gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680810 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 25, 2024, 12:19:39 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The fact Mike has admitted to reading this board  (Read 18052 times)
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2015, 08:28:55 AM »

Well, yeah, that's Mike's way of saying, "Hey, saw you through the peephole yesterday. Pretty funny stuff, guys!"

Mike's watching us. You can't hide.

I'm sure Mike is more the Santa type "watching us" than the NSA type "watching us", after all he's given us gifts like "Big Sur".
And Looking Back With Love, Wrinkles, Country Love, John Stamos, the wretched Pisces Brothers, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn just to name a few.

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
Radfahrer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2015, 03:33:13 PM »

Somehow I'm sorry for Mike that his moment of glory on this board was swept away by one little "Hi" by Brian.

But I'm optimistic that he'll get over it.  Wink

Mistreating the English language since 2001. Mea culpa.
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2015, 03:44:18 PM »

Somehow I'm sorry for Mike that his moment of glory on this board was swept away by one little "Hi" by Brian.

There might be no coincidence… collusion? Conspiracy? Maybe they talk more than we reckon…

“We live in divisive times.”
ontor pertawst
Smiley Smile Associate

L♡VE ALWAYS WINS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2015, 03:56:21 PM »

I think he needs to one-up BW by scanning and posting the weirdest pictures of himself he can find to that thread.
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2015, 06:06:21 PM »

Sorry for Mike?Huh!!!!!??? WTF?Huh!!!!?Huh Shocked Shocked Head Spin Head Spin Shrug Shrug Brow Brow

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2015, 08:43:44 PM »

For those who don't know, Mike said this on his facebook

I was just hangin out at home, sitting down soon for dinner and I decided to cruise Smiley Smile.....I stumbled on this photo.....Electrifying! Who came up this one?? I really dig it! Peace...ML

Honestly, that changes things for me. The idea of Mike sitting at home just before dinner, surfing smiley smile on his ipad reading all the awful things said about him on here is a bit of a bummer  Sad

From now on I shall show Mike more of the love he deserves on this board, and I hope you all do the same. After all if it wasn't for him, we may not be here.

We love you Mike, enjoy dinner  Grin

It's something to think about... I hope though that Mike has thick skin for all his years in the public eye, and I hope that he realizes that in general, most of those who have had strong words for him still love the man and his music very much; they just perhaps disagree with things they've heard or seen over the years.  The criticism seems to come out the most but the only reason folks are here is because of their immense love for the band, certainly that includes Mike. 

Personally of course I'm a big fan of Mike Smiley
elnombre
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2015, 08:55:49 PM »

For those who don't know, Mike said this on his facebook

I was just hangin out at home, sitting down soon for dinner and I decided to cruise Smiley Smile.....I stumbled on this photo.....Electrifying! Who came up this one?? I really dig it! Peace...ML

Honestly, that changes things for me. The idea of Mike sitting at home just before dinner, surfing smiley smile on his ipad reading all the awful things said about him on here is a bit of a bummer  Sad

From now on I shall show Mike more of the love he deserves on this board, and I hope you all do the same. After all if it wasn't for him, we may not be here.

We love you Mike, enjoy dinner  Grin

It's something to think about... I hope though that Mike has thick skin for all his years in the public eye, and I hope that he realizes that in general, most of those who have had strong words for him still love the man and his music very much; they just perhaps disagree with things they've heard or seen over the years.  The criticism seems to come out the most but the only reason folks are here is because of their immense love for the band, certainly that includes Mike. 

Personally of course I'm a big fan of Mike Smiley

He doesn't seem to strike me as wounded by it all.
Ron
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2015, 09:10:09 PM »

I would imagine he's a tough SOB.  The folks that get the most upset and verbal at him probably are acting or speaking under false assumptions, and knowing the whole story he probably just laughs about it like some others have said. 
Emdeeh
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2015, 05:39:46 AM »

Interesting, there's another Mike Love out there in the music industry, releasing country albums in his own name:

http://www.mikeloveband.com/bio.html
CosmicDancer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2015, 04:54:59 AM »

Interesting, there's another Mike Love out there in the music industry, releasing country albums in his own name:

http://www.mikeloveband.com/bio.html

I do some part time work at a radio station and we were sent a copy of this guy's album despite the fact that it doesn't really fit our format.  Needless to say, I did a major double take when I glanced over to the side of the console to see a new cd by Mike Love!!

The Un-Funny Alliance:  Are you not "good at being funny"?  Join us today in our mission to make the world a less funny place one "easy" fart joke at a time!
Mr. Cohen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2015, 06:38:22 AM »

Reggae Mike Love is actually really talented: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU7hZ3smj0g
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx