gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680749 Posts in 27614 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 19, 2024, 04:26:36 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Which Beach Boys had tattoos?  (Read 1157 times)
SinisterSmile
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2015, 06:56:40 PM »

Do they have any?

I've never seen Bruce with a shirt off, he could have some Yakuza-type deal going on.
Michael Edward Osbourne
Smiley Smile Associate

My name is Lovecifer. Please take my hand. \m/

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2015, 07:12:27 PM »

Dennis had the name Christine with a heart tattoed on his arm. When his relationship with her was over he had the tattoo changed to Christ.
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 07:13:17 PM »

Really? LOL  We need a new album to drop.  Or maybe a book.  Would a movie be asking for too much?  Tatoos?  No offense my friend...but my first reaction was...and what's their favourite colours?

But I'm just an ass.

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 07:22:09 PM »

Gummo. Had a tattoo of a Hula girl that he'd make dance on his arm if someone gave him a shot of whiskey.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx