gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 02:25:13 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Welcome !!! - Before you join Brian's Q&A session, please read this first  (Read 6727 times)
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2015, 11:10:22 AM »

We humbly and graciously welcome a very special guest to the Smiley Smile message board. On Monday January 26th Brian Wilson will be here answering questions from his fans.

How will it work?

Please ask your questions on this sub-forum prior to the Q&A-session. Questions can be posted up to the time of the actual event, so make sure you post your topic prior to Brian's appearance on the board. We want to make it as easy as possible for Brian to read and reply to your questions. Therefore:

Only registered members of the Smiley Smile board may participate by posting questions. Non-members will not be allowed to post but can read the Q&A session as guests

Please post one question in a new topic. And post your question both in the title of your post and in the post itself.
This way, Brian can easily scroll through all questions in the Q&A-forum's overview.
Also, do not post multiple questions. As we expect a lot of questions, we have to limit it to one question per member. If more questions are asked, we will ask you (through PM) te remove these. No response will result in a warning and removing all your questions.

Keep your questions short, direct, and on-topic.
We obviously expect a lot of fans to join in. Brian would like to answer as many questions as possible, and the more 'complicated' the question, the more time it takes to read and reply.

Do NOT reply or post any comments to another member's posted question for Brian. Anything other than the question and Brian's answer will be deleted immediately. This new forum is not an open discussion forum like the regular board, but rather a forum specifically set up for the Q&A with Brian.

Both the questions posted and the Q&A session itself will be closely monitored and moderated.
Any questionable content as well as topics which are either not related to nor appropriate for the Q&A will be deleted immediately. This is to post questions and questions ONLY. Follow up discussions and comments can be posted to a separate topic thread which will be open once the session has ended. With so many fans and questions to be answered, chances are that your personal question may not be answered. If that's the case, don't be disappointed, but simply enjoy this unique occasion that Brian has taken the time to share time with his fans on the Smiley Smile forum!

When does the Q&A start worldwide ?

The Q&A-session starts at 11AM PST (California), and will take at about 30 minutes. After that Brian will switch to the official Brian Wilson website board http://www.brianwilson.com/community/ and answer questions there for another half hour.

As there are many fans from all over the world gathered here, this gives a sample of local time zone conversions for those areas:

> New York: 2PM EST
     > Houston, Minneapolis: 1PM CST
     > Salt Lake City, UT: 12PM MST
     > London, Lisbon: 7PM GMT
     > most of western Europe (Amsterdam, Berlin, Paris, etc): 8PM CET
     > Moscow: 10PM MSK
     > Australia - Perth 3AM, Sydney 6AM
     > Tokyo: 4AM

« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 12:48:34 AM by SMiLE Holland » Logged

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx