gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680839 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 26, 2024, 11:16:59 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hi from Brian  (Read 44440 times)
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 20, 2015, 11:41:50 AM »

Hi it's Brian. Just wanted to say hi. Exciting news soon. Love & Mercy.
Geez people, it was just an advertisement for a future "news on the album" release. You guys are acting like a bunch of little school girls. Wink

Because he really needs to advertise his new album to his most hardcore fans on the net, right?  Grin
Well, what other secret message did you glean from the message?

"Just wanted to say hi."

Damn, am I gonna need Scooby Doo for this groovy mystery?  Cool Guy
Oh yeah, after all the years that this board has been around, he now decides to say "Hi"? Right before an announcement. I see.

I hear you drbeachboy. He does tend to visit his own site only when something needs to be promoted.

Can someone confirm my memory that he visited the Ego Board as well....Once! LOL
bossaroo
Smiley Smile Associate

...let's be friends...

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 20, 2015, 04:06:20 PM »

Meanwhile Brian and Mike skype with each other with Mike giving Brian the newest updates on SmileySmile.net

So, would anybody go ahead and make Brian his own SmileySmile-picture, please?

I'm not going to photoshop BW as a Jedi knight, but here's an illustration I did... thanks again Brian!

not as ELECTRIFYING as my previous work, but I did put a bit more time into this one  3D
mikeddonn
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 20, 2015, 04:08:42 PM »

Nice work! Now keep an eye on Brian's Facebook to see if it shows up there! Grin
bossaroo
Smiley Smile Associate

...let's be friends...

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 20, 2015, 04:10:23 PM »

will do... though I don't think Brian googles himself as much as some. Hang onto your ego!
Debbie Keil-Leavitt
« Reply #179 on: January 20, 2015, 04:16:49 PM »

Meanwhile Brian and Mike skype with each other with Mike giving Brian the newest updates on SmileySmile.net

So, would anybody go ahead and make Brian his own SmileySmile-picture, please?

I'm not going to photoshop BW as a Jedi knight, but here's an illustration I did... thanks again Brian!

not as ELECTRIFYING as my previous work, but I did put a bit more time into this one  3D

Nice, Bossaroo!
bossaroo
Smiley Smile Associate

...let's be friends...

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: January 20, 2015, 04:23:50 PM »

thanks so much

here's one from my blue period

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 20, 2015, 04:28:58 PM »

Nice! Grin

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
bossaroo
Smiley Smile Associate

...let's be friends...

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 20, 2015, 04:34:42 PM »

if Brian IS peeking in here, he may enjoy this... embroidery done by a girlfriend of mine  Smiley

please tour Love You, Brian! (and Friends! and Wild Honey! and Today! and...  Wink )
Rocky Raccoon
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 20, 2015, 04:45:36 PM »

if Brian IS peeking in here, he may enjoy this... embroidery done by a girlfriend of mine  Smiley

Wow that is very impressive!  Beautiful work.  Your portraits are lovely as well. Smiley

The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 20, 2015, 05:16:12 PM »

thanks so much

Mesmerizing...the facial expression is pure Brian and I'm drawn to the blue edition, which would go so well in the mancave.

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 20, 2015, 05:19:22 PM »

thanks so much

Beautiful. Would love to have that as a painting or poster.

Nice work!

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
Don Malcolm
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 20, 2015, 05:25:11 PM »

Beautiful, Bossaroo! I think we're ready to queue up for these!!
bossaroo
Smiley Smile Associate

...let's be friends...

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 20, 2015, 05:45:59 PM »

thanks to all for the compliments!

let's get back on topic...
ALL HAIL THE KING

(he deserves better, I know... workin' on it Wink )
bossaroo
Smiley Smile Associate

...let's be friends...

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 20, 2015, 06:16:17 PM »

I said... ALL HAIL THE KING!!!

SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 20, 2015, 06:17:38 PM »

Bossaroo wins the thread. LOL

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
jet without wings
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 20, 2015, 06:31:17 PM »

Welcome Brian,

Thank you for the music you've given us. Best of health to you. Please visit here often.

Jet without wings
Mujan, 8@$+@Rc| of a Blue Wizard
Smiley Smile Associate

SMiLE is America: Infinite Potential Never Reached

View Profile WWW
« Reply #191 on: January 20, 2015, 06:35:40 PM »

You think Brian will post one of his pics on facebook to counter Mike's?  Grin

Here are my SMiLE Mixes. All are 2 suite, but still vastly different in several ways. Be on the lookout for another, someday.

Aquarian SMiLE>HERE
Dumb Angel (Olorin Edition)>HERE
Dumb Angel [the Romestamo Cut]>HERE

& This is a new pet project Ive worked on, which combines Fritz Lang's classic film, Metropolis (1927) with The United States of America (1968) as a new soundtrack. More info is in the video description.
The American Metropolitan Circus>HERE
[
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 20, 2015, 07:31:35 PM »

The more things change( the more they stay the same) 
 Brian has one of his people post a hello to the board, promising the same thing that's been promised already, that we are all aware of, then doesn't post again, and the world has turned upside down, because, OHMYGODIT"SBRIAN? 

Just as likely it's the BrianWilson.com administrator....

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 20, 2015, 07:38:25 PM »

It's obviously not Brian, but it's been said by people in the know that Brian has at least some part to play in these posts.

It's a really nice acknowledgement from Brians camp to us. No need to be so negative.

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: January 20, 2015, 07:39:06 PM »

Love the pic, bossaroo....

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: January 20, 2015, 07:44:45 PM »

You think Brian will post one of his pics on facebook to counter Mike's?  Grin
Don't think Brian gives a rat's ass what myKe does on Facebook.

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: January 20, 2015, 07:46:13 PM »

Brian has one of his people post a hello to the board, promising the same thing that's been promised already, that we are all aware of, then doesn't post again, and the world has turned upside down, because, OHMYGODIT"SBRIAN?  

Some people are never happy.

What, does he have to comment on every thread with deeply personal information to please you? The Man who made most of the music that's brought us here acknowledged and joined the board. Can't we just put aside our own petty feuds just for this thread and say hi back to him? Just one nice thread he can look at and see his fans without any douchebaggary?

For the record, the post was simple and sincere enough that I could actually see him writing it.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 07:49:09 PM by Mujan, B@st@rd Son of a Blue Wizard » Logged

Here are my SMiLE Mixes. All are 2 suite, but still vastly different in several ways. Be on the lookout for another, someday.

Aquarian SMiLE>HERE

& This is a new pet project Ive worked on, which combines Fritz Lang's classic film, Metropolis (1927) with The United States of America (1968) as a new soundtrack. More info is in the video description.
[
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: January 20, 2015, 07:47:06 PM »

You think Brian will post one of his pics on facebook to counter Mike's?  Grin
Don't think Brian gives a rat's ass what myKe does on Facebook.

That was just a joke.  Tongue
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 07:48:19 PM by Mujan, B@st@rd Son of a Blue Wizard » Logged

Aquarian SMiLE>HERE

[
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: January 20, 2015, 07:50:32 PM »

It's obviously not Brian, but it's been said by people in the know that Brian has at least some part to play in these posts.

It's a really nice acknowledgement from Brians camp to us. No need to be so negative.

Certainly. Brian pays for his webpage and pays his people to drum up publicity. No harm in that. And if everyposter on this board wants to chime in about how great it is to finally receive an official post from someone in Brian's employ, that's also splendid.  

What, does he have to comment on every thread with deeply personal information to please you? The Man who made most of the music that's brought us here acknowledged and joined the thread. Can't we just put aside our own petty feuds just for this thread and say hi back to him? Just one nice thread he can look at and see his fans without any douchebaggary?

For the record, the post was simple and sincere enough that I could actually see him writing it.

You don't seriously believe brian is spending his time reading 8 pages of Smiley posters saying hello, do you? 

I Wish it was really Brian  LOL

I doubt he even goes on the internet  Undecided

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: January 20, 2015, 08:13:12 PM »

Certainly. Brian pays for his webpage and pays his people to drum up publicity. No harm in that. And if everyposter on this board wants to chime in about how great it is to finally receive an official post from someone in Brian's employ, that's also splendid.  

What, does he have to comment on every thread with deeply personal information to please you? The Man who made most of the music that's brought us here acknowledged and joined the thread. Can't we just put aside our own petty feuds just for this thread and say hi back to him? Just one nice thread he can look at and see his fans without any douchebaggary?

You don't seriously believe brian is spending his time reading 8 pages of Smiley posters saying hello, do you?  

I Wish it was really Brian  LOL

I doubt he even goes on the internet  Undecided

Call me hopeful, call me naive, but yeah. Not like it takes long to breeze through, especially when it's all short "thanks for the music!" type posts. Even if it isn't, I'm sure he's looking at a page or two. Considering his age, his continued dedication to his craft, his children, etc, it's pretty damn cool to think he knows about us and cares enough to acknowledge the place with his presence at all. Not sure why some of you insist on ruining the spirit of things and intended goodwill from Brian or at least "his people" by being so pedantic about it.

Just...unwind. enjoy life.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 08:14:39 PM by Mujan, B@st@rd Son of a Blue Wizard » Logged

Aquarian SMiLE>HERE

[
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx