gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 01:02:17 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Brian Wilson song just premiered on radio  (Read 66552 times)
ontor pertawst
Smiley Smile Associate

L♡VE ALWAYS WINS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #275 on: February 19, 2015, 12:38:47 PM »

Not to nitpick, but as I mentioned earlier: Does anyone doubt that when Al sings "but ne--ver in a very straight line" in "The Right Time" that this is anything but an Autotune glitch (or a glitch in a similar pitch correction program, if in fact it isn't Autotune that is specifically the program being used)? Does anyone think that this hiccup is just the natural way it was sung by Al? I'd like to know if anyone believes that. Maybe it is, but I'm very doubtful.

Al Jardine does get glitchy sometimes and needs a reboot, once a week you should defragment him. Excruciatingly painful apparently.
Debbie Keil-Leavitt
« Reply #276 on: February 19, 2015, 03:04:54 PM »

Not to nitpick, but as I mentioned earlier: Does anyone doubt that when Al sings "but ne--ver in a very straight line" in "The Right Time" that this is anything but an Autotune glitch (or a glitch in a similar pitch correction program, if in fact it isn't Autotune that is specifically the program being used)? Does anyone think that this hiccup is just the natural way it was sung by Al? I'd like to know if anyone believes that. Maybe it is, but I'm very doubtful.

Al Jardine does get glitchy sometimes and needs a reboot, once a week you should defragment him. Excruciatingly painful apparently.

This is so encouraging.  I thought it was just happening to me and the people in my autotune support group, but now we have a celebrity poster child in Al. Yes, I too was autotuned, apparently.  It's good to be a survivor.  And I wouldn't have known without one of the experts here pointing it out...
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: February 19, 2015, 04:30:21 PM »

I almost want to make my own mix and try to edit that hiccup out. I know it amounts to nitpicking, the way people were nitpicking pops that were on The Smile Sessions (which were presumably introduced not by source material, but by an engineer forgetting to put a crossfade on a waveform)... but IMO it's worth talking about because I think it's a glitch that's not supposed to be there.

In order to try to side-step the semantics of "autotuned vs. other pitch correction vs. processed in some other form up the wazoo", I can comfortably say that Al's voice is relatively heavily processed on the tracks, as are most of the vocals on most Brian-related albums for quite some time. It's the way Brian likes it, it also appears to be how Joe Thomas likes it, etc. I think some of what we've heard has been autotune, and some hasn't. But the vocals are often quite processed, much moreso than what the vocals were run through in the "olden days."

I think "The Right Time" is a cool track, and I dig hearing Brian and Al together. Sounds like I'll probably dig the new album.

But I do encourage people to listen to "California Feelin'" off *Al's* solo album. THAT is what an unprocessed latter-day Al Jardine sounds like, and that vocal was probably cut 5-10 years ago. Great voice. LOTS of warmth. GREAT tone. Now before someone comments that even *that* is processed in some form, of course it is! It's probably not running straight into the board and then to the recorder with nothing in the chain at all. But it's about as unprocessed as anything BB-related can be. You can hear the little cracks and croaks and slight warble that one hears when most human voices sing. He sounds great. You can even clearly hear Al double-tracking the vocal near the end of the song. It still sounds natural, just doubled up. (In other words, the argument that double tracking strongly starts to mimic the "autotune" sound isn't necessarily the case.)

Why precisely Brian or Joe or whomever is not just letting Al sound like *that*, I don't know. I suppose when some or most of the rest of the stuff on an album is autotuned or processed relatively heavily, maybe they're just going for a consistent vocal sound.

There are less processed moments on the TWGMTR album, for instance. The vocal intro to "Pacific Coast Highway" is a good example of less processing. That more than any other vocal interlude on the album sounds, to me, like "The Beach Boys."

Again, not crapping on the new track or album. I'm probably more excited about this than any solo Brian set since "Smile" in 2004.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 04:31:35 PM by HeyJude » Logged

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: February 19, 2015, 05:12:25 PM »

posted also in another thread, here's today's Rolling Stone article on The Right Time & NPP:  http://tinyurl.com/m8zfnwx

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Micha
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #279 on: February 20, 2015, 12:17:29 AM »

Al Jardine does get glitchy sometimes and needs a reboot, once a week you should defragment him.

Before they started to do that, data loss was quite frequent with Al. Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 10:13:15 AM by guitarfool2002 » Logged

Ceterum censeo SMiLEBrianum OSDumque esse excludendos banno.
Amanda Hart
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #280 on: February 20, 2015, 08:23:21 AM »

In order to try to side-step the semantics of "autotuned vs. other pitch correction vs. processed in some other form up the wazoo", I can comfortably say that Al's voice is relatively heavily processed on the tracks, as are most of the vocals on most Brian-related albums for quite some time. It's the way Brian likes it, it also appears to be how Joe Thomas likes it, etc. I think some of what we've heard has been autotune, and some hasn't. But the vocals are often quite processed, much moreso than what the vocals were run through in the "olden days."

I think "The Right Time" is a cool track, and I dig hearing Brian and Al together. Sounds like I'll probably dig the new album.

But I do encourage people to listen to "California Feelin'" off *Al's* solo album. THAT is what an unprocessed latter-day Al Jardine sounds like, and that vocal was probably cut 5-10 years ago. Great voice. LOTS of warmth. GREAT tone. Now before someone comments that even *that* is processed in some form, of course it is! It's probably not running straight into the board and then to the recorder with nothing in the chain at all. But it's about as unprocessed as anything BB-related can be. You can hear the little cracks and croaks and slight warble that one hears when most human voices sing. He sounds great. You can even clearly hear Al double-tracking the vocal near the end of the song. It still sounds natural, just doubled up. (In other words, the argument that double tracking strongly starts to mimic the "autotune" sound isn't necessarily the case.)

Why precisely Brian or Joe or whomever is not just letting Al sound like *that*, I don't know. I suppose when some or most of the rest of the stuff on an album is autotuned or processed relatively heavily, maybe they're just going for a consistent vocal sound.

There are less processed moments on the TWGMTR album, for instance. The vocal intro to "Pacific Coast Highway" is a good example of less processing. That more than any other vocal interlude on the album sounds, to me, like "The Beach Boys."

Again, not crapping on the new track or album. I'm probably more excited about this than any solo Brian set since "Smile" in 2004.

After listening to "The Right Time" yesterday, I was in a Brian solo mood, so I put on TLOS. Probably the first time I've listened to the LP front-to-back in 4 years. There is definitely processing on those vocals (you can especially hear it on sustained notes) but it - and the production overall - is so much more tasteful to my ears than what we've heard from No Pier Pressure so far or That's Why God Made The Radio. The production on these later releases is just so...slick and lifeless. I would much rather get a rougher version with a few bum notes then something so plastic sounding.

My personal preferences aside, I think that this kind of "perfection" is what Brian is going for. He chose to bring Joe Thomas back for a reason and I assume it's because this kind of adult contemporary sound was what he was after. At first I was thinking this whole album was just some marketing ploy by his management, with all the guest stars, but with Ray Lawlor's account and everything, it seems like Brian is driving this ship. I guess what I'm saying is, this is the way the artist wants it and that's really what it should be all about. Brian Wilson is all out of fucks to give and is making an album that sounds the way he thinks it should. And that's pretty cool, so I'm going to try to not let my hangups about the way it's produced get in the way of my enjoyment.
shelter
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: February 20, 2015, 09:21:51 AM »

So far I'm not really impressed with this song. It sounds a bit uninspired and the chorus just reminds me too much of 'Lay Down Burden'. But hey, I still love 'That Lucky Old Sun' and 'That's Why God Made The Radio', so I'd be surprised if this won't be a really good album as well. And it's still amazing to me to hear a brand new song with more than one Beach Boy singing on it.
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: February 20, 2015, 03:39:47 PM »

So far I'm not really impressed with this song. It sounds a bit uninspired and the chorus just reminds me too much of 'Lay Down Burden'. But hey, I still love 'That Lucky Old Sun' and 'That's Why God Made The Radio', so I'd be surprised if this won't be a really good album as well. And it's still amazing to me to hear a brand new song with more than one Beach Boy singing on it.

It certainly isn't a mind-blowing song compositionally (or in terms of production). It's a pleasant, catchy song.

I sense I'm not the only person who probably would find it less interesting if Al wasn't singing the lead. There is a lot of novelty in hearing Al get a chance to take the lead, and harmonize with Brian.

The chorus does indeed sound a lot like "Lay Down Burden", and in my mind at least some of that repetition is offset by Al singing it, since he didn't sing on "Lay Down Burden."

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
the professor
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: February 20, 2015, 04:13:32 PM »

well, lay down burden does nothing for me. Similarities notwithstanding, The right time is a gem; so go figure.

When would this song itself chart? It appears to be officially released. Will it make the BB hot 100 or the AC charts?
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #284 on: February 20, 2015, 04:25:13 PM »

well, lay down burden does nothing for me. Similarities notwithstanding, The right time is a gem; so go figure.

When would this song itself chart? It appears to be officially released. Will it make the BB hot 100 or the AC charts?

I'm not sure precisely how downloads figure into the charts, but I do know that radio airplay is weighed heavily into the singles chart. So it's even less likely for Brian to get on the singles chart than the album charts.

A lot of old fogey bands that never have hit singles still can do well on the album charts, as it's measured by sales.

Also, while it doesn't much matter, they don't even really seem to marketing "The Right Time" as an actual *single.* It's not listed as a single with its own single cover art on iTunes for instance. It's simply the only purchasable track on the actual album. It's being marketed on Facebook and whatnot more as a case of "Pre-Order the album and download one of the songs RIGHT NOW!"

It's actually unfortunate, as the wording of some of the blurbs have implied you can't just buy the single track on its own. They obviously want lots of album pre-orders, but some idiots like me will buy the one download right now and then still buy the whole album on CD as well.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 04:29:13 PM by HeyJude » Logged

Debbie Keil-Leavitt
« Reply #285 on: February 21, 2015, 04:09:04 AM »

It's actually unfortunate, as the wording of some of the blurbs have implied you can't just buy the single track on its own. They obviously want lots of album pre-orders, but some idiots like me will buy the one download right now and then still buy the whole album on CD as well.

Don't quite see how that makes you an idiot, purchasing both.  Bill Maher was on last night with Aloe Blacc talking about composers making essentially no money these days, thanks to Spotify, etc.  Maher spoke to value for money and how he is STILL listening to music he bought 40 years ago, so he got real value for money there - sorry for the paraphrase, but that's the essence of what he said.  How many of your 40 year old purchases are still valuable to you?  We're still obsessing over Pet Sounds, Smile, Love You, etc...

I guess that's why I get on here sometimes annoyed with all the whining about money or nit-picking the work Brian has put his heart into.  HE'S the artist...and while you have a "right to your opinion," you don't get to vote on what he produces, other than whether you buy it or not.  It's that simple.  The autographed official surfboard is too expensive?  Don't buy it - just get the music.  Some other collector will buy it and love it.  

Brian has put his heart and soul into his work.  I can't tell you how many times in my brief time with him that I saw people running up to Brian thanking him for "saving my life," "getting me through a bad time," etc.  He's STILL giving us his heart with this new work.  Can't we just say thanks once in awhile?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 10:07:49 AM by guitarfool2002 » Logged
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 21, 2015, 07:24:28 AM »

« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 12:11:07 PM by bgas » Logged

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #287 on: February 21, 2015, 08:22:13 AM »

As bgas mentioned, I don't know who wrote what above, but calling myself an idiot was 100% a self-deprecating comment. Just poking fun at myself for being too impatient to wait for the album, and paying for a lone track just to listen in decent fidelity for seven weeks or so. I guess I could criticize a release model that favors those who buy exclusively downloads versus physical releases. But ultimately it's just my enthusiasm and impatience.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 08:23:34 AM by HeyJude » Logged

ToneBender631
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: February 21, 2015, 08:42:45 AM »

After listening to "The Right Time" yesterday, I was in a Brian solo mood, so I put on TLOS. Probably the first time I've listened to the LP front-to-back in 4 years. There is definitely processing on those vocals (you can especially hear it on sustained notes) but it - and the production overall - is so much more tasteful to my ears than what we've heard from No Pier Pressure so far or That's Why God Made The Radio. The production on these later releases is just so...slick and lifeless. I would much rather get a rougher version with a few bum notes then something so plastic sounding.

My personal preferences aside, I think that this kind of "perfection" is what Brian is going for. He chose to bring Joe Thomas back for a reason and I assume it's because this kind of adult contemporary sound was what he was after. At first I was thinking this whole album was just some marketing ploy by his management, with all the guest stars, but with Ray Lawlor's account and everything, it seems like Brian is driving this ship. I guess what I'm saying is, this is the way the artist wants it and that's really what it should be all about. Brian Wilson is all out of fucks to give and is making an album that sounds the way he thinks it should. And that's pretty cool, so I'm going to try to not let my hangups about the way it's produced get in the way of my enjoyment.

I think that sums it up quite nicely. This is what Brian wants to make, so he's making it. That said, I think his daughter has clearly had a major influence on this album (artwork, guest artists). Heck, even on the more modern tracks, the production sounds like the type of music a father might hear coming out of his teenage daughter's bedroom.
Ray Lawlor
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 21, 2015, 09:37:46 AM »

Don't quite see how that makes you an idiot, purchasing both.  Bill Maher was on last night with Aloe Blacc talking about composers making essentially no money these days, thanks to Spotify, etc.  Maher spoke to value for money and how he is STILL listening to music he bought 40 years ago, so he got real value for money there - sorry for the paraphrase, but that's the essence of what he said.  How many of your 40 year old purchases are still valuable to you?  We're still obsessing over Pet Sounds, Smile, Love You, etc...

I guess that's why I get on here sometimes annoyed with all the whining about money or nit-picking the work Brian has put his heart into.  HE'S the artist...and while you have a "right to your opinion," you don't get to vote on what he produces, other than whether you buy it or not.  It's that simple.  The autographed official surfboard is too expensive?  Don't buy it - just get the music.  Some other collector will buy it and love it.  

Brian has put his heart and soul into his work.  I can't tell you how many times in my brief time with him that I saw people running up to Brian thanking him for "saving my life," "getting me through a bad time," etc.  He's STILL giving us his heart with this new work.  Can't we just say thanks once in awhile?

Debbie; you have some solid points here; and Bill Maher is right on the mark.  I bought my original copy of Pet Sounds , day of release , at a store called Great Eastern Mills in Elmont, L.I. , NY.  I paid , if I recall correctly , $2.79.   I still have that copy, what 49 years later ? 17,800 days comes out to $0.00015 per day ? Pretty damn good value for a record I still play religiously.

I have been fortunate enough to have spent all sorts of time at Ocean Way and several other studio's with Brian.  Sometimes I would hear something I thought could be different or he could make better , in my mind , but I have an internal governor that always says to me: " he has sold 150 million records; I have sold exactly zero...shut the f..k up"  . Works like a charm for me.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 10:09:01 AM by guitarfool2002 » Logged
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #290 on: February 21, 2015, 09:54:01 AM »

how does this quotiing/new posting happen, where the new is inside the old quotes? Something bad in the commands?
 And how on earth does a quote from one thread, wind up in a completely different thread? 
Just wondering,  as I couldn't find any of this as attributed to the preofessor, but did find the first part attributed to Hey Jude in a nother thread....

It doesn't happen if you comment prior to the section one is quoting, I see. ( as I've done here) 

It can be a case of replying and quoting where one of the HTML commands gets placed in a way that "quotes" the new post, it's a combination of how the original quote was done by the poster quoting it and how that HTML command could have gotten scrambled into the mix.

I can go in and edit the posts to separate them, after the fact, if that would make it easier to read and reply...and of course ***with everyone's permission*** to edit just the appearance of what they posted. 

Let me know and I'll do it with what appeared incorrectly in this thread.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 21, 2015, 10:03:23 AM »

Debbie; you have some solid points here; and Bill Maher is right on the mark.  I bought my original copy of Pet Sounds , day of release , at a store called Great Eastern Mills in Elmont, L.I. , NY.  I paid , if I recall correctly , $2.79.   I still have that copy, what 49 years later ? 17,800 days comes out to $0.00015 per day ? Pretty damn good value for a record I still play religiously.

I have been fortunate enough to have spent all sorts of time at Ocean Way and several other studio's with Brian.  Sometimes I would hear something I thought could be different or he could make better , in my mind , but I have an internal governor that always says to me: " he has sold 150 million records; I have sold exactly zero...shut the f..k up"  . Works like a charm for me.

Mr. Lawlor - your math is way better than mine.  My copy of Pet Sounds cost the same and I, too, bought mine on day one.  I did "wear it out" so to speak, as an LP and still have it. As tech advanced, and our beloved music became "portable" (which is a concept my kids can't understand,) I had to have that 8 track, cassette, and CD box set with those delicious sessions!

But, I still prefer the "tangible medium" to the virtual.  I like finding it in an CD aisle, the ceremony of ripping off the wrapping, digesting the inserts, and photos, like a birthday gift.  The download generation, for the convenience and instant reward, have somehow been robbed of that, through no fault of their own.  

On the flip side, my youngest bought me the new re-release vinyl LP of Summer Days...so while they might not fully appreciate the concept of their scouring the record aisles, back-in-the day, they now see that the "old has suddenly become new."  LOL
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 10:09:37 AM by guitarfool2002 » Logged
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: February 21, 2015, 10:05:43 AM »

OK, I have to step in and try separating these posts...permission implied...lol...I won't change a word, just the formatting to make it easier to read.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 21, 2015, 10:07:58 AM »

OK, I have to step in and try separating these posts...permission implied...lol...I won't change a word, just the formatting to make it easier to read.
Pemission granted!

And, I'm in such good company!  LOL
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: February 21, 2015, 10:11:05 AM »

I just fixed it - Looks like there was a stray HTML quote command line that kept getting re-posted and causing the problems. Should be fixed now.

Anytime this happens again, let me know and I'll see what can be done to fix it.  Smiley

Ray Lawlor
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 21, 2015, 10:54:04 AM »

Mr. Lawlor - your math is way better than mine.  My copy of Pet Sounds cost the same and I, too, bought mine on day one.  I did "wear it out" so to speak, as an LP and still have it. As tech advanced, and our beloved music became "portable" (which is a concept my kids can't understand,) I had to have that 8 track, cassette, and CD box set with those delicious sessions!

But, I still prefer the "tangible medium" to the virtual.  I like finding it in an CD aisle, the ceremony of ripping off the wrapping, digesting the inserts, and photos, like a birthday gift.  The download generation, for the convenience and instant reward, have somehow been robbed of that, through no fault of their own.  

On the flip side, my youngest bought me the new re-release vinyl LP of Summer Days...so while they might not fully appreciate the concept of their scouring the record aisles, back-in-the day, they now see that the "old has suddenly become new."  LOL

Ms Deplage;  I agree 1000%; I really miss going to the store , going to the bin and getting the record/CD in my hand; the whole experience.  The last time for me was BWPS.  It was going on sale at midnight , so I drove into Greenwich Village and parked outside Virgin Records and the line was around the block ..midnight !  When the clock struck 12 the line started moving; and about 40 minutes later I had my copies....that was the end of it for me. 
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #296 on: February 21, 2015, 10:56:11 AM »

No Pier Pressure will be the first cd I've purchased in 3 years. I'm as excited as a 14 year old watching Porky's. Cool

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
rab2591
Smiley Smile Associate

"My God. It's full of stars."

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: February 21, 2015, 11:06:20 AM »

No Pier Pressure will be the first cd I've purchased in 3 years. I'm as excited as a 14 year old watching Porky's. Cool

LOL perfect analogy! Sadly I won't be purchasing this in the store, but I'm eagerly awaiting my vinyl copy in the mail, and for the 12AM iTunes pre-order to download to the computer. I've never been more excited about an album release!

Bill Tobelman's SMiLE site

God must’ve smiled the day Brian Wilson was born!

"ragegasm" - /rāj • ga-zəm/ : a logical mental response produced when your favorite band becomes remotely associated with the bro-country genre.

Ever want to hear some Beach Boys songs mashed up together like The Beatles' 'LOVE' album? Check out my mix!
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: February 21, 2015, 11:16:15 AM »

Ms Deplage;  I agree 1000%; I really miss going to the store , going to the bin and getting the record/CD in my hand; the whole experience.  The last time for me was BWPS.  It was going on sale at midnight , so I drove into Greenwich Village and parked outside Virgin Records and the line was around the block ..midnight !  When the clock struck 12 the line started moving; and about 40 minutes later I had my copies....that was the end of it for me. 
Greenwich Village sounds so cool! We're lucky to have a few vestiges of record shopping. Newbury Comics is one.  When one of my kids finished basic training for the Army, he took me to the PX and could not wait to show me the then recently released Sounds of Summer DVD/ CD in stock just for me! I always buy BB CD's for those going to Basic Training to save for when they are allowed to have "electronics" after training is complete.  It is one of the "sounds of home" for our brave service members.

Best buy still carries CD's, and I did get the pre C50 Walmart Zinepak edition of the CD book, and TWGMTR.  And got an outside the US request to send one of the Zinepak where it wasn't available (you know those great collectors!)

But it was always part of the fun to shop and browse in a way that has almost become unfortunately extinct.  Wink
Debbie Keil-Leavitt
« Reply #299 on: February 21, 2015, 12:59:47 PM »

As bgas mentioned, I don't know who wrote what above, but calling myself an idiot was 100% a self-deprecating comment. Just poking fun at myself for being too impatient to wait for the album, and paying for a lone track just to listen in decent fidelity for seven weeks or so. I guess I could criticize a release model that favors those who buy exclusively downloads versus physical releases. But ultimately it's just my enthusiasm and impatience.

I know what you meant, Hey Jude.  I'm doing the same as you.  Several people here were complaining about prices, etc. so it got me going, that's all.  It's really inexpensive, given what we get...That was my point.  Sorry - I just sort of "riffed" on your sentence, more in response to others.  Kind of defending you to you(?)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 01:16:28 PM by Debbie Keil-Leavitt » Logged
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx