-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:57:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Carnival Of Sound
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Real Leader Smacks Down Dangerous Turd - LIVE!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Real Leader Smacks Down Dangerous Turd - LIVE!  (Read 13558 times)
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2015, 08:39:10 AM »

3 - Iran is not to be trusted, by the U.S., still commits mass genocide,

Do they? Please give an example of this "mass genocide."

disrespects women.

Which is terrible, but what are you suggesting? The vast majority of US foreign aid goes to countries that actively participate in torture and have massive human rights violations on a scale far higher than disrespecting women, which is horrible enough. If we came up with sanctions for countries who treat their citizens poorly, we'd have to sanction the world, including ourselves.

That country kept US hostages in the late 1970's until the eve of Reagan's inauguration.

The United States is in favour of keeping hostages when it is the right hostages - namely, the people we don't like. Obviously, if one is to be morally consistent they would find all hostage taking deplorable, which it is. But also let's look at the context - here we had Iranians keeping US hostages after overthrowing the US backed dictatorship which had been in control of the country for roughly 25 years. In that case, the Shah didn't take hostages - rather, he carried out political executions in vast quantities, 300 alone in the early 1970s, thousands more before that, all with decisive U.S. support.

Obama has the same level of international respect as Carter did; none.

The United States in general does not have international respect, no matter who is president.

And they want to wipe Israel out of existence.

No they don't. And who is they?

The fact is that this is an often repeated fabrication that is borne out of one particular quotation, largely distorted by Western media. The quotation was from Ahmadinejad who was himself quoting Khomeini who made a statement when there was a close relationship between Israel and Iran and Israel didn't object to the quote, which was that in the end of time the country will disappear. Obviously I don't support the statement, but it is certainly not the same thing as saying "wipe Israel out of existence" as many Westerners have been misinformed about. Important to note is that several days later, Ahmadinejad was publicly reprimanded by his boss, the Supreme Leader of Iran, Ali Khamenei, who went on record as saying that he supported the Arab League proposal which is essentially a peace settlement with Israel. This was the official statement of Iran on the matter, and it was ignored in favour of the distorted quotation, largely because it didn't suit the narrative that the West was constructing regarding Iran at the time.

Obama dispatched workers to Israel for BiBi's opponent.  He interfered actively in this election.  Not that others haven't intefered with elections, either, but now everyone knows.  That is the difference.

Everyone always knew - look back on the historical record and you can always find papers and analysis given on these historical incidents. What the difference is is that when the United States was interfering in Iran or Guatelama or Haiti or El Salvador or Nicaragua or Indonesia or Panama or Grenada and so on and on and on, it was supposed to be a good thing. Incidentally, most of these interferences were accompanied by massive violence, again well documented and well known at the time. And they continue to be - the US was actively interfering with the systems of both Haiti and Venezuela in the contemporary era, but we're supposed to be in favour of that. Now, to be perfectly honest, I would love to see a document that suggests that Obama's interference was even remotely on a scale like the other examples I named. I really would like to see the evidence on that.

BiBi acts, he doesn't talk

In fact, he talks quite a bit. And the things he says are demonstrably lies. He's a dedicated fraud and he's been perpetuating the same fabrications for decades, each time making predictions that counter the documentary record and are proven false almost immediately.

And, still, with all its flaws the US is still the greatest and most generous humanitarian country in the world.

In fact, nineteen other countries give a higher percentage of their gross national income to foreign aid than the United States does. And as said above, most of the US aid goes towards supporting countries with deplorable human rights violations, in order to keep their systems steady.

Furthermore, the United States continues to be the top contributor to global instability in the world and continues to carry out and support higher levels of terrorism than any other country.

Our citizen voters who are free, get to fire him in the voting booth.

Many countries hold free democratic elections, but this is by no means a measure of how free citizens are. In the United States, an entire political wing has been politically disenfranchised after decades of massive repression and violence. As such an entirely political voice has been eliminated from political reality; now, both parties represent the same ruling ideology. Furthermore, a country is only democratic insofar as their citizens are able to directly contribute to the daily political decisions of the country.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 09:08:25 AM by Chocolate Shake Man » Logged
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2015, 09:49:46 AM »

Here, here!!  Well said!
Thanks Bean Bag!

One for you! Beer

Stay the course... Love
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2015, 12:46:39 PM »

1 - Hillary uses personal Internet servers and gmail so we don't have full access to her work in behalf of the govt. This is the arrogant above-the-law administration. No oversight.  Benghazi is a disgrace. She won't be president, in my opinion.  Foundation donations "for good?"  No, for "future access."

I heard Hill-dawg set up that email address on like day-one or something LOL  You just gotta love the Clin-tons.  Obviously she didn't want anyone finding out what she was planning while serving as our dishonorable "Secrecy of State."  From day one.  She's a total fraud.  Benghazi... don't get me started.  Disgusting!!!  I think some poor YouTuber is still in prison, covering the lie that this wasn't a terrorist attack but rather -- a spontaneous reaction to a fcking YouTube Video.  Nixon on steroids, times a million.

I agree, she ain't gonna win.  There's just so many ways to slice that turkey.  I hate to put predictions in writing -- stranger things always happened.  But, I just never thought she had anything likable about her.  Both Bill and Barrack presented a likability that just alludes her.  Besides -- I don't think her Party wants her.  The moment Obama showed up in '08, they and their media -- changed their tune and dissed her like yesterday's spam.  War on Women - right there!!   LOL

I am. Angry.  Look. At. Me. Pound.  My. Fists. [pound fists in up and down motion].
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 12:50:36 PM by Bean Bag » Logged

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2015, 07:43:44 AM »

1 - Hillary uses personal Internet servers and gmail so we don't have full access to her work in behalf of the govt. This is the arrogant above-the-law administration. No oversight.  Benghazi is a disgrace. She won't be president, in my opinion.  Foundation donations "for good?"  No, for "future access."
I heard Hill-dawg set up that email address on like day-one or something LOL  You just gotta love the Clin-tons.  Obviously she didn't want anyone finding out what she was planning while serving as our dishonorable "Secrecy of State."  From day one.  She's a total fraud.  Benghazi... don't get me started.  Disgusting!!!  I think some poor YouTuber is still in prison, covering the lie that this wasn't a terrorist attack but rather -- a spontaneous reaction to a fcking YouTube Video.  Nixon on steroids, times a million.

I agree, she ain't gonna win.  There's just so many ways to slice that turkey.  I hate to put predictions in writing -- stranger things always happened.  But, I just never thought she had anything likable about her.  Both Bill and Barrack presented a likability that just alludes her.  Besides -- I don't think her Party wants her.  The moment Obama showed up in '08, they and their media -- changed their tune and dissed her like yesterday's spam.  War on Women - right there!!   LOL

I am. Angry.  Look. At. Me. Pound.  My. Fists. [pound fists in up and down motion].

Some old style Nikita Khrushchev fist pounding.  The private email says a lot. Wall St. Journal says that the "House Oversight and Government Reform Committee and the Select Committee on Benghazi" are probing the matter and it seems that the State Department should have been on this.  The press is not going to let up on this one.  Her image could be remedied; you never know who will get the party "nod."

There wasn't just one email address on the server but many according to Big Bad Wolf Fox News.  They named some of the email addresses last night. It just seems so weird that with an official post such as Secretary of State that all those rules for working conditions would not include an official email address that is part of the office infrastructure. 

And, in fairness, she should have been the party nominee in 2008. It was her "turn." You gotta give the devil her due. They had to give her some high profile job, as a consolation prize, to get her support for the party ticket. 
Rocky Raccoon
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2015, 03:02:40 PM »

Well, Obama just gave a beautiful speech in Selma to mark the 50th anniversary of Bloody Sunday.  Watching that, I felt proud to have him as a leader.

Awesoman
Smiley Smile Associate

Disagreements? Work 'em out.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2015, 02:46:49 PM »

The fact that you'd rather have a leader who aggressively pursues a war rather than one who tries to avoid one tells a lot about you as a person.

Not engaging a dangerous conflict won't prevent a war.  World War II comes to mind...

And if you don't know where you're going
Any road will take you there
Rocky Raccoon
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2015, 07:53:44 PM »

The fact that you'd rather have a leader who aggressively pursues a war rather than one who tries to avoid one tells a lot about you as a person.

Not engaging a dangerous conflict won't prevent a war.  World War II comes to mind...

Netanyahu is already engaged in a dangerous conflict.  Look at all that's going on between Israel and Palestine.  It's an incredibly violent mess, one that is killing innocent civilians and continues to get worse.  Why should we take his advice when it comes to military intervention?

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2015, 08:35:32 PM »

Netanyahu is already engaged in a dangerous conflict.  Look at all that's going on between Israel and Palestine.  It's an incredibly violent mess, one that is killing innocent civilians and continues to get worse.  Why should we take his advice when it comes to military intervention?

Israel/Palestine is mess --- can I explain?  Here it is Rock -- a war only ends when there's a winner and a loser.  And I don't want to get hyper-intellectual about "does anybody win a war" -- but, YES... we should take Netanyahu's advice.  Why?

Israel has been taking OUR advice.  That is the problem.  Israel has been holding back.  Either by us or their own liberals.  Oil, politics -- who the flunk knows.  Lot's a sht at play.  Money is usually the big one.  I'm just saying that FINALLY a guy like Netanyahu comes along -- who cuts through the bullsht.

Let's think for a minute.  Let me axe you -- when is the last time a foreign ally came to the nation's capitol and spoke to one branch about how the other branch was about the FCK the WORLD?

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2015, 08:47:05 PM »

Not engaging a dangerous conflict won't prevent a war.  World War II comes to mind...

Correct.  If the aggression isn't threatening -- ignoring a bully can sometimes be a wonderful act of engagement.  So can sanctions, if they're a little more dangerous (as in:  stop stealing lunch money or we'll cut off your food).  

There's lots of ways to engage.  But bringing the bully to the Principal's office and saying "We're going to allow you to continue as you are -- but let us check your pockets at the end of each day and count the money.  If there's a nickel more than your mom gave you... why then.  We'll... let's just hope there's not, m'kay?

Nerds can sleep easy tonight.  LOL
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 08:52:45 PM by Bean Bag » Logged

Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2015, 08:58:37 AM »

Ghandi's passive resistance to the British Empire also comes to my mind.

Also, I'm having a very difficult time figuring out how you believe WWII started and why countries got involved in it.
Awesoman
Smiley Smile Associate

Disagreements? Work 'em out.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2015, 10:26:05 AM »

Also, I'm having a very difficult time figuring out how you believe WWII started and why countries got involved in it.

No knocks against Ghandi, but passive resistance didn't stop the Nazi's, nor will it do the same for ISIS. 

And if you don't know where you're going
Any road will take you there
Chocolate Shake Man
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2015, 10:32:11 AM »

No knocks against Ghandi, but passive resistance didn't stop the Nazi's, nor will it do the same for ISIS.  

There's a case to be made that the 1930s and 40s Nazis were more powerful than the British Empire, but ISIS? More powerful than an Empire? Brutal, horrific, dangerous, deplorable, yes. But more powerful?

Again, though, do you believe that WWII began because people didn't engage?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 10:56:57 AM by Chocolate Shake Man » Logged
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2015, 12:25:37 PM »

Not engaging a dangerous conflict won't prevent a war.  World War II comes to mind...

Not everyone chooses or is capable (or intellectually honest enough) to comprehend varying degrees of severity.  It's the "one-size-fits-all" simplistic world-view that Liberals/Leftist/Statists share.

Nevertheless, it's why they always respond to life's problems with the same answer.  Usually a one-size-fits-all knuckle-dragging Federal solution (see ObamaCare).  You can set your watch to it.  No matter the topic, they'll just shoehorn everything into their one available stupid, ill-fitting solution (and call it equality!).  It's a limited playbook -- whatever the scenario.  Funny in theory... but scary in real life.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 12:31:53 PM by Bean Bag » Logged

Alex
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2015, 06:34:48 PM »

Some days I swear Bean Bag is a troll.

"I thought Brian was a perfect gentleman, apart from buttering his head and trying to put it between two slices of bread"  -Tom Petty, after eating with Brian.

https://givemesomeboots1.blogspot.com/
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

I WILL NEVER GO TO SCHOOL

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2015, 06:41:49 PM »

You seem to like the word "turd" a great deal.

Tell me it's okay.
Tell me you still love me.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
halblaineisgood
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2015, 09:16:55 PM »

Jenkem's a hell of drug.
halblaineisgood
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2015, 09:18:31 PM »

Parents should be aware that kids are calling Bean Bag by it's more popular street term "BEan Bag". Excuse me.... Butt Hash .I meant to say Butthash .
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2015, 09:23:19 PM »

Some days I swear Bean Bag is a troll.

And on the other days -- what am I?  Seriously -- I can't be both. Grin

The topic of politics is weird Alex.  And I really am trying to get people to think about this stuff in a different way.  The discourse of politics today is trolling.  Sadly.  Anyone who has a strong opinion these days against the establishment, the media, the powerful, the progressive Statists -- is labelled BY trolls as racist, hating women.  Hating gays.  Hating minorities.  Right?

Of course I'm right.

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2015, 09:25:29 PM »

It made an impression on some, perhaps?

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2015, 07:05:32 AM »

BIG, BIG win for Benjamin Netanyahu.  And another big loss for Obama "The Turd" President.  Or as Dick Cheney poignantly puts it "the worst President in my lifetime."

But Bibi's electoral smack down of Barrack Hussein (mmm-mmm-good) Obama's attempt to unseat the Leader of Israel is most importantly -- and above politics -- a victory for the forces trying to save Western Civilization -- your civilization, mind you.  And a HUGE defeat of the forces against a Western Civilization (liberalism, communism, radical-islamicism)

Rejoice!!  Or continue to act like nothing's going on.   Wink  Whichever you prefer.

dick cheney's interview in playboy
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 07:06:27 AM by Bean Bag » Logged

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2015, 08:08:58 AM »

BIG, BIG win for Benjamin Netanyahu.  And another big loss for Obama "The Turd" President.  Or as Dick Cheney poignantly puts it "the worst President in my lifetime."

But Bibi's electoral smack down of Barrack Hussein (mmm-mmm-good) Obama's attempt to unseat the Leader of Israel is most importantly -- and above politics -- a victory for the forces trying to save Western Civilization -- your civilization, mind you.  And a HUGE defeat of the forces against a Western Civilization (liberalism, communism, radical-islamicism)

Rejoice!!  Or continue to act like nothing's going on.   Wink  Whichever you prefer.

dick cheney's interview in playboy
Kelly File on Big Bad Wolf Fox News has an an interview with BiBi tonight!  Wink

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: