gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 12:52:30 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mike n Bruce VIP question  (Read 1057 times)
jamesellaby
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2015, 02:22:15 AM »

I'm going to see 'the Beach Boys' later this month and went for the VIP package because I'm a sucker. But I don't get how it works. According to Mike's site, I should get a decent seat, but on Ticketmaster it said I needed to book a regular ticket as well as the VIP upgrade. So do I ditch that seat on the day and get a better one? And am I going to get told any details any time soon about timings, etc? Just wondering from anyone here who's been on it so far...
jamesellaby
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 01:40:06 AM »

Bumping because there's a week to go and I've still heard nothing. SOMEONE here must have been to one of these?  Undecided
RiC
Smiley Smile Associate

One and Only

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 01:59:44 AM »

Well, I have VIP ticket to the first London show. In the first london show in Royal Albert Hall the "better" seat belongs to the VIP package, but in the second show you have to buy both seperately. So I guess it depends on when and where your show is?
jamesellaby
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 03:12:38 AM »

It's the Manchester show I'm going to. To be honest I'm happy with the seat I've got, it's a pretty good view. I'm mostly just wondering when they are going to tell me what time to get there, etc.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx