gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 11:19:21 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: If Mike wasn't in the band...  (Read 60782 times)
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: May 22, 2015, 11:58:25 AM »

My initial comment on this thread was to warn another poster not to push the mod (or others) too far. Guitarfool chose to go public with my experience with him and my ban, essentially saying that I "lied" and to prove it. He called me out on it. So my subsequent posts were intended to counter his claim that I lied. And I'm still not done yet! I still have "proof" through a private e-mail AND the thread in question to support my side of things. If Guitarfool wants to take it further on the board, I will. I don't like to be called a liar and neither does anyone else, I'm sure. And if others want to bring up past experiences with me like Mujan has, you're more than welcome! There are quite a few people on this board who I regard as friends, some of which have addressed me on the board, and have PM'ed and e-mailed me privately. Thanks for that!

This is a crock of sh*t but at this point I'm not surprised at all considering the source and the way lies have been used to make a case against me for some reason.

It's kid stuff to try arguing with the irrational and the lies. Now I have to revert back to "who started it" kind of sh*t? No.

Anyone with eyes and a brain can see the first post you made that was designed entirely to blast off on me over an axe you've been grinding from this 7 day timeout last month.

You chose to do it the chickenshit way rather than address the moderators in private, you chose to LIE after the explanation was given to you immediately after it happened, you chose to distort and twist what actually happened to make me look like i did something wrong, and now you're lying about how all this came into the thread.

You point-blank made charges and claims against me that I banned people on a whim and banned someone because of a discussion not going my way. You lied about me trying to persuade and influence others into doing something against you. You lied about the reasons for the time out as explained specifically to you.

And you knew all along there were privacy concerns at play here which I would not post private messages or emails, so you thought it would be good to try fucking me over in public.

Why should I or any of the moderators at this point give you any benefit of the doubt since your entire diatribe about this since YOU BROUGHT IT UP by accusing me falsely has been based on lies and distortions?

We have the entire string of messages, emails, board posts, everything else which played into the decision. It was a mutual, agreed decision, not something I nor anyone else did on their own initiative or with spite.

Can you fucking accept that without trying to lie your way out of it, or wrongly place the blame on my shoulders to prove a point? Do you get a gold star or something for trying to take shots at me in public?

This is the most pathetic and childish crap I've encountered on this board. Having to defend lies and knowing there are privacy issues that would keep me and most rational people from pasting the full story on a public board, Mikie to be blunt this is chickenshit and it is the stuff that has ruined the board.

Now the lie is I started this whole thing. I don't have to say prove it because the proof can be found by anyone tracing back this thread and seeing the bullshit you posted. And continuing to lie and distort publicly rather than presenting something to back it up, or doing what should have been the right thing to do all along, which would have been taking it up with Billy and I privately. Even though Billy already explained all of this to you.

It's too bad you're not man enough to accept what he said and move on after a month of this.

Mikie, it was 7 days not being able to post here for f***'s sake. And it was kept off the board, so no one knew until you decided to air it out here and do so by lying about it.

All i can say is, we lost a very, very good person in all of this, and it was a g*ddamned shame to see it happen over someone who cannot accept or deal in the truth and something as silly as a 7 day no-post timeout that could have been over and done and forgotten by this point.

Keep it classy, man.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 22, 2015, 12:19:02 PM »

My initial comment on this thread was to warn another poster not to push the mod (or others) too far. Guitarfool chose to go public with my experience with him and my ban, essentially saying that I "lied" and to prove it. He called me out on it. So my subsequent posts were intended to counter his claim that I lied. And I'm still not done yet! I still have "proof" through a private e-mail AND the thread in question to support my side of things. If Guitarfool wants to take it further on the board, I will. I don't like to be called a liar and neither does anyone else, I'm sure. And if others want to bring up past experiences with me like Mujan has, you're more than welcome! There are quite a few people on this board who I regard as friends, some of which have addressed me on the board, and have PM'ed and e-mailed me privately. Thanks for that!

This is a crock of sh*t but at this point I'm not surprised at all considering the source and the way lies have been used to make a case against me for some reason.

It's kid stuff to try arguing with the irrational and the lies. Now I have to revert back to "who started it" kind of sh*t? No.

Anyone with eyes and a brain can see the first post you made that was designed entirely to blast off on me over an axe you've been grinding from this 7 day timeout last month.

You chose to do it the chickenshit way rather than address the moderators in private, you chose to LIE after the explanation was given to you immediately after it happened, you chose to distort and twist what actually happened to make me look like i did something wrong, and now you're lying about how all this came into the thread.

You point-blank made charges and claims against me that I banned people on a whim and banned someone because of a discussion not going my way. You lied about me trying to persuade and influence others into doing something against you. You lied about the reasons for the time out as explained specifically to you.

And you knew all along there were privacy concerns at play here which I would not post private messages or emails, so you thought it would be good to try fucking me over in public.

Why should I or any of the moderators at this point give you any benefit of the doubt since your entire diatribe about this since YOU BROUGHT IT UP by accusing me falsely has been based on lies and distortions?

We have the entire string of messages, emails, board posts, everything else which played into the decision. It was a mutual, agreed decision, not something I nor anyone else did on their own initiative or with spite.

Can you fucking accept that without trying to lie your way out of it, or wrongly place the blame on my shoulders to prove a point? Do you get a gold star or something for trying to take shots at me in public?

This is the most pathetic and childish crap I've encountered on this board. Having to defend lies and knowing there are privacy issues that would keep me and most rational people from pasting the full story on a public board, Mikie to be blunt this is chickenshit and it is the stuff that has ruined the board.

Now the lie is I started this whole thing. I don't have to say prove it because the proof can be found by anyone tracing back this thread and seeing the bullshit you posted. And continuing to lie and distort publicly rather than presenting something to back it up, or doing what should have been the right thing to do all along, which would have been taking it up with Billy and I privately. Even though Billy already explained all of this to you.

It's too bad you're not man enough to accept what he said and move on after a month of this.

Mikie, it was 7 days not being able to post here for f***'s sake. And it was kept off the board, so no one knew until you decided to air it out here and do so by lying about it.

All i can say is, we lost a very, very good person in all of this, and it was a maldito shame to see it happen over someone who cannot accept or deal in the truth and something as silly as a 7 day no-post timeout that could have been over and done and forgotten by this point.

Keep it classy, man.

Actually Guitarfool, it's not a crock of sh*t at all. Far from it, in fact. But you're very persistent, I'll give you that!

My last resort here will be a communique that I had with Billy. The day I was banned, I sent him an e-mail questioning him why I was banned and he sent me a reply a couple of days later after he "had a chance to sort things out". I choose not to embarrass him, but maybe it will serve to put your accusations (and your list of 4-5 questions) to rest. If you guys don't mind, I'll post it right here. Because the more you try to diminish MY rep here, the more ridiculous it seems. You chose NOT to go to PM with this, so maybe I should "cover my butt" and lay out what was communicated to me via a mod.

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #202 on: May 22, 2015, 12:23:17 PM »

The bolded parts..I have to lay heavy emphasis on this.  As I was the *initial* person contacted originally in regards to this, I have to explain that it is part of the reason why I've stayed quiet. If a member PMs me (or any of the other mods) with a concern, it stays anonymous. I cannot in good conscience violate that confidentiality. Although said poster has asked me to delete his/her account, and I have complied with this wish, I still will not explain further unless given permission by said (now former-) poster to do so. I admit that I made a mistake in not contacting the affected parties at first before taking action, but what's done is done and I cannot go back and change that.

Edit...

How ironic...as I was typing that, this was posted...

My last resort here will be a communique that I had with Billy. The day I was banned, I sent him an e-mail questioning him why I was banned and he sent me a reply a couple of days later after he "had a chance to sort things out". I choose not to embarrass him, but maybe it will serve to put your accusations (and your list of 4-5 questions) to rest. If you guys don't mind, I'll post it right here.

I strongly advise against that.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 12:25:32 PM by ♩♬ Billy C ♯♫♩ » Logged

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #203 on: May 22, 2015, 12:40:06 PM »

The sad part is, I hadn't even read this thread until I got my PM box basically exploded full of complaints about it. The whole topic to begin with was out of line to begin with (served no purpose), but the fact it's denigrated to what it has, quite frankly, never should have happened.  There are other issues between other posters that popped up in this thread that I haven't had time to deal with because of this other issue that I've had to respond to above, but it is being addressed with said poster(s).

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: May 22, 2015, 12:45:03 PM »

Just an FYI Billy, e-mails to me are held in strict confidence unless authorized by both parties to share. I was going to await your feedback on this before moving forward. Guitarfool keeps coming on to me and it's getting to the point now where I'm against the wall with his accusations and have to fight back. That's what I would do in a physical altercation before getting beat up. He keeps asking for proof and I was ready to provide more. The evidence is in the pudding. I have more (see comments toward GF from other posters on the thread in question). Call me a Chickenshit or whatever you want, but I will bow out now before I get banned again. Any further communication that I have with GF will be through PM and I will copy you, Billy.

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
Ang Jones
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 22, 2015, 12:45:10 PM »

Not really, Andrew used the words 'usual suspects' - we all know what people he had in mind, not the entire Beach Boys fan community.

'We all know' well, that's another assumption, isn't it?  But even if we do all know to whom Andrew is referring, what proof does he have that if Mike had not been in the band they would have wanted to hate someone else?  And of course if they were just nasty people, where is it written that they may only hate one person? Edit to point out that they could have hated more than one band member for years.

Of course, I could ask 'had there not been a band called The Beatles or a person called Mick Jagger, or several other persons named in Mike's R&R Hall of Fame speech, who else would he have had a go at?'
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 03:35:58 PM by Ang Jones » Logged
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 22, 2015, 12:59:50 PM »

Not really, Andrew used the words 'usual suspects' - we all know what people he had in mind, not the entire Beach Boys fan community.

'We all know' well, that's another assumption, isn't it?  But even if we do all know to whom Andrew is referring, what proof does he have that if Mike had not been in the band they would have wanted to hate someone else?  And of course if they were just nasty people, where is it written that they may only hate one person?

Of course, I could ask 'had there not been a band called The Beatles or a person called Mick Jagger, or several other persons named in Mike's R&R Hall of Fame speech, who else would he have had a go at?'

There is, in my estimation, not a single person on this board (including any "usual suspects") who, in the absence of Mike Love's existence in the band, would somehow start finding some sort of smoke and mirrors issue to hammer another bandmate about. It ain't so. I can see how the original post was said completely in jest, off the cuff... but it's everyone's fault (including my own) for actually responding seriously to such an obviously facetious remark.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 01:01:15 PM by CenturyDeprived » Logged
Ang Jones
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 22, 2015, 03:43:42 PM »

'We all know' well, that's another assumption, isn't it?  But even if we do all know to whom Andrew is referring, what proof does he have that if Mike had not been in the band they would have wanted to hate someone else?  And of course if they were just nasty people, where is it written that they may only hate one person?

There is, in my estimation, not a single person on this board (including any "usual suspects") who, in the absence of Mike Love's existence in the band, would somehow start finding some sort of smoke and mirrors issue to hammer another bandmate about. It ain't so. I can see how the original post was said completely in jest, off the cuff... but it's everyone's fault (including my own) for actually responding seriously to such an obviously facetious remark.

The original comment may have been made in jest but it nevertheless suggests the fault lies with the usual suspects and not with Mike. Were this the case we would surely already have seen negativity towards other band members too. The fact that we haven't isn't IMO coincidental. Yes, unfortunately several of us rose to the original post just as many of us over the years have risen to various comments Mike has made in interviews. There are recent examples of this on this very message board.
Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: May 23, 2015, 05:07:40 AM »

I know that the libel didn't rise to the heinous level of being called a "cheerleader" but what is being done about the member who libeled another member as a "fellator"? Are the vague do-nothing and/or being-handled posts in regards to the "fellator" libel?  A public announcement was made in the "cheerleader" incident, could a Moderator please respond/clarify in some way?

"Bring me the head of Carmen Sandiego" Lynne "The Chief" Thigpen
Mujan, 8@$+@Rc| of a Blue Wizard
Smiley Smile Associate

SMiLE is America: Infinite Potential Never Reached

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: May 23, 2015, 06:35:28 AM »

I know that the libel didn't rise to the heinous level of being called a "cheerleader" but what is being done about the member who libeled another member as a "fellator"? Are the vague do-nothing and/or being-handled posts in regards to the "fellator" libel?  A public announcement was made in the "cheerleader" incident, could a Moderator please respond/clarify in some way?

Im sorry but...get over it. I dont mean to be rude, but someone called you a not so nice name. Youre an adult, I presume. We all know you didnt actually go down on Mike or Bruce or whoever. You crying about it just brings more attention and actually makes you look worse. If you just talked to the person in question and/or PM'd the mods about it I think that would accomplish more than this hissyfit. Not saying this to be rude, just being a "straight shooter" like good ol' Mr Love.

Here are my SMiLE Mixes. All are 2 suite, but still vastly different in several ways. Be on the lookout for another, someday.

Aquarian SMiLE>HERE
Dumb Angel (Olorin Edition)>HERE
Dumb Angel [the Romestamo Cut]>HERE

& This is a new pet project Ive worked on, which combines Fritz Lang's classic film, Metropolis (1927) with The United States of America (1968) as a new soundtrack. More info is in the video description.
The American Metropolitan Circus>HERE
[
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: May 23, 2015, 07:06:06 AM »

Im sorry but...get over it. I dont mean to be rude, but someone called you a not so nice name. Youre an adult, I presume. We all know you didnt actually go down on Mike or Bruce or whoever. You crying about it just brings more attention and actually makes you look worse. If you just talked to the person in question and/or PM'd the mods about it I think that would accomplish more than this hissyfit. Not saying this to be rude, just being a "straight shooter" like good ol' Mr Love.

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up  Exactly.

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 23, 2015, 07:08:58 AM »

You are forgiven since you don't know what all has and has not been done up to this  point.  I could PM the offender but he offended publicly and multiple times,  others were disciplined publicly  for less, others are airing their grievances publicly, I think I have done more than enough privately, I'm comfortable with public.  If the offender wants to apologize publicly and stop I'm good with it.

I find it a little ironic that no one on the board has objected at the offender but instead at me.

drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 23, 2015, 07:13:15 AM »

I know that the libel didn't rise to the heinous level of being called a "cheerleader" but what is being done about the member who libeled another member as a "fellator"? Are the vague do-nothing and/or being-handled posts in regards to the "fellator" libel?  A public announcement was made in the "cheerleader" incident, could a Moderator please respond/clarify in some way?

Wait a minute there, who are you to tell Cam how he is supposed to feel? I am sure some of the things that hurt your feelings would roll off a duck's back with me or other people. You don't get to decide those things, none of us here do. This is why we have Mods to go to if we feel someone has gone too far. Personal attacks are just that, personal.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
On Stage As It Is In Studio,
Give Us This Day, Our Shortenin' Bread
And Forgive Us Our Bootlegs,
As We Also Have Forgiven Our Wife And Managers,
And Lead Us Not Into Kokomo,
But Deliver Us From Mike Love.
Amen.  ---hypehat
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

Time to make the chimifuckingchangas.

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 23, 2015, 07:16:33 AM »

And this thread has long since become worthless. Best to lock it down, methinks.

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

This is also Mr. Pool's Naughty List. Don't end up on here. It will be updated.
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 23, 2015, 07:22:19 AM »

I almost fellatormychair when I read this thread.

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 23, 2015, 07:22:28 AM »

And this thread has long since become worthless. Best to lock it down, methinks.
I know, it just never ends in this place. We must be all be socially backwards to some degree. Hardly a thread started that doesn't devolve into name calling and personal arguing. We really don't know how to have a civil conversation with each other.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
On Stage As It Is In Studio,
Give Us This Day, Our Shortenin' Bread
And Forgive Us Our Bootlegs,
As We Also Have Forgiven Our Wife And Managers,
And Lead Us Not Into Kokomo,
But Deliver Us From Mike Love.
Amen.  ---hypehat
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

Time to make the chimifuckingchangas.

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 23, 2015, 07:26:20 AM »

At least the sparring on Male Ego was funny...this sh*t is just pathetic.

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

This is also Mr. Pool's Naughty List. Don't end up on here. It will be updated.
lee
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 23, 2015, 08:39:38 AM »

I agree. Considering AGD only posted one more time within this whole thread shows that it was only created to start sh!t. It's quite sad that a thread like this was started from a so called "historian".
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 23, 2015, 08:49:55 AM »

I agree. Considering AGD only posted one more time within this whole thread shows that it was only created to start sh!t. It's quite sad that a thread like this was started from a so called "historian".

Fairly, and abundantly obvious what this thread was created to make happen but instead ended up a complete fail. Sorry, bubby.  Cool

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: May 23, 2015, 10:04:12 AM »

I know that the libel didn't rise to the heinous level of being called a "cheerleader" but what is being done about the member who libeled another member as a "fellator"? Are the vague do-nothing and/or being-handled posts in regards to the "fellator" libel?  A public announcement was made in the "cheerleader" incident, could a Moderator please respond/clarify in some way?

You are forgiven since you don't know what all has and has not been done up to this  point.  I could PM the offender but he offended publicly and multiple times,  others were disciplined publicly  for less, others are airing their grievances publicly, I think I have done more than enough privately, I'm comfortable with public.  If the offender wants to apologize publicly and stop I'm good with it.

I find it a little ironic that no one on the board has objected at the offender but instead at me.

Perhaps you've missed the fact that said.poster making those comments was suspended yesterday for those remarks . Or you're just trying to start mess, which is part for the course. For your sake, I hope it's the former.

Fair warning, though...I am going back and looking at every single post between you two since it first started getting out of hand. If it turns out that you were actually the one that started this, well...
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 10:09:06 AM by ♩♬ Billy C ♯♫♩ » Logged

Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 23, 2015, 10:11:37 AM »

Perhaps you've missed the fact that said.poster making those comments was suspended yesterday for those remarks . Or you're just trying to start mess, which is part for the course. For your sake, I hope it's the former.

Fair warning, though...I am going back and looking at every single post between you two since it first started getting out of hand. If it turns out that you were actually the one that started this, well...

First, thank you. Second, how would I have known he was suspended?  Third, warning noted, please do. 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 10:18:23 AM by Cam Mott » Logged

♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #221 on: May 23, 2015, 10:21:14 AM »

You're right...how would you know he wasn't suspended?  My answer to that? THAT'S why you should never assume things.

Cam Mott
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 23, 2015, 10:34:05 AM »

You're right...how would you know he wasn't suspended?  My answer to that? THAT'S why you should never assume things.

What? I didn't assume he wasn't and I didn't assume he was, I didn't assume anything, I was asking what was being done about it in my not knowingness. Now I know, I'm good.

guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #223 on: May 23, 2015, 10:40:47 AM »

I know that the libel didn't rise to the heinous level of being called a "cheerleader"

No need for this kind of thing unless it was to drag things even deeper into the muck. It's none of your business.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
Mujan, 8@$+@Rc| of a Blue Wizard
Smiley Smile Associate

SMiLE is America: Infinite Potential Never Reached

View Profile WWW
« Reply #224 on: May 23, 2015, 11:01:31 AM »

Wait a minute there, who are you to tell Cam how he is supposed to feel? I am sure some of the things that hurt your feelings would roll off a duck's back with me or other people. You don't get to decide those things, none of us here do. This is why we have Mods to go to if we feel someone has gone too far. Personal attacks are just that, personal.

Youre right, its just in how you react to it. I recall asking if there was some kind of ignore button when things got tense for me. It really seems more and more like that might be the best option for everyone. I know thats not exactly a quick fix, but it would probably save us all a lot of trouble down the road. I just think crying about it to the mods in a thread where they're already being given enough grief might not be the best way to get what you want. Its like throwing a temper tantrum as mommy and daddy are discussing how theyre gonna pay the mounting bills...theres a better time and place and way to do it.

I agree it might be better if this thread were locked now. It was probably meant to start sh*t, it failed to start the sh*t it set out to but now theres a whole different kind of smellier sh*t thats stinking up the board.

Here are my SMiLE Mixes. All are 2 suite, but still vastly different in several ways. Be on the lookout for another, someday.

Aquarian SMiLE>HERE
Dumb Angel (Olorin Edition)>HERE
Dumb Angel [the Romestamo Cut]>HERE

& This is a new pet project Ive worked on, which combines Fritz Lang's classic film, Metropolis (1927) with The United States of America (1968) as a new soundtrack. More info is in the video description.
The American Metropolitan Circus>HERE
[
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx