gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680792 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 24, 2024, 05:00:21 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Which BB song is YOUR "Be My Baby"?  (Read 9850 times)
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2015, 05:51:02 AM »

[...] So who else can tell a tale of completely being blown away by a Beach Boys track on *very first listening*, just like Brian with Be My Baby?
"At My Window". I thought it was immensely beautiful. Most people don't want to admit it (weird!), but I know they like it either. You can't escape such tremendous beauty.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
KDS
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2015, 06:01:32 AM »

[...] So who else can tell a tale of completely being blown away by a Beach Boys track on *very first listening*, just like Brian with Be My Baby?
"At My Window". I thought it was immensely beautiful. Most people don't want to admit it (weird!), but I know they like it either. You can't escape such tremendous beauty.

I admit it.  Love that song. 

Although there's not a track from Sunflower that I don't love. 
KDS
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2015, 08:12:30 AM »

Songs I rarely get tired of:

Do it again
It's OK
Darlin
Getcha Back

Favorite songs:

All This Is That
God Only Knows
Do It Again

As you can see, I sometimes get tired of my favorites.

Nice to see some love for Getcha Back.  IMO the best Beach Boys song from the 1980s. 
srealist
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2015, 08:59:39 AM »

Can't Wait Too Long. 

I've listened to every fragment, track, bit and piece I can find of this gem.  I listened to it on loop for a 16 hour drive once.  Not kidding.  Was never tired of it.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx