gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 09:50:35 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dennis Wilson (Age 39)  (Read 3496 times)
Surfer
Smiley Smile Associate

My Favorite Beach Boy ( The Real Surfer)

View Profile
« on: February 15, 2015, 10:01:14 AM »

I found something Weird about Dennis Wilson when he Drowned he was 39 years old and I am 39 years old.  To me that is strange and in one of his songs he Predicted his Drowning  that is my Personel Opinion and look at the song called Wouldn't Be Nice To Live Again. Let's talk about this

I had a fast Life
Ovi
Smiley Smile Associate

They know I'm rock 'n' roll through and through.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 10:40:59 AM »

in one of his songs he Predicted his Drowning

Can you elaborate on this?
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2015, 12:33:39 PM »

I found something Weird about Dennis Wilson when he Drowned he was 39 years old and I am 39 years old.  To me that is strange and in one of his songs he Predicted his Drowning  that is my Personel Opinion and look at the song called Wouldn't Be Nice To Live Again. Let's talk about this

Do you think with so many similarities between  you and Dennis, thatr you're going to drown while you're still 39?

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
SBonilla
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 01:10:07 PM »

Let's not.
Surfer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 01:40:28 PM »

Do you think with so many similarities between  you and Dennis, thatr you're going to drown while you're still 39?

Yes their are Similarties between Dennis And Myself because I have heard that he was a good swimmer and I was on my high school swim Team.  I had 5 Girl Friends just like Dennis. And my hair is just like Dennis's Hair I mean the Same Hair Color.  He lifts weights in School and I did too. 

I had a fast Life
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2015, 02:17:04 PM »

Yes their are Similarties between Dennis And Myself because I have heard that he was a good swimmer and I was on my high school swim Team.  I had 5 Girl Friends just like Dennis. And my hair is just like Dennis's Hair I mean the Same Hair Color.  He lifts weights in School and I did too. 

So, don't you think its a good idea to stay away from water until you turn 40?

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
mtaber
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2015, 04:23:03 PM »

Dennis had 5 girlfriends EVERY NIGHT!!!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2015, 04:29:57 PM »

post of the month! LOL

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
joshferrell
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2015, 09:18:34 PM »

yes tell us how you are similar in this way...  Afro  Grin
Micha
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2015, 09:25:00 PM »

So, don't you think its a good idea to stay away from water until you turn 40?

So what day do you turn 40, Surfer?

Ceterum censeo SMiLEBrianum OSDumque esse excludendos banno.
Wild-Honey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2015, 11:25:19 PM »

Let's not.

In what song did he predict his drowning??
Eric Aniversario
Smiley Smile Associate

Keep the Summer Alive!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2015, 11:28:26 PM »

Dennis lived to be 39 years and 24 days old. I'll be exactly that age this upcoming Friday. Kind of eerie.
Aomdiddlywalla
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2015, 03:12:12 AM »

Sh#t... I was that age once!
Freaky.
Ovi
Smiley Smile Associate

They know I'm rock 'n' roll through and through.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2015, 03:26:41 AM »

Freaky.

LOL
Micha
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2015, 04:09:10 AM »

Me twice!

Ceterum censeo SMiLEBrianum OSDumque esse excludendos banno.
Surfer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2015, 07:24:33 AM »

Look at the song Titles that the Beach Boys did and Dennis Wilson also did

Beach Boys
Surf's Up
Til I Die
Sail on Sailor
Going To the Beach

Dennis Wilson

Wouldn't Be Nice To Live Again
My Love Lives On
Pacific Ocean Blues ( that is where is Drowned)
Surfin
Surfer's Rule

Let's not.

In what song did he predict his drowning??

I had a fast Life
wilsonart1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2015, 07:37:06 AM »

good luck makin' it past the big day. I'd drink heavy.. the law of drunkenness states you can't fall off the floor.
Magic Transistor Radio
Smiley Smile Associate

Bill Cooper Mystery Babylon

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2015, 08:55:18 AM »

I had that same feeling when I turned 37 last August.  That's how old my dad was when he past away. I was 11 at the time. It's kind of weird to think that I am the same age he was when I last saw him.

"Over the years, I've been accused of not supporting our new music from this era (67-73) and just wanting to play our hits. That's complete b.s......I was also, as the front man, the one promoting these songs onstage and have the scars to show for it."
Mike Love autobiography (pg 242-243)
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2015, 09:31:32 AM »

My Grandfather made it to his mid 90s...and he was in pretty excellent shape mentally right up to the bitter end.  My Dad made it to his mid 80s and he was active in every way, shape and form up until the last 2 - 3 months...or so.  Personally I'm gonna try my best to last THAT long.  I wouldn't bet on it though. Sad

As for when a celebrity bit the dust...and how...and as to whether that will be your exact fate?!?!?... Shocked ...I don't think you need to worry about it Surfer.  I don't.  There's more than enough real stuff to worry about my friend..  Still feel the need to take your cue from a celebrity?  Go with Jimmy Buffett.  Still alive...and he offers great advice.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL9O0B0gzZE

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx