gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680713 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 16, 2024, 09:30:15 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Odds of M&B on the Full House reunion series?  (Read 6329 times)
KDS
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2015, 06:41:25 AM »

I wouldn't be surprised if Mike Love shows up on the reboot at some point. 

I would imagine that this series will try to include a lot of Easter eggs to reference past episodes, and the episode featuring The Beach Boys is one of the most memorable of the original series. 

Highlight of that original episode

Three Year Old Michelle - "Ko-ko-mo"

Brian Wilson - "A REQUEST!!!" 
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2015, 06:48:24 AM »

I would imagine that this series will try to include a lot of Easter eggs to reference past episodes, and the episode featuring The Beach Boys is one of the most memorable of the original series. 

The best part of the BB’s first appearance on the show is now, retroactively in light of Brian’s recent internet Q&A, that Brian claims he never appeared on the show! That he has chosen to completely block that event out makes it ten times more awesome to watch now.

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
job
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2015, 07:01:57 AM »

on the very first scene of the very first episode, heck maybe even sing the theme song..

This.
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2015, 07:31:56 AM »

The best part of the BB’s first appearance on the show is now, retroactively in light of Brian’s recent internet Q&A, that Brian claims he never appeared on the show! That he has chosen to completely block that event out makes it ten times more awesome to watch now.

If I were him, I'd block it out too. Must be such a cringeworthy memory to be forced into having to do that.  Thud
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 07:33:26 AM by The LEGENDARY OSD » Logged

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2015, 08:38:47 AM »

If I were him, I'd block it out too. Must be such a cringeworthy memory to be forced into having to do that.  Thud

Judging by the look on Brian's face during the Baywatch video, I'm guessing that Brian would think that was the most cringeworthy of all of his 1990s scripted TV show appearances. With Full House probably being a close 2nd.
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2015, 04:20:18 PM »

I can't see it happening... for awhile there in the 80's the Beach Boys were actually pretty mainstream again, that's when they were on the show.  There was a whole 50's cool thing going on (even though the Boys weren't around in the 50's!) with classic cars and 50's music so it wasn't so.... off the wall to have them on a modern (at the time) show. 

Now although the reunion show is out of date, it wouldn't make much sense to have the Beach Boys back on in my opinion.
kwebb
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2015, 05:20:56 PM »

Brian will be on some sitcoms this year  because NPP is going to be a monster hit, and everyone will want him. He was on "New Leave it to Beaver", so why not "New Full House"? He'll do it just to anger Mike and Bruce. If Dennis were still around, he'd be dating the Olsen twins - both of them!

70 year old Dennis dating the Olsen twins...
Lonely Summer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2015, 10:36:29 PM »

Brian will be on some sitcoms this year  because NPP is going to be a monster hit, and everyone will want him. He was on "New Leave it to Beaver", so why not "New Full House"? He'll do it just to anger Mike and Bruce. If Dennis were still around, he'd be dating the Olsen twins - both of them!

70 year old Dennis dating the Olsen twins...
Well, the Olsens aren't pre-teens anymore...
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx