-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 03:07:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Bellagio 10452
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  What if Al Jardine had graduated from dental school back east??
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What if Al Jardine had graduated from dental school back east??  (Read 2559 times)
halblaineisgood
« on: January 24, 2015, 11:21:11 AM »

And he would have been able to divert Brian the pharmaceutical grade coke he needed , which al would have kept in a locked cabinet at his dental practice? Instead of Brian getting it from the wrong group (of people) like Danny Hutton?
And he could've done it the "right way" , with Al , in complete silence.
All would've protected him from his environment.
He could have lived his bedroom years in one of Al's dentist's chairs instead of that filthy bedroom.

Also.What if he had gotten his first bite of cookie dough from an established bakery instead from Mark Volman's fridge? Would things have turned out differently than they did?
Michael Edward Osbourne
Smiley Smile Associate

My name is Lovecifer. Please take my hand. \m/

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 11:29:05 AM »

Heh...
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 01:44:57 PM »

hal...You OK? LOL

Poor Danny and Mark.  Spent some time with Danny.  Very, VERY protective of Brian.  Mark?  I was with him [and Howard] for almost a week.  Great guys.  LARGE fun.

Poor Al too.  Remember the doc who prescribed non-stop crap to Elvis?  And the one who 'did' what Michael wanted?  Not so highly thought of...as it turns out.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 01:46:33 PM by Add Some » Logged

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 01:50:49 PM »

Add some wins the thread. LOL

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
halblaineisgood
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 02:08:29 PM »

And the one who 'did' what Michael wanted?  
Michael Love?

Huh
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 05:31:43 PM »

Jackson.   Afro

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: