-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:01:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Bellagio 10452
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  The 2015 UK general election; The Telegraph: 7 leaders answer 7 questions
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 2015 UK general election; The Telegraph: 7 leaders answer 7 questions  (Read 5346 times)
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

Time to make the chimifuckingchangas.

View Profile
« on: April 26, 2015, 09:32:26 AM »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/general-election-2015/11562267/Nigel-Farage-Im-too-tolerant.-I-need-to-be-more-cutthroat-7-leaders-answer-7-questions.html

Unsurprisingly, Nigel Farage is the only one who makes sense.

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

This is also Mr. Pool's Naughty List. Don't end up on here. It will be updated.
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 10:45:34 AM »

I was attending a board meeting in The Netherlands in 2010. In a bar (after the board meeting) a British attendee complained to me about the British government's massive public cutbacks. I pretended to be understanding - because I am a nice guy. However, my ancap side screamed (in my head) "You got what you asked for, you are pro-democracy and pro-government.".

It was quite a night. All the Americans there were pro big government/war etc and I repeated Ron Paul talking points, the discussion got pretty interesting after a few beers. I also a had a fairly lengthy discussion with an American on the topic "What country is to blame for the start of WW1". His answer is Germany, my answer is Russia.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 11:04:02 AM by Hamstring Hero » Logged

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 11:18:21 AM »

Well, the ancaps actually read history, the nationalists read what the media says. Smiley

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 08:42:45 AM »

I have a nasty feeling Labour are going to get back in. I really hope not, they f*** up the country everytime.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 10:36:53 AM »

Labour probably will get in because for some reason the fools in John Bull's Tyranny are always afraid of being called racists so they vote for a party full of reverse racists in order to prove their point.

UKIP is just leagues beyond anything the UK has to offer. It's really sad just how leftist that country is.

Please delete my account
Smiley Smile Associate

Please delete my account

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2015, 11:25:34 AM »

Yeah, well I'm glad you and Swedish Frog don't get to vote in our election.

All UK Beach Boy fans, naturally being ecologically aware, should vote Green, (unless of course you have to vote tactically to keep the tories or kippers out.)

Please delete my account
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 12:07:54 PM »

Don't worry, UB. I did not even vote in the Swedish election last year. Smiley We have to elect a government so that we can find out what is in it.

I found some minor differences between Sweden and England by the way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noKgDhVygFo&spfreload=10
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 12:23:35 PM by Hamstring Hero » Logged

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2015, 12:32:49 PM »

Peel away the green and find the red.

Please delete my account
Smiley Smile Associate

Please delete my account

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2015, 01:55:11 PM »

red is fine by me!

Please delete my account
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2015, 11:55:19 PM »

Labour probably will get in because for some reason the fools in John Bull's Tyranny are always afraid of being called racists so they vote for a party full of reverse racists in order to prove their point.

UKIP is just leagues beyond anything the UK has to offer. It's really sad just how leftist that country is.

I've never voted in my life as I just don't trust politicians. I'm in two minds as to if I'm going to vote this time. While much of what Farage says makes sense, I have a feeling it will be just more empty promises just like all the other parties.

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2015, 08:17:11 AM »

I've never voted in my life as I just don't trust politicians. I'm in two minds as to if I'm going to vote this time. While much of what Farage says makes sense, I have a feeling it will be just more empty promises just like all the other parties.

Well, like all manner of representative democracy, Farage alone is not going to enact any real change without lots of UKIP support in Parliament. I think he's mainly running a symbolic campaign much like what Ron Paul did here in the U.S. back in 2008 and 2012. He's trying to get a message out, and to his credit he's doing a far better job at articulating the positions than Ron Paul did. Of course, there are obvious parallels between both figures, but Farage is preferable to Ron Paul simply because he isn't hiding behind political correctness. SOMEONE had to point out the very real problem of the fifth column in our "backwards" Western culture. And besides, I'll take a politician who actually worked in the private sector before getting into politics as opposed to the social democrats like Ed Miliband, David Cameron, Barack Obama, or Hilary Clinton, people who have never held a real job in their lives.

After following the Nige for the last couple of years, I might actually hate the press in John Bull's Tyranny more than the press in 'Murica. There's American spin and then there is British spin. It's sickening, to be honest.

Check out this video of Farage at CPAC 2015. Dude stuck out like a sore thumb with the neoconservatives over there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMUmfeklWXc
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 08:20:12 AM by The Real Beach Boy » Logged

Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2015, 08:13:31 AM »

http://www.bbc.com/news/election-2015-32633008

Good luck with the social democrats, people of John Bull's Tyranny.

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2015, 08:30:11 AM »

...afraid of being called racists so they vote for a party full of reverse racists in order to prove their point.

Boy does this sound familiar.  People are so bullied by real racists & thugs -- that they feel like by supporting them, they're not being racist.  Al Sharpton.  Barrack Obama.  Eric Holder.  Just a bunch of mandingo pieces of sh-t.

Peel away the green and find the red.

So fcking true.  The "Green Movement" is the new home of displaced Communists.

And to all the folks who've yet to see that -- no, we all love the environment and clean air and clean water.  Nobody wants dirty air and water.  Think about it.  Roll Eyes  

People need to understand that successful bad people are at least smart enough to graft themselves onto "believable causes."  As in, no robber knocks on the front door saying "hi.  I'm a robber.  Can I come in?"  They usually find something to disarm their victims with.  Hence the "Green" bullsh-t.

Got it?

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2015, 08:49:19 AM »

Bean Bag - you are truly funny. 

Whether I agree with your position, or not, you have a great way of peeling back the layers... LOL

One for Friday  Beer
Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2015, 05:40:42 PM »

Boy does this sound familiar.  People are so bullied by real racists & thugs -- that they feel like by supporting them, they're not being racist.

Like the people who freaked out when the world found out that the Rotherham child rapists were Pakistani Muslims. It was apparently "racist" to point that fact out.

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2015, 09:07:40 PM »

Yep.  And yet they're always quick and steadfast in their repudiation of the Catholic Church.  In fact, Christians are supposed to pay for other people's abortions!  Even though killing the most innocent lives on Earth offends these Christians ... they're being "insensitive" and conducting a war on Wimon for not wanting to pay for the procedures.  But... HEY!! don't you dare draw a fcking cartoon of "the Prophet!"  That would be inconsiderate and mean.  Grrrr!

LOL LOL LOL

Meanwhile... we've got Muslim clerics calling for people's deaths -- and Obama is only able to wag his phony-bony finger of injustice at Christians.  Oooo tough guy!! 

I guess it's cool to be a "big man" against the meek -- to those who you know won't come after you with a rusty machete and a gas can.  He's a bully.  He's a chicken sh-t when dealing with real killers.  He's a total bully.  Most idiots are.

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2015, 09:09:58 PM »

Bean Bag - you are truly funny. 

Whether I agree with your position, or not, you have a great way of peeling back the layers... LOL

One for Friday  Beer

Rock!

Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2015, 07:57:47 AM »

Yep.  And yet they're always quick and steadfast in their repudiation of the Catholic Church.  In fact, Christians are supposed to pay for other people's abortions!  Even though killing the most innocent lives on Earth offends these Christians ... they're being "insensitive" and conducting a war on Wimon for not wanting to pay for the procedures.  But... HEY!! don't you dare draw a fcking cartoon of "the Prophet!"  That would be inconsiderate and mean.  Grrrr!

LOL LOL LOL

Meanwhile... we've got Muslim clerics calling for people's deaths -- and Obama is only able to wag his phony-bony finger of injustice at Christians.  Oooo tough guy!! 

I guess it's cool to be a "big man" against the meek -- to those who you know won't come after you with a rusty machete and a gas can.  He's a bully.  He's a chicken sh-t when dealing with real killers.  He's a total bully.  Most idiots are.

They're the fifth column in society. They should be distrusted and treated unfairly.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: