gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680713 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 16, 2024, 06:23:14 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jared Lekites: Five Separate Lives - new single!  (Read 2043 times)
JaredLekites
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: March 20, 2015, 11:17:32 AM »

Hello again, friends. I am happy to announce the release of two brand new songs. These are going to be featured in an upcoming indie movie called "You're Killing Me" that I also scored.
The tracks feature the very talented Adam Marsland on several instruments and backing vocals.

Whatever profit I make off of this release is going to be used to help fund my new album project with my new group, The Lunar Laugh. Thus, this may be the last time I put out something under my own name for a while.

Both songs are available in multiple download formats on my bandcamp page.

They will also soon be live on CD Baby, iTunes, Amazon, and Spotify among others. Hope that you can take a listen and post what you think in this thread.

Catch a wave, my friends!
Jared

jaredlekites.bandcamp.com/
EgoHanger1966
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 11:40:57 AM »

And It's Over is very nice. Have you given any thought of double tracking your vocals and using reverb/echo/delay on them?

Hal Blaine:"You're gonna get a tomata all over yer puss!"
Brian: "Don't say puss."
JaredLekites
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 02:32:36 PM »

Thank you! Most of the vocals were doubled but the mixing engineer toned it down just a tad and we all liked the outcome.

My first two releases, Looking For Diamonds and Star Map both used delay, reverb, and double or triple tracking on just about every song.

jaredlekites.bandcamp.com/
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx