gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 07:55:10 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ron Sexsmith  (Read 1109 times)
Smilin Ed H
« on: March 06, 2015, 11:17:37 AM »

New album out soon - and here's the tracklist and some of the songs

http://fridaynightboys300.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/ron-sexsmith-ten-things-i-cant-live.html
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2015, 06:14:35 PM »

Talented guy.  I hope he cracks the stratosphere this time.  Cool Guy

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Smilin Ed H
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 01:55:52 AM »

I agree. Unfortunately, he's destined to be another Loudon Wainwright: appreciated by those with taste but never rising above 'cult' status.
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 12:20:31 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Shines

He doesn't fit the mold.  He's not the demonstrative type.  He is, in fact, VERY uncomfortable in the spotlight just like another 'hero' shared by many around here.  He's a singer/songwriter...not a digital, video, mass-produced, dime-a-dozen, made for [and only for] right freakin' now, disposable nothing of substance, worth or value kind of sound like everybody else 'entertainer'.

So who would want one of 'those'? Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 12:21:30 PM by Add Some » Logged

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Smilin Ed H
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2015, 01:39:03 AM »

Yeah, he looks awkward on stage to say the least - which reminds me, I need to get tickets for the tour
Amy B.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2015, 06:12:09 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_Shines

He doesn't fit the mold.  He's not the demonstrative type.  He is, in fact, VERY uncomfortable in the spotlight just like another 'hero' shared by many around here.  

"I'm not too big on parties. Never know what to say. Everywhere I stand, I seem to be in somebody's way."
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx