gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
681340 Posts in 27635 Topics by 4081 Members - Latest Member: zappi June 04, 2024, 12:08:21 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NPP Wilson-Bennett Co-Writes  (Read 1138 times)
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2015, 04:59:45 PM »

(Half-hearted) apologies if this was discussed elsewhere, but does anyone know whether the two Bennett co-writes on No Pier Pressure are new or date from the pre-TLOS sessions so often described as productive?

(And before anyone mentions that at least the music of "Somewhere Quiet" is neither of the two, yes, yes, I'm well aware, and you're very clever to have mentioned it.)

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
Wirestone
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 05:40:34 PM »

Brian has said that "One Kind of Love" was written for the bio-film, so my assumption is that it's newish.

As for "Somewhere Quiet," I hadn't heard of it before the NPP sessions, so I'm assuming it's new too. Joe doesn't live in LA, after all, so it's possible that in a couple of cases Brian had an idea and called Scott.
Bud Shaver
Smiley Smile Associate

Let Us Go On This Way

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 06:19:07 PM »

I am Facebook friends with Scott, I'll see if he will answer these questions.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx