gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 09:16:45 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 [108] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The *official* Brian/BB picture thread  (Read 1065759 times)
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

"Too dumb for New York City, too ugly for L.A."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2675 on: October 15, 2022, 02:11:46 AM »

« Last Edit: October 15, 2022, 02:23:42 AM by Rocker » Logged

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

- Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

PRO SHOT BEACH BOYS CONCERTS - LIST

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2676 on: November 28, 2022, 11:40:40 AM »

a diseased bunch of mo'fos if there ever was one… their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons.

To sum it up, they blew it, they blew it consistently, they continue to blow it, it is tragic and this pathological problem caused The Beach Boys' greatest music to be so underrated by the general public.

- Jack Rieley
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2677 on: December 08, 2022, 10:05:42 AM »

Two shots of Blondie, Ricky and Bruce being part of the band

- Jack Rieley
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2678 on: December 19, 2022, 01:23:45 PM »

- Jack Rieley
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #2679 on: December 19, 2022, 02:02:41 PM »

Two shots of Blondie, Ricky and Bruce being part of the band

It should be mentioned though that Ricky and Blondie weren’t official members of the band yet. That would happen a few days later when they held a press conference in London, where they announced them as new members of the group.

This picture is from the first rehearsal for the Grand Gala Du Disque in the RAI congress building in Amsterdam, The Netherlands on February 23rd 1972. The group, minus Al and Mike, were present. Al & Mike were rounding up their TM-training in Mallorca, and would join them the next day. Also visible is Billy behind the piano. And a guy from South America called Eddie doing percussion (that’s what is mentioned about him in a Dutch fanzine from that era, no further info on him unfortunately).

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2680 on: January 07, 2023, 09:49:12 AM »

- Jack Rieley
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2681 on: September 03, 2023, 03:25:26 AM »

Just saw this on facebook. I don't remember seeing it before:

- Jack Rieley
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2682 on: December 15, 2023, 04:02:43 PM »

- Jack Rieley
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2683 on: March 02, 2024, 09:27:19 AM »

New to my eyes. Found it on Facebook:

- Jack Rieley
Ian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2684 on: March 04, 2024, 12:57:37 AM »

Rocker….have you looked at my site lately? I have all these pics there!
Rocker
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2685 on: March 04, 2024, 04:59:17 PM »

Rocker….have you looked at my site lately? I have all these pics there!

I have, but not into the 60s area lately. You have so many pictures that are/were new to me that it's hard to keep up with what I've seen before or not when a news feed comes up  Cheesy  Hope you don't mind this fauxpas

- Jack Rieley
Ian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2686 on: March 04, 2024, 08:36:04 PM »

Not at all but if you do look sometime you’ll see I’ve added more pics to those earlier years 😎
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 [108] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx