gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680818 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 25, 2024, 12:53:13 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: California Surf Inc  (Read 3293 times)
surf patrol
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2015, 01:46:24 PM »

California Surf with legends Billy Hinsche, Matt Jardine, Bobby Figueroa, Ed Carter, Probyn Gregory (not Philip Bardowell) appearing at Downtown Cabaret Theatre, Bridgeport Ct. May 16th. 2 show 5pm & 8pm.  
www.dtcab.co
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 11:13:02 AM by surf patrol » Logged
surf patrol
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 12:37:13 PM »

Just a reminder - Go See California Surf !
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 11:08:27 PM »

Same plug on the brit site by 'keyjamm' surf patrol.

Any chance we have Billy Hinche or another band member posting? Grin
J.G. Dev
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 12:43:50 PM »

$57 a ticket...That's more than I'm paying to see Brian, Al, and Blondie this summer.
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 02:26:24 PM »

$57 a ticket...That's more than I'm paying to see Brian, Al, and Blondie this summer.

Less than 57 bucks to see Brian? Your seat must be in the parking lot! For the first show at Saratoga it's at least double that to sit way back in the bleacher section!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 02:54:02 PM by Mikie » Logged

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
J.G. Dev
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2015, 03:47:25 PM »

Lol, not quite the parking lot but a ways back to be sure. $54.  It's the Boston show and it's not that big of a venue so it will be fine.
DC310
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2015, 01:46:21 PM »

Please post updates when Southern California shows pop up!
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 09:58:30 PM »

Looking on Facebook, looks like Adrian Baker and Christian Love filled in on this show (presumably for Matt Jardine and I'm not sure who else).

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
Joanne
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2015, 10:33:33 AM »

Probyn Gregory and Randell Kirsch are the other members who are on the road with California Surf. Probyn and Matt had the Brian gig to do that night.
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2016, 01:04:58 PM »

With three members of the "California Surf Inc" band on tour with Brian Wilson, they not only have Randell Kirsche and Christian Love filling in, but also 70s BB musician Sterling Smith filling in for Billy Hinsche on keyboards:

I've never seen these guys, but would certainly catch a gig if they were in the area.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx