-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:38:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  "Tolerant" leftists in John Bull's Tyranny riot over David Cameron's re-election
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "Tolerant" leftists in John Bull's Tyranny riot over David Cameron's re-election  (Read 3558 times)
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

Time to make the chimifuckingchangas.

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2015, 07:04:23 AM »

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-10/riots-erupt-in-london-against-re-election-of-david-cameron/6458098

Can someone in the UK please tell me why we should take this uncivilized behavior seriously? If you're trying to keep the Tories out of power, shows of idiocy like this aren't really going to change pro-Tory minds, are they?

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

This is also Mr. Pool's Naughty List. Don't end up on here. It will be updated.
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 07:19:46 AM »

Defacing a war monument is pretty low. Clowns like that don't deserve the right to vote.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 07:22:01 AM »

Labour voters are so desperate to tolerate everything that they have to act like animals when they don't get their way. I bet if the UKIP supporters were the ones rioting those leftist degenerates would be all over the news denouncing them.

By the way, how in the blue hell can the SNP get 56 seats on 1.5 million votes but UKIP can only retain one on 4 million?

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 07:39:39 AM »

SNP gets all it's votes from Scotland. UKIP gets more votes overall but it's spread out throughout the nation so they don't win the majority.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 10:45:34 AM »

Defacing a war monument is pretty low. Clowns like that don't deserve the right to vote.

Too true. Assholes. 

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 02:09:53 PM »

I don't know why all the Labour voters are having a chimp out anyway. They wanted a social democrat and they got one. His name is David Cameron. That's apparently what the UK "majority" wants. Of course, only 39% of registered voters actually went out to vote, so...what, they thought Ed Miiiband or Nick Clegg (or the annoying incomprehensible woman in charge of the SNP) was going to be DIFFERENT?! Choosing between Ed Miliband, David Cameron, and Nick Clegg is like choosing between Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, and Gary Johnson or Coke, Pepsi, and Mr. Pibb - one may be sweeter than the others but they're all bad for you.

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 06:00:48 PM »

We need the TRBB party in the USA/UK. Wink

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 07:37:34 PM »

We need the TRBB party in the USA/UK. Wink

Talk about fucking with the formula! It'll be so inappropriate. EVERYONE will want the innocence. LOL

Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2015, 10:20:36 PM »

Labour voters are so desperate to tolerate everything that they have to act like animals when they don't get their way. I bet if the UKIP supporters were the ones rioting those leftist degenerates would be all over the news denouncing them.

By the way, how in the blue hell can the SNP get 56 seats on 1.5 million votes but UKIP can only retain one on 4 million?
Thought you might find this interesting.

http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/heres-how-the-election-results-would-look-under-a-proportional-voting-system--gJenQmaW2gW

Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2015, 10:15:36 AM »

A proportional voting system would mean the Tories and Labour might actually have to worry about UKIP.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: