile Associate

Heaven

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 11:06:11 AM »

oh my gosh this reminds me of one of those musical shows you see at amusement parks

come be my redeemer...awaken me beautiful dreamer
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 11:47:31 AM »

oh my gosh, wtf did i just watch?

To view my video documentation of my Beach Boys collection go to www.youtube.com/justinplank

"Someone needs to tell Adrian Baker that imitation isn't innovation." -The Real Beach Boy

~post of the century~
"Well, you reached out to me too, David, and I'd be more than happy to fill Bgas's shoes. You don't need him anyway - some of us have the same items in our collections as he does and we're also much better writers. Spoiled brat....."
-Mikie

"in this online beach boy community, I've found that you're either correct or corrected. Which in my mind is all in good fun to show ones knowledge of their favorite band."- punkinhead
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 10:05:54 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56gMFUVJmoA&search=yatta

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2006, 07:28:06 AM »

that's one of the most ridiculous things ever

~post of the century~
-Mikie

Susan
Honored Guest

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2006, 12:13:43 PM »

Ho

lee

sh*t.

All of My Dad's Truck's on-line tracks all in one place!
carlydenise
Smiley Smile Associate

Heaven

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2006, 01:30:54 PM »

OH MY GOSH LOLOLOLOLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

What was that???!!! The Japanese version of the Backstreet Boys or Menudo? That....was INSANE LOL, hope they had them there leaves sewed on securely
Carly

come be my redeemer...awaken me beautiful dreamer
punkinhead
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 03:49:38 PM »

is it bad that i enjoy Yatta? (the song not the guys who sing it)

~post of the century~
-Mikie

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: