gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680784 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 24, 2024, 08:42:55 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hi from Brian - see you here next Monday  (Read 20648 times)
BrianWilson2015
Most Honoured Guest

View Profile WWW
« on: January 21, 2015, 11:38:55 AM »

Hi it's Brian. Next Monday at 11:00 in the morning, California time,  I'm gonna be right here to answer your questions. At 11:30, I'm gonna switch over to my own message board and answer questions there, so that will be kinda cool. See you then.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 12:12:54 PM by BrianWilson2015 » Logged

Brian Wilson
Steve Mayo
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 11:41:37 AM »

i'll be here...  Smiley

moderatorem non facit stultus est ingenio
Michael Edward Osbourne
Smiley Smile Associate

My name is Lovecifer. Please take my hand. \m/

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 11:41:49 AM »

Thanks Brian!! I'm sure we all can't wait!!
Mujan, 8@$+@Rc| of a Blue Wizard
Smiley Smile Associate

SMiLE is America: Infinite Potential Never Reached

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 11:45:40 AM »

That's very much appreciated, Mr. Wilson Cool Guy

Just a heads up, I have many to ask but don't expect you to waste so much time replying to one person. You can answer whatever you feel like.

Here are my SMiLE Mixes. All are 2 suite, but still vastly different in several ways. Be on the lookout for another, someday.

Aquarian SMiLE>HERE
Dumb Angel (Olorin Edition)>HERE
Dumb Angel [the Romestamo Cut]>HERE

& This is a new pet project Ive worked on, which combines Fritz Lang's classic film, Metropolis (1927) with The United States of America (1968) as a new soundtrack. More info is in the video description.
The American Metropolitan Circus>HERE
[
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2015, 11:47:06 AM »

I'm so looking forward to this.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2015, 11:47:32 AM »

BW is the man! Grin

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2015, 11:51:05 AM »

Finally something cool happens on a Monday.
SinisterSmile
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2015, 11:55:23 AM »

Talk soon, Brian!  Grin
Rob Dean
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2015, 11:57:38 AM »

Hi Brian ,

I am sure we just 'maybe' have the most members on-line come next Monday , permitting of course where on the planet they reside.

Many many thanks in advance 
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2015, 11:59:04 AM »

wow, can't wait.

I'll start thinking of questions now  Grin

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
SinisterSmile
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2015, 12:03:44 PM »

wow, can't wait.

I'll start thinking of questions now  Grin

Dude, you gotta lend me some good ones, I'm totally blank!
bossaroo
Smiley Smile Associate

...let's be friends...

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2015, 12:08:29 PM »

W Transcendental Meditation N D E R F U L

thanks again Brian!
Bud Shaver
Smiley Smile Associate

Let Us Go On This Way

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2015, 12:10:19 PM »

I can't wait!
Tricycle Rider
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2015, 12:10:34 PM »

Thanks Brian, that's awfully nice of you to come hang with us for a while.  Smiley

Some of our forum members suffer from an acute form of cynicism resulting in a complete lack of patience and manners in the face of anything joyful or optimistic. Try to humor them as best you can for the time being, and one day, with your help, we will find a cure for this devastating disease. This has been a public service announcement.
Dove Nested Towers
Smiley Smile Associate

Goodnight, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2015, 12:13:33 PM »

Thank you for gracing us with your presence, Mr. Wilson! Your music and beautiful, soulful voice have provided irreplaceable spiritual sustenance for me in difficult times and I thank you profusely, from the bottom of my heart.

"The police aren't there to create disorder,
they're there to preserve disorder!" -Mayor
Daly, Chicago 1968
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2015, 12:15:21 PM »

That should be great for all those who can make it at that time-frame both here and at Brian's site.  Wish I could join you all but I will have fun reading all of the Q and A's after the fact. Cool Guy

Advice?  Keep the Q's short  and on target so that Brian can answer as many as possible.  Some of the Q's in the thread started yesterday may have been a little wordy.  Brian, based on his post, REALLY wants to talk about his new album.  Want a response?  That's the direction to take because that is what he's interested in promoting  at this particular juncture in the festivities.

-------------------------------

Oh...I see he modified his message.  I guess that opens the door up a little bit.  Have a great time.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 12:23:30 PM by Add Some » Logged

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
wilsonart1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2015, 12:20:24 PM »

the guys on here a couple times and he's already a honored guest. I'm along for the ride. Really this is nice for all!  Hope this brings some peace to the board. The new material is always great to hear, I can't believe the luck of so much material that I could only wished would happen and it found itself our way the last few years.  This is more icing on the cake.  Hope Brian enjoys us as much as we do him. Do I have to go to the back of the line if I make a mistake that day?
Ang Jones
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2015, 12:22:04 PM »

Great news!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 02:39:51 PM by Ang Jones » Logged
mikeddonn
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2015, 12:23:13 PM »

Count me in Brian!
Rocket
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2015, 12:23:16 PM »

That should be great for all those who can make it at that time-frame both here and at Brian's site.  Wish I could join you all but I will have fun reading all of the Q and A's after the fact. Cool Guy

Advice?  Keep the Q's short  and on target so that Brian can answer as many as possible.  Some of the Q's in the thread started yesterday may have been a little wordy.  Brian, based on his post, REALLY wants to talk about his new album.  Want a response?  That's the direction to take because that is what he's interested in promoting  at this particular juncture in the festivities.

This. You can tell Brian likes the shorter questions better.
Heysaboda
Smiley Smile Associate

Son, don't wait till the break of day....

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2015, 12:25:35 PM »

Hi it's Brian. Next Monday at 11:00 in the morning, California time,  I'm gonna be right here to answer your questions. At 11:30, I'm gonna switch over to my own message board and answer questions there, so that will be kinda cool. See you then.

Can't wait!

So when will No Pier Pressure be out and what can you tell us about it?

Looking forward to it!

-- David

Son, don't wait till the break of day 'cause you know how time fades away......
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2015, 12:27:28 PM »

That's eight in the evening in the Netherlands, I reckon.

No questions from me----I think Brian will be quite busy enough as it is with a mere thirty minutes at his disposal! 

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2015, 12:30:47 PM »

Dammit..I'll be at work Sad

Hey, if somebody can copy/paste my questions from the other thread, I'll be happy Cool

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Amanda Hart
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2015, 12:32:10 PM »

Well who-da thunk it?

Good luck to everyone asking questions! I teach a class during that time, so I can't participate, but I look forward to reading about it.
Debbie Keil-Leavitt
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2015, 12:32:42 PM »

Advice?  Keep the Q's short  and on target so that Brian can answer as many as possible.  Some of the Q's in the thread started yesterday may have been a little wordy.  Brian, based on his post, REALLY wants to talk about his new album.  Want a response?  That's the direction to take because that is what he's interested in promoting  at this particular juncture in the festivities.

I like the idea of keeping the questions short.  I'm viewing this more as an act of generosity than "promo."  Seriously, a single ad would get a lot more sales than a half-hour Q&A on a Board with a limited number of avid fans - fans who saw fit to have over 100 pages on a thread of speculations about the up-coming record.  Also, since a single FB Post can be shared almost endlessly, I have to view this as Brian doing a nice thing for his fans here...like any of us weren't going to buy the record anyway?  Thanks, Brian!
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx