gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 07:53:52 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hey Everybody (It's a new member)  (Read 6008 times)
ForHerCryingSoul
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: February 08, 2015, 08:55:24 AM »

Hi there you guys.  I'm sure this reference to American Spring as the subject was used before so I hope I'm not too unoriginal by using that as my first post to say hi!

To start, I am a musician/songwriter who formed a group of three called Rebellious.  The goal of this group is to make music Rebellious to the current trends and to shake them up.  We haven't really started yet, but we are hoping to record some songs too (including a cover of This Whole World).

As of this moment I have finished the instrumental part of a cover of Let's Put Our Hearts Together from the splendid Love You album.  I hope you all enjoy it.

Note: Fixed some piano chords.  Download using this link instead.
https://www.mediafire.com/?d3ozw1m224euy0f

I have also performed in many plays in my school, most notably Don Pedro from Much Ado About Nothing, and Mr. Halloway from Something Wicked This Way Comes (Ray Bradbury), and in the summer I performed at the Riverwalk Theatre as Wilbur from Charlotte's Web and Mr. Smee from Peter Pan.

I have a tremendous love for the Beach Boys and hope to share my love for them on this board!
Good day!   Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 05:21:41 PM by ForHerCryingSoul » Logged
MaryUSA
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2015, 11:44:39 AM »

Hi all,

Welcome to the SSMB!!!
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2015, 11:52:50 AM »

Hello!

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
ForHerCryingSoul
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2015, 02:52:30 PM »

Thanks for the link! If it wasn't for free, I wouldn't even post on this thread. I hope you share the vox too, when you finish the cover. Anyway, welcome aboard! got a question: what's the meaning of your name? Is it after a song you wrote?
Thank you so much!  The name I have is from an unreleased Wilson/Paley track called "Must Be a Miracle" which for some reason struck a chord with me.  Those tracks are (mostly) amazing and I hope they will be released!

I uploaded a pitch-corrected version of it on my channel, along with a few other Beach Boys tracks.  I don't quite know what the policy of posting bootlegs embedded as YouTube videos are, but since they are on a different site and are only copyrighted as belonging to some record company on there, I assume it is legal and won't completely shut the site down...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cF7GfqhLgF8

Enjoy!
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx