gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 08:49:12 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hey from Brian - I gotta go  (Read 27379 times)
SamMcK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2015, 01:29:17 PM »

Cheers B-man, hope to see you again soon!  Pirate
Bill Barnyard
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2015, 02:34:45 PM »

Take care Brian and thank you for the music!
 Cool

I guess I've got a way with girls
Don Malcolm
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2015, 04:01:25 PM »

Lots of questions here deserving of your attention whenever you have more time to be with us--all the best, always!!
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2015, 09:33:32 PM »

Cool answers! Some questions were goofy, but hey, it doesn't require lotta time to answer, there was only 30 min. arr. So, all's understandable. Good luck on your album, Brian!

Those whose questions weren't met - better luck next time. Wink
« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 09:36:09 PM by RangeRoverA1 » Logged

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Alan Smith
Smiley Smile Associate

I'm still here bitches and I know everything. –A

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2015, 11:24:10 PM »

Hey Brian - stop by for lunch or afternoon tea with us sometime - I had a slight accident before bed and slept through my early rise alarm - but it's been a time catching up with your answers.

Looking forward to it already!

ESQ - Subscribe Now!!!

A new Beach Boys forum is here! http://beachboys.boards.net/
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2015, 03:32:27 AM »

Thanks, Brian, you're the best! Hope to see you back here soon. :=)

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
Generation42
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2015, 11:57:25 AM »

Thank you, Brian.  Very cool of you to stop by and say hello.  Doing a Q+A was just the icing on the cake.

Appreciate the invite to your board, too.  I'll be sure to stop by and check it out.

Thanks again.  Love to see you drop by and see us here again, anytime.   Cool Guy
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2015, 01:32:16 PM »

quotin' Brian Wilson...Brian - "I gotta go" Shocked

Geez!!!  It's the 2nd door  ...   on your LEFT.   Cool Guy

Poor guy.

Nobody here speak English?  Wink

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
TheLazenby
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2015, 04:05:29 PM »

Wow... I just found this section (I missed the chat), doesn't look like he answered a whole lot.  Especially the SMiLE questions...  Huh
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2015, 04:46:12 PM »

Wow... I just found this section (I missed the chat), doesn't look like he answered a whole lot.  Especially the SMiLE questions...  Huh

30 questions were taken and answered, and answered live specifically for fans on this board.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2015, 12:18:51 AM »

30 questions were taken and answered, and answered live specifically for fans on this board.

And he had 30 minutes to accomplish that.

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2015, 10:21:13 AM »

And he had 30 minutes to accomplish that.

You're saying it was setup so that Brian wasn't able to log on and see the questions before the start of the 30 minutes, if he chose to do so?

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx