-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:08:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Campaign 2016
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 81   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Campaign 2016  (Read 523064 times)
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 28, 2015, 07:33:21 PM »

Ted Cruz nailed cNBC's balls to the wall!!!
At this point and going forward -- I don't know how the Republicans can continue to allow the Democrat Communication Department to "moderate" their "interrogation."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/10/28/cruz_rips_press_at_cnbc_debate_this_debate_illustrates_why_we_can_not_trust_the_media.html
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:34:50 PM by Bean Bag » Logged

the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 28, 2015, 07:38:58 PM »

Tired old ploy. Boring. Pathetic. This isn't coming from a liberal/Democrat (which I'm not), but from a cynical observer. Cruz is a clown among clowns.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 28, 2015, 08:16:10 PM »

Cruz got asked a tough question, made up some pandering bullshit about how they don't get asked tough questions, ran out his time, and then complained that he couldn't answer.
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 28, 2015, 08:28:58 PM »

Yeah, but you guys don't matter.

the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 28, 2015, 08:33:29 PM »

Democracy in action!

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: October 28, 2015, 08:44:41 PM »

Neither does Ted Cruz, really.
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 29, 2015, 05:15:49 AM »

Somebody went to journalism school.

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 29, 2015, 07:58:34 AM »

Yes, Bean Bag, I'm sure somebody has indeed gone to journalism school.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 08:02:25 AM by Bubbly Waves » Logged
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 29, 2015, 08:03:07 AM »

Yes, Bean Bag, I'm sure someone has indeed gone to journalism school.
I can validate this. My ex's ex went.
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 29, 2015, 08:48:36 AM »

My degree is in journalism. (Im also not sure what's going on right now.)

But let me assure you, the education was truly Masonic: we drank aborted babies' blood, vowed to push a SUPER-GAY AGENDA, plotted the theft of guns from law-abiding people, and DEFINITELY mean to steal Christmas. It's all terrible, especially at the academic level. Luckily once those corrupted graduates are in the employ of the beacon of all that is holy, massive corporations, some turn to battle for good. (They work for Fox, Breitbart, etc., valiantly fighting that wholly rotted institution (they remain a profitable part of).

Hopefully those messiahs Sen. Cruz and absentee Sen. Rubio can remove the scales from the eyes of godfearers everywhere, teaching them to get their information only from the gospels, aka right-wing blogs. Everything else is propaganda.

PS, vaccines make your kids stupid.

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 29, 2015, 08:17:03 PM »

Tired old ploy. Boring. Pathetic. This isn't coming from a liberal/Democrat (which I'm not), but from a cynical observer. Cruz is a clown among clowns.

Tired?  Pathetic?  Old ploy?  You wouldn't be talking about the Lefties (which you are!) crying about Fox News? LOL  Oh no, of course not... of course not...

Perhaps this will all be equalized when Hillary and Bernstein show up for the Right Wing Talk Radio debate -- when is that again?  Oh.... is that not happening?  Hmmm.  Tell you what, PM me when the sissies on the Left wanna go a few rounds with some, what was it? -- oh yeah, "Democracy In Action!"   LOL LOL LOL

Smokin

Remember Captain.  I've highlighted your complaints -- "no substance from Trump."  Was the Comic Book candidate question the substance you need?  It was.  It was.

Hypocrisy in action.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 08:18:07 PM by Bean Bag » Logged

the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 29, 2015, 08:42:35 PM »

You can't possibly be this dense. I've hoped for months that you're not. It's a shame you've wasted my time and energy.

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 29, 2015, 09:03:13 PM »

LOL  You think they'll buy that shtick?

Listen, you're doing great... just stick with it, you big lug. 

the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 30, 2015, 02:15:09 AM »

I've got to return to my suspicion that you're just a troll. If not that, you're apparently the homeless lunatic on the corner, screaming about invisible spiders and snakes, making everyone on the block uncomfortably switch to the other side of the street. Anyone addressing you, trying to help, gets an earful about these spiders and snakes (not to mention covered in your diseased spittle). Eventually everyone stops addressing you. And you, also coated in your own filth, wonder where everyone went when there are all these damn spiders and snakes to deal with. But you're satisfied because at least you've won. Congratulations on that.

I need to cross the street now, just like the people who have PM'd me from over there. People who don't post here specifically because you're insufferable. I know in your mind that you're winning. That's fine. Post your last-word, self-congratulatory post, and then get back to screaming at the fewer and fewer passersby about the invisible spiders and snakes.

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 30, 2015, 07:35:04 AM »

I've got to return to my suspicion that you're just a troll. If not that, you're apparently the homeless lunatic on the corner, screaming about invisible spiders and snakes, making everyone on the block uncomfortably switch to the other side of the street. Anyone addressing you, trying to help, gets an earful about these spiders and snakes (not to mention covered in your diseased spittle). Eventually everyone stops addressing you. And you, also coated in your own filth, wonder where everyone went when there are all these damn spiders and snakes to deal with. But you're satisfied because at least you've won. Congratulations on that.

I need to cross the street now, just like the people who have PM'd me from over there. People who don't post here specifically because you're insufferable. I know in your mind that you're winning. That's fine. Post your last-word, self-congratulatory post, and then get back to screaming at the fewer and fewer passersby about the invisible spiders and snakes.

I'm stickin' with my suspicion that you're better than that.  Trolls simply post mean and inflammatory things, which is pretty much all you've done whenever I've shown support for a candidate that you prefer to belittle.  Whenever I've pointed out Leftist hypocrisy, you immediately bust out a big nasty bowl of Frosted Troll-flakes.

By all means, run to the other side of the street, but remember... it was YOU (not me) who just called all of them "invisible spiders and snakes."

I'm not a homeless lunatic either.

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 30, 2015, 07:48:58 AM »

Ted Cruz nailed cNBC's balls to the wall!!!
At this point and going forward -- I don't know how the Republicans can continue to allow the Democrat Communication Department to "moderate" their "interrogation."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2015/10/28/cruz_rips_press_at_cnbc_debate_this_debate_illustrates_why_we_can_not_trust_the_media.html

Yes, and it got the Harvard Law school analysis (where Cruz went) to the jury. The public. 

He dissected and returned the volley for each candidate that had been pigeonholed by (MS) NBC/Comcast/xfinity/ General Electric/Telemundo - conglomerate.  Good for him.  He ran the analysis quickly.  MSNBC ran the agenda -driven party/debate. 

Too bad it blew up in their faces.  LOL
Peter Reum
Honored Guest

Serving fine tortillas since 1965

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 30, 2015, 03:31:54 PM »

The right, center, and left need to come to some consensus on how to talk civilly to each other
What has changed since Senator Kennedy and Senator Simpson left the Senate has been an unwillingness to build consensus using the give and take of the political process. The election of idealogues rather than practical problem solvers has led to the deterioration of dialogue among ordinary people. I'd love to see more cooperation between legislators regardless of their philosophical bias. What's broken seems to be the assumption that people of differing political stances can be honorable and cooperative for our nation's common good. Embarrassed

If it runs amuck, call the duck
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 31, 2015, 07:39:58 PM »

Republicans
Democrats

Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 31, 2015, 07:41:48 PM »

Those were both entertaining.
Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 01, 2015, 06:37:50 PM »

Beanghazi
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: November 05, 2015, 05:13:02 AM »

Beanghazi

Bern-ghazi

He (Bernie) is "so" tired of hearing about her emails...

That ain't over yet.  New movie coming out. 

Potential indictments...

Stay tuned... Wink
Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: November 05, 2015, 07:44:24 AM »

Beanghazi

Bern-ghazi

That ain't over yet.  New movie coming out. 

Potential indictments...

Stay tuned... Wink

Get used to saying "madam President", dipshit.

And a movie? Whoopty doo. There's also a movie about the JFK assassination. That was totally truthful too, right?

And the Benghazi hearing was a hell of a success....

For Hillary.

The only people getting in legal trouble this campaign should be Marco Rubio (for illegally using state credit cards), Chris Christie (for ordering a traffic jam in NJ) and Ben Carson (for general idiocy.....the pyramids were built to store grain? Riiiiiiight).
Emily
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 05, 2015, 08:00:39 AM »

For Hillary.

Even my mom (this is saying something; as of now she supports Trump but will swing all over the right side and support each Republican candidate in turn before the end of the primaries) was yammering about how Hillary knocked them out at the Benghazi hearing.
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 05, 2015, 08:35:36 AM »

Beanghazi

Bern-ghazi

That ain't over yet.  New movie coming out.  

Potential indictments...

Stay tuned... Wink

And a movie? Whoopty doo. There's also a movie about the JFK assassination. That was totally truthful too, right?

For Hillary.

The only people getting in legal trouble this campaign should be Marco Rubio (for illegally using state credit cards), Chris Christie (for ordering a traffic jam in NJ) and Ben Carson (for general idiocy.....the pyramids were built to store grain? Riiiiiiight).
Another false narrative. Obama will not allow his legacy to be tainted with her.  He'd sooner throw her under the bus, come January or so, and maybe Uncle Joe will get a tap on the shoulder to jump back  in. JFK did not jump in to the race, until January.  Her poll numbers came up after he made that press conference announcement.  It is like everything else.  A "definite maybe."

Obama is shifting military gears with Putin's involvement in the Middle East.  The Dems have no one.  Christie is a non-issue. I agree on "bridge gate." The Republicans are tripping over each other with candidates.  

Lies have a way of catching up to people; ask the "Cos." And the Benghazi victims' families and actual military defense group members have come forward with the "video story" as a lie so they know the truth as well.  This is a brush fire, gathering strength.

Only the networks, and hosts such as Stephanopoulos, Bill Clinton's press secretary, who have poured money into Billary's coffers (Clinton Foundation,) and the democratic analysts, are calling the hearing a "win."  It was no "win." They can spin it inside out, and it isn't a win.

Just because you announce you are the victor, doesn't mean you are. The game is just beginning. It is a long way to next November. This is the story of The Emperor's New Clothes.  
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 08:39:07 AM by filledeplage » Logged
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 05, 2015, 08:52:06 PM »

Sweetdude -- I would consider it a great favor to me, if you directed insults like that towards me from now on.  That's no disrespect to anyone.  But I would just feel better about all we do here if comments like that were directed towards someone who actually deserves them.  You owe me that much at least.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 81   Go Up
Print
Jump to: