-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:18:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Anybody else here get a Hi! How are You? e-mail from Adam Marsland?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Anybody else here get a Hi! How are You? e-mail from Adam Marsland?  (Read 1564 times)
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: March 07, 2015, 02:25:09 PM »

Seemed odd.  Almost like a mass e-mail.  Had a url to click...which I DIDN'T.  Instead I e-mailed him back to make sure he'd sent it.  Almost seemed like a virus style e-mail...thought that I'd warn you here.  Lee Cool Guy

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 03:29:53 PM »

Seemed odd.  Almost like a mass e-mail.  Had a url to click...which I DIDN'T.  Instead I e-mailed him back to make sure he'd sent it.  Almost seemed like a virus style e-mail...thought that I'd warn you here.  Lee Cool Guy
So you've had no reply (yet)? Thanks for the warning, Lee. I get the impression that Adam values his privacy and wouldn't do anything like that... 

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 09:25:09 PM »

That's what I kind of figured John.  I don't think I've had any kind of on-line back and forth with Adam for about 8 years.  Seemed odd to get an impersonal mass e-mailing from him regarding something to do with Oprah??  Huh  And just out of left field?  Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Better safe than sorry.  I don't want a virus of any kind.  They're NO fun.

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: