gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680598 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 07:33:35 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ‍  (Read 2855 times)
zachrwolfe
« on: January 03, 2015, 12:06:49 PM »

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 07:58:49 PM by zatch » Logged
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 01:24:36 PM »

Zach, man that was cool - I enjoyed that! Great bass work, too. Nice electric 12 and snare sounds.

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 02:47:21 PM »

Zach, you know I've like all your work up until now, right? All positive comments. And take this as constructive criticism, OK? Are you looking for the truth here? I wouldn't B.S. ya.

Your presentation here seems like it's bordering on lifeless. Man, you guys need to ROCK this song. See if you can belt it out like Carl! You guys seem like you're all sitting around stoned when you're playing it and not really into it. Maybe you were stoned? The lead reminds me of the way Christian Love use to sing it. Drab. Lifeless. Almost boring. No color. This song is suppose to COOK, man! Check out the way Carl Wilson use to sing it on the videos. I know you can do that. Look at the way John Cowsill sings it. THAT'S the way ya do it!

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
zachrwolfe
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 03:11:37 PM »

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 07:58:45 PM by zatch » Logged
feelsflow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2015, 12:11:35 AM »

You have to learn to smile while you sing.  That's the key Carl and now Brian use.

...if you are honest - you have no idea where childhood ends and maturity begins.  It is all endless and all one.  ~ P.L. Travers        And, let's get this out of the way now, everything I post is my opinion.  ~ Will
zachrwolfe
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2015, 12:18:03 AM »

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 07:58:41 PM by zatch » Logged
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2015, 07:43:31 PM »

I'd say I liked the group playing, & the fact that you made it faster. Vocally-what everyone said, however, I think it was a good idea to split the vox. You should do it to other songs that feature a single lead.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
zachrwolfe
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2015, 03:08:52 PM »

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 07:57:05 PM by zatch » Logged
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx