gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 09:38:06 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Murry and Carl  (Read 1525 times)
SurferDownUnder
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2015, 11:40:07 PM »

On a Carl trip right now, how did Carl feel about Murry? I've often heard that Carl was spared the rod by Murry more then his brothers as he was the youngest and perhaps the quietest. Carl was the only one of the brothers to attend Murry's funeral and I've never really seen any statements from him about his father....
The 4th Wilson Bro.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 06:28:41 PM »

Carl loved his dad, just as his older brothers did.  You'll likely never read anything about Carl speaking ill of Murry.  In truth, it's unlikely that any of us will ever know any more about Carl's attitudes about his family, his relationship with his bandmates, or matters concerning his private life than we have already learned.  Carl was a very private person.  He apparently did not like to talk or write about his private life, and even now, some 17 years after his death, his family still doesn't share much information about him.  I'm hopeful that the book that's scheduled to be released in September will give us a better perspective and understanding of Carl Wilson, the man.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx