-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:25:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Obama Drops A (another) Turd
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Obama Drops A (another) Turd  (Read 18769 times)
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2015, 08:53:32 PM »

The world watches terrorism and terrorists thrive... and the once-leader of the free world says?

"Uhhh.... christians did stuff too.... uh... like a thousand years ago.... uh.. right?  you with me..."

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

worst leader EVER.   News Flash... it's 2015 Barrack!  But, hey, you get those Christian d*ckheads you d*ckhead!!!   LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 08:56:27 PM by Bean Bag » Logged

Jim Rockford
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 02:28:07 PM »

The world watches terrorism and terrorists thrive... and the once-leader of the free world says?

"Uhhh.... christians did stuff too.... uh... like a thousand years ago.... uh.. right?  you with me..."

worst leader EVER.   News Flash... it's 2015 Barrack!  But, hey, you get those Christian d*ckheads you d*ckhead!!!   LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

It's just sad. I hope things get better, but with people like this in charge, I don't see it.
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2015, 08:34:22 PM »

I've never expressed much love and support for this jive turkey -- he's a dud and an azzhoel -- but I actually might feel bad for him on this.

I think he's the forever-college-boy, home for the holidays -- hoping to educate his "ignorant family" on how smart he got after his first semester at a "big" school.  I've heard many fools try to say the same thing -- but he's never had much experience speaking outside of his frat house circle jerk.

Some stuff shouldn't leave the dorm room bake-off.  The reason why he's a royal azzhoel, is because rather than be embarrassed, he goes on VOX.com and says the media is over inflating the whole "terrorist thing."

Barrack meet Brian.  Say what you want about Brian Williams... at least he had the balls to admit he was wrong.  It's very lkely that Our President is much, much dumber.   LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 08:36:33 PM by Bean Bag » Logged

Gerry
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2015, 04:17:33 PM »

The reason Brian Williams admitted he was wrong was because he got caught. Lets see what has Obama done as president: He's ended two wars, he's helping to supply health care for people that couldn't afford it before, the economy has improved etc. If you hate the guy just say so but I think in twenty years when historians look back on this administration it will look pretty good. Oh yeah, so far there has been no terrorist attack on US soil since Obama has been president. You do remember when over 3000 americans were killed during the Bush/Cheney reign don't you? Yeah, Obama, what a fucking loser.
bluesno1fann
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2015, 10:15:15 PM »

Still nowhere near as bad or embarrassing as Tony Abbott.... Consider yourself lucky
18thofMay
Smiley Smile Associate

Goin to the beach

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2015, 10:20:41 PM »

You cannot be serious?

It’s like he hired a fashion consultant and told her to make him look “punchable.”
Some Guy, 2012
"Donald Trump makes Mike Love look like an asshole"
Me ,2015.
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2015, 07:38:30 AM »

The reason Brian Williams admitted he was wrong was because he got caught. Lets see what has Obama done as president: He's ended two wars, he's helping to supply health care for people that couldn't afford it before, the economy has improved etc. If you hate the guy just say so but I think in twenty years when historians look back on this administration it will look pretty good. Oh yeah, so far there has been no terrorist attack on US soil since Obama has been president. You do remember when over 3000 americans were killed during the Bush/Cheney reign don't you? Yeah, Obama, what a fucking loser.

Hi Gerry,

Yes, Obama is a fcking loser.  He hasn't ended two wars -- he's retreated.  And in the process, he's created more world conflict, emboldened and solidified the enemy and generated a climate for far worse, future wars.  FAR worse Gerry.  This is what Clinton did (to a far lesser degree) which led to the aforementioned 3000 Americans dead on Bush/Cheney's reign.  And wait till Obama gets his way with Iran... and they get the "bomb."  Far worse Gerald, far worse.

Obama isn't getting people Healthcare who previously couldn't afford it, he's simple made Healthcare more expensive for those who already had it, Gerry.  And causing many to lose their coverage.  And in the process this FCKING LOSER created a crony Capitalist system of "you pay me (Demorat Party) and we'll give you a waiver."

The same crony Capitalist system is now in place for the interweb via Net Neutrality, by the way.

Lastly, you said there hasn't been a terrorist attack on US soil since this butthoel took office?  Where the fck have you been Gerry? -- pardon my French.  Cheesy

I don't like to repost the glories of stupid hateful evil aszhoels, so you can Google the images yourself Gerry.

Relabeling a terrorist attack "work place violence" may work on the "dim and easily entertained," but not everyone's gonna clap along and grin Gerry.

Saying Christians did this 1,000 years ago, might make some knuckle-dragging, high school low-watts think you're well-read -- but if you're the President, in the middle of a FCKING war, it sorta makes you look like a FCKING stupid piece of sh-t!!!

LOL
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 07:55:12 AM by Bean Bag » Logged

drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2015, 08:46:27 AM »

While I neither agree or disagree with some or all of your posts, I have to wonder, why do you come here to post this stuff? Have you no other outlet to unleash your political views? Just to be clear, I am only asking because I am curious, not to start sh*t.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
On Stage As It Is In Studio,
Give Us This Day, Our Shortenin' Bread
And Forgive Us Our Bootlegs,
As We Also Have Forgiven Our Wife And Managers,
And Lead Us Not Into Kokomo,
But Deliver Us From Mike Love.
Amen.  ---hypehat
Smilin Ed H
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2015, 09:01:55 AM »

Definitely in need of a blow job.  Evil
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2015, 09:23:35 AM »

While I neither agree or disagree with some or all of your posts, I have to wonder, why do you come here to post this stuff? Have you no other outlet to unleash your political views? Just to be clear, I am only asking because I am curious, not to start sh*t.
Bean Bag is, in a way "raising the bar" for people to "pay attention"'to what is going on.  The States, for all its' tech advancement has third world speed internet. 

Not long ago did we find out that we've all been legally cyber stalked.  That is not unimportant.  And The Sandbox can be just the place for this.
Those Bean Bag posted photos are shocking, and we should continue to be shocked. One of two might dial it back a bit, though...it would be more effective... Wink

Without an internet, in a free society, we won't have a message board to freely discuss the music we clearly and dearly love... Love
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2015, 01:35:52 PM »

Definitely in need of a blow job.  Evil
All good in that department!!  Grin

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2015, 02:11:47 PM »

Perfectly valid question. Why here?  Why not. As filledeplage said, I don't think people realize what's going on. We are in the midst of something very scary. Liberty is being given away.  Barrack Obama is a tryannt. It not about politics or Parties. It's about you me and whoever else sayin "wait, who is his aszhole and what is he doing?"

The aszhole is obama, of course, not me. I would never take people's freedoms away.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 02:14:25 PM by Bean Bag » Logged

stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2015, 01:07:24 AM »

What two wars did Obama end? Iraq? Afghanistan? The war on drugs? The war on the federal government spying on the entire American population and most of the world? There's still troops in Iraq AND Afghanistan, and there will be for the foreseeable future. He's done jackshit to end the war on drugs, even though that war hits closer to home and affects more Americans than both of the wars we're fighting in the sandbox known as the middle east. And speaking of the "terrorist fighting" wars, didn't Obummer promise before his first term as president to close the prison at Guantanamo Bay? How's that going for him? Guantanamo Bay is no longer a prison, right?

And while we're at it, please, explain how forcing every American to have to pay a portion of their income to for-profit corporations is considered "supplying healthcare". How does making everyone cough up cash for "insurance" make healthcare better? Wouldn't training more doctors & nurses and making medical equipment more affordable be better than forcing everybody to have "insurance"? My mom recently got hit head on by some guy driving over the speed limit, with bald tires, in the rain. You know how much her medical insurance wants to pay since the guy had bare minimum car insurance? She currently has over $750,000 worth of medical bills and her insurance company is doing every single thing they can to get out of paying her bills. Obamacare sure works, don't it?

What the hell is insurance, anyway? All I know is that if everybody in the country needed an appendectomy, even with insurance, every single person would be forced to cough up 10s or hundreds of thousands of dollars, regardless of if they have insurance or not.

You have to be blind to believe the economy has improved at all. The president has done NOTHING, literally NOTHING to bring jobs back to the US of A. And the debt the bloated federal government has created has done nothing but go up since the 44th president took office. But he still has to take his several million dollar costing Hawaiian vacation every year, he deserves that, right? Since every American person can take a multi-million dollar vacation paid for by the taxpayers, the president should be able to as well, right? There aren't any homeless pr hungry Americans in this country while the president spends millions of dollars to go play golf in Hawaii every year, right? The president, his family, and the secret service definitely deserve to go spend time in Hawaii on the taxpayers' dime when more people get food stamps than every have before, right? You totally couldn't buy more books or hire more teachers to educate the dumb ass masses of this country with that money. Look up how much money it costs to fly Air Force One. Then multiply that times a Hawaiian vacation (and then some), every single year he's been in office. Oh, he totally deserves to squander away that much of the taxpayers' money to get him and his family away from the mess in Washington he willfully waded into.

And you do realize the September 11, 2001 attacks happened in the first year of George W's presidency, right? But hey, lets just ignore the last 7 years of Dubyar's presidency because it makes your argument and Obammer look better.

If anything, once people get over the "it's racist if I say anything bad about the president" thing, they'll realize what a pile of sh!t Barrack Hussein Obama has been, and will realize the choices made by his administration have led to the "beginning of the end" and the United States Of America as we know it are about to change forever, and in a bad way.

Bottom line is the the people of this country have elected a leader who has continued to allow the mass spying on EVERY. SINGLE. CITIZEN. regardless of if they are guilty, or even suspected of being guilty. And that's a fuckin' no no. That's a big fuckin' no no. That goes against every single thing this country was founded on. And sadly the people are willing to just sit by idly while the feds just keep taking more and more of your freedoms away in the name of "national security."

How anybody can trust a government that has files tracking every single conversation you and your family have had on your cellphones and every single thing you've ever looked up on the internet, but somehow can't find a plane that "disappeared" with over 200 people onboard, is beyond me.

Your government can kill what they consider a "terrorist" (and probably multiple collateral casualties) in a country they aren't allowed to have troops in, from several thousand miles away, but can't find an airplane full of people when it disappears off the radar.

Is that not f***ed up to you? Are you just not paying attention?

No mas, por favor.
bluesno1fann
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2015, 02:00:23 AM »

You cannot be serious?

Oh come on, even if the rest of the Liberals aren't bad, you have to at least admit Abbott is a d*ckhead that consistently embarrasses himself.
Gerry
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2015, 09:51:08 AM »

It would be nearly impossible to reply to all of your bullshit because I actually have a life. It's the whole Fox news?Roger Ailes/Rupert Murdoch skreed. God, things were so much better when the republicans were in charge. But you're convinced that this guy is evil personified . Does it bother you at all that right wing republicans are almost always on the wrong side of history?(now you can look up those few times when they weren't) When someone says it's not about  a certain party or president then you know that's exactly what it's about.
filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2015, 10:29:24 AM »

It would be nearly impossible to reply to all of your bullshit because I actually have a life. It's the whole Fox news?Roger Ailes/Rupert Murdoch skreed. God, things were so much better when the republicans were in charge. But you're convinced that this guy is evil personified . Does it bother you at all that right wing republicans are almost always on the wrong side of history?(now you can look up those few times when they weren't) When someone says it's not about  a certain party or president then you know that's exactly what it's about.

Fox News has thrown down the gauntlet as far as media and I really never paid much attention until recently.  O'Reilly did a lot of work in a local market so I find his work interesting, because of his background.  Greta Van Sustern is very credible, as well as Kelly and Judge Piro. All lawyers with excellent analyses. They do their homework. Even Gerardo Rivera, also a lawyer, makes much more sense than the talking heads of the WH press corps. They take the news a step further because they can tell you the legal impact down the line.  At least there is some balance to the sanitized magazine-journalism of the prime networks.

They have more guests from both sides, than any other network. And, that is whether they agree with them or not. Both sides get their time on the air.  There will be plenty of Dems voting for the other side in the next election, until the party becomes reasonable again. The Dems have hadno tolerance for "moderates or conservatives" in the Dem party.  We are Americans, first. The party affiliation comes second. And policies have to change.

This looks like a repeat of WWII genocide, except the leaders are hiding behind political correctness.

We have a spin-control press, who have their hands tied.  I always have some European news going because we need to be informed, and they are closer to the situation. The sight of those antiquities being destroyed was something else.  Who destroys ancient art? And we are living in an era of mass genocide. It is essential to be informed. And the political party is of no consequence when it comes to being bombed, and sitting officials attempt to parse out what is really going on? I don't think so.

There is not a truly safe haven on this planet, unfortunately.  JMHO
stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2015, 11:45:51 PM »

Hey, Gerry, you ever heard of something called "psychological projection"?

Your whole "It would be nearly impossible to reply to all of your bullshit because I actually have a life." makes me realize you lead a poor, sad life. Don't worry, I'm praying for you. Just remember that even the lowly caterpillar turns into a beautiful butterfly. Either that or gets eaten by a bird. You'll probably be the latter, but keep reaching for those stars.

A little logic certainly does make the average blind liberal or conservative flounder for a reasonable response. Don't worry, there's no malice from me towards people like you, mostly pity. Much, much pity.

Your response is very well thought out and definitely does not make my hastily written response to your blind liberalism sound better than it actually does.  LOL

You just keep being that one of many lemmings that follows that first lemming over the edge of a cliff, and I'll be the one that stops and questions both liberal and conservative leaders that have their personal interests in mind over those of the majority of American people.

I really pity you, and similar-minded people, for thinking that Obama will solve all of our problems just because of his party affiliation.

Just remember: The National Debt has continued to increase an average of $2.37 billion per day since September 30, 2012. And that there was no such thing as "ISIS" before Obama started his second 4 year term in office. But that's all Republicans' faults, right?

Can't wait to read your very well thought out response in the next day or two!!

Love & Pity,

stack-o-tracks

No mas, por favor.
18thofMay
Smiley Smile Associate

Goin to the beach

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2015, 02:09:51 AM »

Perhaps if the seeds of hate were no planted by successive invasions by Bush etc..

It’s like he hired a fashion consultant and told her to make him look “punchable.”
Some Guy, 2012
"Donald Trump makes Mike Love look like an asshole"
Me ,2015.
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2015, 06:27:51 AM »

Perhaps if the seeds of hate were no planted by successive invasions by Bush etc..

Wait. According to Obama the seeds of hate were sown during the Crusades, man. C'mon!  Cheesy

But seriously... What year did Iran take those US hostages?   Grin. The blame-Bush meme has worn thin.  Talk about seeds of hate!  Most importantly, it doesn't hold up to intellectual scrutiny.

This war is not about Bush. Our current disaster of a President fixed his wagon to that very limiting brand of hatred, hoping there were enough folks out there with access to MTV and a bong to get him by. While he was right, the US does have a lot uninformed people who know how to vote, dead or alive, he's wrong about everything else.

And he's dangerous.  The seeds that Obama has sown WILL result in some very bad things. It already has. Try to see what's really going on.

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2015, 06:38:51 AM »

Have you ever even watched FoxNews?  I'm not trying to convert you or anything silly, but it's the only place on TV were you get left AND right opinions together. It might help you form your own opinions, which are always more honest and weighty than the bumper sticker variety.  Try the Five. It's on at 5pm. It's fun and relaxed and ideas get bounced around.

And to answer some of your comments, NO, the Republicans are not the answer sadly. It's never that easy. Well, except,it's almost 100% certain now that the Democrats are just a flat out criminal organization. They use extortion better than the mob. It's really sad what happened to that party.

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2015, 07:24:24 AM »

It would be nearly impossible to reply to all of your bullshit because I actually have a life. It's the whole Fox news?Roger Ailes/Rupert Murdoch skreed. God, things were so much better when the republicans were in charge. But you're convinced that this guy is evil personified . Does it bother you at all that right wing republicans are almost always on the wrong side of history?(now you can look up those few times when they weren't) When someone says it's not about  a certain party or president then you know that's exactly what it's about.
Have you ever even watched FoxNews?  I'm not trying to convert you or anything silly, but it's the only place on TV were you get left AND right opinions together. It might help you form your own opinions, which are always more honest and weighty than the bumper sticker variety.  Try the Five. It's on at 5pm. It's fun and relaxed and ideas get bounced around.

And to answer some of your comments, NO, the Republicans are not the answer sadly. It's never that easy. Well, except,it's almost 100% certain now that the Democrats are just a flat out criminal organization. They use extortion better than the mob. It's really sad what happened to that party.
The Republicans are not the complete answer. I agree.  Last night I watched the CPAC speeches and find that  while the Rep. Party might be better with national defense strategies, they are still unacceptably intolerant.  But we won't have a nation, if it isn't defended.  There was an interesting article on humanrightswatch written in 2004 about the Iraq invasion and why it didn't align with human rights bases because the genocide was not "imminent" and in the past, which lacked credibility for me.  

The WMD thesis (weapons of mass destruction,) although disclaimed by some, might have been proven correct with more info concerning the more recent brand of genocide.  What was interesting in this article is that Bush 2 wanted Saddam tried in his own country, instead of the ICC, International Criminal Court, in The Hague, for crimes against humanity, which may have been a huge mistake.  It would have brought more transparency worldwide and perhaps given more unity globally to deal with the current problems we all face.  

This is just the "current face" of the Dems, in power now.  They don't represent moderate or more conservative Democrats (who do exist!) and who have been sending a message to the liberal "radical" or "radicalized" democrats. (pun intended) and who are more socialists in philosophy than anything else.

There is always reasonable policy somewhere in the middle.  And who arent "parsing" words to are trying to "tell the truth slowly" as one departed White House press guy Jay Carney put it, which he may have borrowed from Clinton press secretary Mike McCurry.  I think we all have a responsibility to be as informed as we can, and watch all kinds of reports, because of the heavy censorship out there.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 07:25:30 AM by filledeplage » Logged
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2015, 08:29:58 AM »

I'm going to watch some of the CPAC speeches tonight probably, haven't had the chance yet.

I agree, the Democrat party has variation.  But what people have been calling "the base" of that party (whether it's the base or not, is debatable) has been the radical component.  Progressives.  Liberals.  Secular-Progressives.  Socialists.  Communists.  Radical Environmentalists.  All of them are anti-Constitution and anti-Bill Of Rights.  And anti-West.  They call terrorists "freedom fighters" and that sort of sh-t.  Blaming the West (or the fcking Crusades!!  Cheesy) or the advancement of the human condition for all the world's ills.  Just absolute, irrational sickos.

I don't think they're the "base" per se.  Nevertheless, they're the motivated.  Which makes them "the base" for all intents and purposes.  And they've browbeaten their fellow Democrats into submission.  Actually, let's take a page from world events -- just like Islamic-Fascists don't represent all of Islam.  Democrat-Fascists don't represent all the Democrat Party.  We just need moderate Dems to realize that -- speak up and take their Party back.

Case in point -- gun control.  Most American, right or left, believe in the 2nd Amendment.  The radicals can't get that through.  And they're also starting to lose the country's heart on the abortion argument.  I think more and more people (pretty sure it's now a majority) are seeing abortion as extreme.  They're surely not seeing it as some "liberating" act for women.  They've lost that, I think.

I would bet, that after Obama, Reid and Pelosi's reign of terror, more and more Americans are not identifying themselves with these angry Leftists.  The radicals have gone too far.  They're not winning people's hearts and minds.  There's no connection.  No bond.  No reality.

As a result, if the Republican base can rally behind a good Conservative/Libertarian candidate they should, not only beat the big-money candidates like Jeb Bush -- but also go on to an easy win in '16.  I don't see any opposition.  Hillary's a hack and no one likes her... not even her husband.  And I don't think the country wants another celebrity President like Blow-bama.  

« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 08:38:09 AM by Bean Bag » Logged

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2015, 09:04:51 AM »

Bean bag - Obama had everyone scratching their heads over that Crusades thing.  We aren't in the Middle Ages.  They are using Middle Age philosophy and barbarism with 21st century tech.  It makes is pretty transparent whose side he is on. 

What concerns me about the 3 in the dynasty, is that none has gone to law school.  That means he can't kick everyone out of the office, and read the cases, all by himself,  and the International treaties and and laws and make an independent decision.  He has to rely on a hired lawyer to think for him and be an interpreter for what the law is.  Bush 2 was clear about his dislike for lawyers.  And, I think he had contempt for what he didn't understand.

He didn't want ICC to decide Saddam's fate and make the process transparent.  And, it doesn't mean you are a better leader with law school, but if you are a lawyer ( as the president is, you know exactly the wrong you are doing, by trying to change the bill of rights and not "preserve, protect and defend the US constitution.")  A lawyer can't plead ignorance.  Or blame his legal advisor team. Because he or she knows or should what he is supposed to do. My crystal ball says he will be judged very harshly for going too far beyond his powers after he is gone.  He might have been fine for one term.  Two was too much.

This eavesdropping is too much.  On low risk good citizens. 

Bush 2 was too cozy with certain world leaders, acted or failed to act responsibly and humanely, with Hurricane Katrina...and maybe we've had enough of the "dynasties," including Hillary... Wink
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

I WILL NEVER GO TO SCHOOL

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2015, 12:00:14 PM »

why did i come back to the board Cry

Tell me it's okay.
Tell me you still love me.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
Rocky Raccoon
Smiley Smile Associate