-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:35:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Carnival Of Sound
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Campaign 2016
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 81   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Campaign 2016  (Read 523000 times)
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: August 06, 2015, 08:50:41 PM »

Chirp.  Chirp.

Ok, that's enough of that.  now for something... interesting.

Helluva debate!!

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: August 06, 2015, 09:01:30 PM »

SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

Add Some Music to your day!

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: August 06, 2015, 09:10:00 PM »

What's your point Jim?   Do YOU think Ted Cruz is Christian?  Cheesy

Walker's response sounds quite reasonable -- to a rather strange and loaded question.  Unless the politician in question wore their beliefs openly, like Huckabee does, I too would say: "What?  I don't know.  Why are you axing me -- shouldn't you axe them?"   LOL

Has anyone axed Obama about Walker's religion?  And if Walker's "I take him for his word" response is mentally slow -- is the opposite is thus wise?  Do you therefore think it's mentally un-challenged to say "I DON'T take him for his word.  He's a muslim."  Cuz that's what you're saying.

Yes I do think Ted Cruz is a Christian.

Do you think President Obama is? Betcha don't.
I'm sorry dude-bro, I meant that as a rhetorical question -- which was, like, sorta my point n' stuff. Sorry if that wasn't clear n' everything.

Incidentally, I think you're right about Cruz.  High Five

Well. I'm not being rhetorical. Do you think President Obama is a Christian or not? Why don't you have the guts to answer? If you think President Obama is a Muslim come out and say it bud.

If it wasn't so horrifyingly sad it would be fall-down funny that, once again, peaceful people who have NOTHING in common and NO NEED for the political class are arguing about which of these loser fearmongers should rule everybody! Get a grip! Is it really possible you have learned nothing from the last, oh, 5,000 years? Governments steal and kill, that's all. Everything else they have ever done is a subset of those two things.
Lets try some voluntary, mutualy beneficial relationships instead of voting for someone to steal your neighbors money to benefit themselves. I recommend ignoring these assholes and the lap-dog media that shills for them.
         I know, I know...but what about the roads?!

So basically hidden underneath this whole supposed tirade against politics, the bolded part shows you're really most mad about the rich paying taxes to help the middle class and poor.

Duly noted.
so hidden behind your altruism lies your desire to steal an other person's money and then claim some sort of moral high ground?
Duly laughed at.

I didn't say I have the moral high ground. Republicans have the right to believe what they want, and I have the right to believe what I want. Last time I checked, nobody is stealing anybodies money though. People send their money to the IRS on their own. No stealing going on.

Also, the American people elect their own government who make the laws. It's not like the government is the huge building walking around that we have no control of.
Hey Bag, grow a pair. Answer the question about Obama!

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: August 06, 2015, 09:27:08 PM »

I'm too scared

SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: August 06, 2015, 09:44:57 PM »

I'm too scared

I thought all of us were the ones who grew up scared of clowns  Smokin

"Brian is The Beach Boys. He is the band. We're his f***ing messengers. He is all of it. Period. We're nothing. He's everything" - Dennis Wilson
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: August 06, 2015, 09:58:44 PM »

Chirp.  Chirp.

Helluva debate!!

How'd it go? I'm genuinely interested.
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: August 07, 2015, 07:19:44 AM »

Chirp.  Chirp.

Helluva debate!!

Much more of a debate than I thought. Good exchanges. Some fireworks. Very entertaining.

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: August 07, 2015, 07:24:38 AM »

Chirp.  Chirp.

Helluva debate!!

Much more of a debate than I thought. Good exchanges. Some fireworks. Very entertaining.
Carly Fiorina!  Wink
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: August 07, 2015, 07:26:16 AM »

Chirp.  Chirp.

Ok, that's enough of that.  now for something... interesting.

Helluva debate!!

The line of the night..."I gave to Hillary so she would come to my wedding!" (The Donald!)  LOL
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: August 10, 2015, 08:41:46 PM »

The Donald Trump stuff is just great.  Isn't it?  Been waiting for something like this for a loooooooooooooooooooong time.

I never enjoyed politics.  But I love this stuff.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 05:49:11 AM by Bean Bag » Logged

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: August 10, 2015, 08:51:53 PM »

I'll have you know, Bean Bag, that someone close to me endorses Donald Trump. When asked, they just responded with "I agree with him: we need to make America great again." To me, that's a disconcerting answer - there isn't any agreement with any of his actual policies or ideas, they're just agreeing with a slogan. That scares me.

Anyway, what's Trump up to now?
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 11, 2015, 10:39:53 AM »

Make America Great Again. Fantastic slogan. What's NOT to like?  Obama's "change" could have gone either way, up or down -- we now know which way. Down. It was down.

But Trump's rolling along, still leading in Iowa. Picked up a point or something post-debate, despite the media's horrendously transparent and perverted attempt to make Trump's comment about "blood coming out of Megyn Kelley's eyes" about her menstrual cycle. I mean seriously?   LOL

Goodness. The War on Women thing is now embarrassingly juvenile.  Soon the media will be passing notes in class.

Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 11, 2015, 09:54:06 PM »

Make America Great Again. Fantastic slogan. What's NOT to like?  Obama's "change" could have gone either way, up or down -- we now know which way. Down. It was down.

But Trump's rolling along, still leading in Iowa. Picked up a point or something post-debate, despite the media's horrendously transparent and perverted attempt to make Trump's comment about "blood coming out of Megyn Kelley's eyes" about her menstrual cycle. I mean seriously?   LOL

Goodness. The War on Women thing is now embarrassingly juvenile.  Soon the media will be passing notes in class.

You are aware that the "news" channel that most wanted to damage Trump was Fox News right? Because they think that he will lose badly in the general election.

I must say, I smile every time Trump is on TV. I think he's hilarious, and I think he's just great for the Republican Party. It's hilarious to watch all those stuffed shirts trying to deal with him. At some point enough will be enough though and Jeb Bush and all his buddies will carpet-bomb Trump with a bunch of screwed up ads and Jeb will take the nomination.

But at what cost??? I have a feeling the Donald will not take kindly to that and might just wanna run third party after that.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 10:03:38 PM by sweetdudejim » Logged
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 11, 2015, 10:10:26 PM »

You are aware that the "news" channel that most wanted to damage Trump was Fox News right? Because they think that he will lose badly in the general election.

I must say, I smile every time Trump is on TV. I think he's hilarious, and I think he's just great for the Republican Party. It's hilarious to watch all those stuffed shirts trying to deal with him. At some point enough will be enough though and Jeb Bush and all his buddies will carpet-bomb Trump with a bunch of screwed up ads and Jeb will take the nomination.

But at what cost??? I have a feeling the Donald will not take kindly to that and might just wanna run third party after that.
The thing I love about "The Donald" is that he will take on anyone. Lindsey Graham, Fox News, Obama, anyone. It is refreshing to see someone running who hasn't sold out to special interests. His plan to make South Korea (a rich country, we buy their cars, phones and TVs) pay us for protecting them makes total sense!

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 12, 2015, 05:38:50 AM »

I agree with you both.  Trump is refreshing, not only for the Republican Party, but for politics in general.  All politicians hop on this media-run conveyor belt -- and they can't move their arms while the media has their way with them.  It's perverted and embarrassing.

It results in a formula that all public officials follow.  Stiff.  Predictable.  And anything but intellectually stimulating -- even if the ideas shared, in fact are.  It's all so damn scripted -- the questions and the answers.  All guided by the D.C. "conventional wisdom" and coated with a seemingly impenetrable glaze of political correctness.

Yes, there was a "hit" out on Donald.  There were rumors prior to the debate that this would be the case.  Naturally, it was assumed this meant the candidates were going after him.  However, it came from moderators, the candidates didn't do anything.  FoxNews went for the throat.  The first few questions basically equaled, "Donald.  Who the f-ck do you think you are to do this to our event?"

« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 05:40:00 AM by Bean Bag » Logged

Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

Time to make the chimifuckingchangas.

View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 13, 2015, 05:16:50 AM »

Trump's like a much more liberal Ron Paul what with his continued dissing of both parties and just about every politician. I suppose there's something respectable there. But to bring up the elephant in the room...what of his alleged support for state funding being given to Planned Parenthood? That's reason enough not to support him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-planned-parenthood_55caaf56e4b0f73b20bb1c53

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

This is also Mr. Pool's Naughty List. Don't end up on here. It will be updated.
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 13, 2015, 07:25:28 AM »

From what I've heard/read, it sounds like he's open to the idea of Planned Parenthood being what they say & pretend it is -- a women's health facility.  That provides women with, um... health stuff.  Protein shakes?  Skin cream?  Would that include stuff like free rubbers, sponges and other assorted doo-hickies of that nature?  I suppose it would.

But no longer being the tax-payer funded abortion factories.  Sounds like Trump doesn't believe Parent Parenthood should be State-sponsored human slaughtering and butchering houses of guilt-free murder.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/11/trump-open-to-idea-of-continuing-taxpayer-funding-of-planned-parenthood/

Douchepool
Smiley Smile Associate

Time to make the chimifuckingchangas.

View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 13, 2015, 08:43:17 AM »

Planned Parenthood shouldn't receive stolen taxpayer dollars anyway.

The Artist Formerly Known as Deadpool. You may refer to me as such, or as Mr. Pool.

This is also Mr. Pool's Naughty List. Don't end up on here. It will be updated.
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 13, 2015, 11:06:42 AM »

If it were up to me -- everything at the Federal level should stop immediately.  Yes, I said everything.  Immediately.  Stop everything and return the money to the people they stole it from.

Then we'll sit down and have an intelligent, adult conversation about what we need.  What we really need.  But not immediately.  No, no.  Before we talk -- we need to let the Country have a good, long temper-tantrum.  Followed by a tall glass of calm-the-fck-down.

Then we'll talk.   Afro
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 11:11:30 AM by Bean Bag » Logged

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 13, 2015, 11:10:42 AM »

"Dear President Bean Bag,

I need more rubbers.

Sincerely,
Sandra Fluke"

Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 13, 2015, 03:00:44 PM »

Mr. Producer,

We need to stop the Democrat Party and their fascist Islamo-Nazi friends who are out to ruin America. You know, with their New York Slimes and their Washington Compost. Then you have the Injustice Department forcing their anti-white agenda down our Judeo-Christian throats! Then we have the Department of No Education indoctrinating our children! Ruining America, turning all of our children into lazy takers! Benghazi! Spending! Spendghazi!

Our Appeaser-In-Chief, the RACIST Barack Obama, he's a JERK! Oh, so five LAWYERS in black robes say something and that makes it the "truth" Mr. President? Well I call BS! The Supreme Court only matters when we get our way, like Bush v Gore, or Citizens United. So don't you dare tell me your government takeover of healthcare is constitutional ya big jerk! Yeah, you heard me right. You're a JERK! Listen Mr. Producer, cut three.....go!

Don't forget, buy my book! It's called "Ameritopia's Liberty & Tyranny in the Obama Era and the Deceit & Plunder in Benghazi and the IRS and Lois Lerner and Hillary and Fast & Furious Makes Me Mad But Iran Contra Doesn't" Hope you guys enjoy it. I know the founding fathers would.

In freedom,
The Great One, Mark Levin

« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 03:09:51 PM by sweetdudejim » Logged
Moon Dawg
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 13, 2015, 04:06:55 PM »

"Dear President Bean Bag,

I need more rubbers.

Sincerely,
Sandra Fluke"

Funny.

The Trump hoopla may be obscuring Hillary's problems. I'm not just talking about e-mails - the HRC campaign is flat, uninspired, and all her negative ratings are rising in the polls. Sanders by contrast has clearly struck a chord with many. Hillary has been beaten before. It won't be Bernie Sanders who does it this time, but a rational Republican candidate could win versus Hill in the general election. Do we have a rational Republican candidate?

Observation: HRC reminds me more and more of Richard Nixon.

Memo to Jeb: Iraq will always be your brother's turd. And it's a big one.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 04:08:49 PM by Moon Dawg » Logged
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 13, 2015, 06:30:43 PM »

Hillary's a flop.  Even Jeb Bush could beat her.   Drumroll

2015.  No jobs.  $18,112,975,000,000 in debt.  Obama.  America.  Hillary's campaign.  Kardashian Kruise Lines have run aground.  Los well es dry.

150 Days: Treasury Says Debt Has Been Frozen at $18112975000000

Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 13, 2015, 11:19:59 PM »

Damn. Our country looks bad. Like Dinesh D'Jailza's '2016' movie predicted it. Soon all will be gray and run down. And martial law will commence. Scary.

It's almost like you just posted a photo to present a "bad vibe." Also funny that you mention the Kardashians. They and little ol' Caitlin Jenner are Republicans last time I checked. So you can keep them.
SurfRiderHawaii
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 14, 2015, 01:08:29 AM »

If it were up to me -- everything at the Federal level should stop immediately.  Yes, I said everything.  Immediately.  Stop everything and return the money to the people they stole it from.

Then we'll sit down and have an intelligent, adult conversation about what we need.  What we really need.  But not immediately.  No, no.  Before we talk -- we need to let the Country have a good, long temper-tantrum.  Followed by a tall glass of calm-the-fck-down.

Then we'll talk.   Afro
Super idea. We can maintain the interstates with used bubble gum, inspect our meat with a coin flip and run the military on donations.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 81   Go Up
Print
Jump to: