-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:37:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Beach Boys Britain
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Kanye >:(
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kanye >:(  (Read 7180 times)
Wild-Honey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2015, 07:25:31 PM »

Kanye please STFU.    I like Shirley Manson's facebook post:

Dear Kanye West
It is YOU who is so busy disrespecting artistry.
You disrespect your own remarkable talents and more importantly you disrespect the talent, hard work and tenacity of all artists when you go so rudely and savagely after such an accomplished and humble artist like BECK.
You make yourself look small and petty and spoilt.
In attempting to reduce the importance of one great talent over another, you make a mockery of all musicians and music from every genre, including your own.
Grow up and stop throwing your toys around.
You are making yourself look like a complete twat.
Ps.I am pretty certain Beyonce doesn't need you fighting any battles on her account. Seems like she's got everything covered perfectly well on her own.

How dare he go on stage whilst someone else is receiving an award.  I don't care whether it was intended as a joke (though his comments afterwards don't support that), it's unprofessional and rude.  Let the person have their time in the sun.  Narcissistic windbag.
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 07:32:06 PM »

How anyone can be outraged over the acts of an inconsequential pop star is beyond me.
halblaineisgood
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 08:09:23 PM »

I like his music.
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2015, 08:21:04 PM »

How anyone can be outraged over the acts of an inconsequential pop star is beyond me.

Because he's a sh*t stain on society's underwear?  Seriously, I don't think people are really outraged.  Obama is outrageous.  Kayne just depresses people's faith in human intelligence and societal evolution.

But, you have to admit, it's hard not to notice when someone pulls their pants down in public and wipes their ass in class.  While disgusting, it's one of the few things left that actually unites most human beings.

I suspect Kanye is a racist piece of sht and likely has a severe learning disability.  It's all sad actually.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 08:23:08 PM by Bean Bag » Logged

alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2015, 08:30:54 PM »

Because he's a sh*t stain on society's underwear?  Seriously, I don't think people are really outraged.  Obama is outrageous.  Kayne just depresses people's faith in human intelligence and societal evolution.

But, you have to admit, it's hard not to notice when someone pulls their pants down in public and wipes their ass in class.  While disgusting, it's one of the few things left that actually unites most human beings.

I suspect Kanye is a racist piece of sht and likely has a severe learning disability.  It's all sad actually.

It's not very often that I come across someone who disagrees with me and then subsequently validates my statement.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 08:38:41 PM by Bubbly Waves » Logged
Wild-Honey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2015, 12:25:29 AM »

But not beyond you to tell us that it's beyond you.     

Would he actually get up on stage if it was someone that could clock him one?   Nah.   I do like some of his songs, but don't think they are the work of a musical genius though.
Mr. Verlander
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2015, 03:41:58 AM »

The problem is that we feed into it by posting about it, or complaining about it, when all we should do is ignore him. That's the problem; the more people talk about him, the bigger he gets.
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2015, 06:36:43 AM »

The problem is that we feed into it by posting about it, or complaining about it, when all we should do is ignore him. That's the problem; the more people talk about him, the bigger he gets.

Really? I would never have taken Kanye for someone reading this board

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Jim Rockford
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2015, 07:47:46 AM »

Really? I would never have taken Kanye for someone reading this board

Of course. Can't you hear the Beach Boys influence in his music? Wink
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2015, 09:04:37 AM »

But not beyond you to tell us that it's beyond you.      

I see what you're tryin' to do here, but that sentence makes absolutely zero sense. "But not you don't understand to tell us that you don't understand"...?  No, don't explain. I want to remember you as you are in this moment - words would only ruin it. I must go now.  Cry
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 10:06:22 AM by Bubbly Waves » Logged
Mike's Beard
Smiley Smile Associate

Check your privilege. Love & Mercy guys!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2015, 09:35:24 AM »

Very rare for me to agree with Wild Honey on something, but, yes Kayne is a total douche with a hard on for Beyonce it seems..... and he likes fish dicks.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 03:56:31 PM by Mike's Beard » Logged

I'd rather be forced to sleep with Caitlyn Jenner then ever have to listen to NPP again.
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2015, 02:31:53 PM »

Because he's a sh*t stain on society's underwear?  Seriously, I don't think people are really outraged.  Obama is outrageous.  Kayne just depresses people's faith in human intelligence and societal evolution.

But, you have to admit, it's hard not to notice when someone pulls their pants down in public and wipes their ass in class.  While disgusting, it's one of the few things left that actually unites most human beings.

I suspect Kanye is a racist piece of sht and likely has a severe learning disability.  It's all sad actually.

It's not very often that I come across someone who disagrees with me and then subsequently validates my statement.
I suspect it happens more than you think with statements like that. Regardless, I'm happy to have you on board!

Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2015, 04:38:20 PM »

Kanye West is a dink. LOL

[But 'W' loves him.  Wink]

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Wild-Honey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2015, 01:29:53 AM »

Very rare for me to agree with Wild Honey on something, but, yes Kayne is a total douche with a hard on for Beyonce it seems..... and he likes fish dicks.

I thought we only had that one photo issue?  Ah well, can't win em all Smiley
Ovi
Smiley Smile Associate

They know I'm rock 'n' roll through and through.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2015, 02:06:46 PM »

How dare he go on stage whilst someone else is receiving an award. I don't care whether it was intended as a joke (though his comments afterwards don't support that), it's unprofessional and rude.  Let the person have their time in the sun.  Narcissistic windbag.

But if the roles were reversed and Beck would've done that joke (yes, it was a joke), nobody would complain. I'm not arguing what he said after the show or whether he's a "narcissistic windbag"* or not, but what happened when he went on stage I saw as a joke that got seriously blown out of proportion. People just love finding more and more reasons to hate him. Hey, we gotta take out our frustration on something/somebody, right?

*OK, since you asked, I think he's narcissistic. And arrogant. And thinks he's much better than he actually is. But I like his music and think his attitude and personal life are both in strong connection with his artistic decisions. Sort of like Rotten spitting on the fans in concerts, you know? It's not nice, but then there's the punk lifestyle and attitude for you. Loose that and you'll probably loose what made the music great in the first place. I think it's the same - it's Kanye's through-the-roof ego that made him even attempt something as ambitious as say 'Runaway', which is pretty much progressive hip-hop. I'm afraid that if he starts acting nice in interviews his music will start being safe and boring too and I don't want that.
Wild-Honey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2015, 07:26:16 PM »

How dare he go on stage whilst someone else is receiving an award. I don't care whether it was intended as a joke (though his comments afterwards don't support that), it's unprofessional and rude.  Let the person have their time in the sun.  Narcissistic windbag.

But if the roles were reversed and Beck would've done that joke (yes, it was a joke), nobody would complain. I'm not arguing what he said after the show or whether he's a "narcissistic windbag"* or not, but what happened when he went on stage I saw as a joke that got seriously blown out of proportion. People just love finding more and more reasons to hate him. Hey, we gotta take out our frustration on something/somebody, right?

*OK, since you asked, I think he's narcissistic. And arrogant. And thinks he's much better than he actually is. But I like his music and think his attitude and personal life are both in strong connection with his artistic decisions. Sort of like Rotten spitting on the fans in concerts, you know? It's not nice, but then there's the punk lifestyle and attitude for you. Loose that and you'll probably loose what made the music great in the first place. I think it's the same - it's Kanye's through-the-roof ego that made him even attempt something as ambitious as say 'Runaway', which is pretty much progressive hip-hop. I'm afraid that if he starts acting nice in interviews his music will start being safe and boring too and I don't want that.

If the so called joke was reversed nobody would complain!?  Oh hell yeah, they would!  You're on the SS board, you should know better than that!  Wink
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2015, 08:27:58 PM »

Kanye's a dink.  He apologised today...well yesterday now.  Obviously prompted.  To suggest that white guys could get away with THIS is disrespectful to respectful people of all races and colours.  That little asshole needs to be taken down a few notches.  He still has to experience his 2nd season...his 2nd fame.  When he does... ... ...hopefully he'll know better.

I don't know who Paul McCartney is?

What a twerp!!!

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2015, 12:30:24 PM »

I really don't know much about Con-YEAH! or his "issues." But what little I've seen of him, he appears fixated on the race stuff.  Right?  Yes, exactly.

Given that he has the mind of spoiled little child -- I am to conclude he's come to these conclusions about America and race with some help.  The Race/Extortion Industry.  The Al Sharptons, the Barrack Hussein Obama's, the Jeremiah Wrights, etc, etc, etc.  It's really getting old.  But it's downright mean and nasty -- and flat-out irresponsible.

In addition to "The boy who cried wolf" syndrome which makes it difficult for the nation to grasp and understand real issues of injustice and intolerance (such as, black murder rates and educational disgrace in our liberally-run inner-cities OR the growing monster of antisemitism) there's also the angry mindset that leads to the mobs of stupidity and illogical violence -- like the circus at Ferguson, Missouri and the like.  All of it creasted by the Race/Extortion industry.  And they'll be more.  Cuz the Race/Extortion Industry is a hungry mutha-fckin' beast.

But most importantly just like how Con-YEAH! has been fed this BS -- there's the all important kids -- generations of which, are being raised on hatred and feelings of inadequacies -- thinking the whole world hates them for who they are.  Because of the their skin-color.  That's just sick to me.  And it's an additional burden no kid should carry.  Life is tough enough.  Let's cut the sht.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: