gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 01:12:06 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy New Year !  (Read 2947 times)
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« on: December 31, 2014, 02:48:11 PM »

To all my good friends here, and to all those whose posts make this forum what it is, I wish you and yours the very best for 2015. May it be exactly as you want, and then some. There's 365 unused days before us: make each one count.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 02:50:06 PM »

To all my good friends here, and to all those whose posts make this forum what it is, I wish you and yours the very best for 2015. May it be exactly as you want, and then some. There's 365 unused days before us: make each one count.

THANXX good buddy!  All the best to you too

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
drbeachboy
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 02:51:03 PM »

Happy New Year Everybody. We should have a pretty exciting first half to look forward to.

The Brianista Prayer

Oh Brian
Thou Art In Hawthorne,
Harmonied Be Thy name
Your Kingdom Come,
Your Steak Well Done,
On Stage As It Is In Studio,
Give Us This Day, Our Shortenin' Bread
And Forgive Us Our Bootlegs,
As We Also Have Forgiven Our Wife And Managers,
And Lead Us Not Into Kokomo,
But Deliver Us From Mike Love.
Amen.  ---hypehat
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 03:02:50 PM »

Yes Andrew.  You too.  2015'll be good for the eyes and the ears.  Good health to one and all.  Enjoy your arse off tonight if you're heading out into the sea of amateurs to celebrate.

I'm going to the local Royal Canadian Legion.  That should be safe.  Evryone there knows how to toss back a couple and still maintain their feet. Wink

[and good luck with the resolutions...if you still make 'em Evil]
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 03:04:57 PM by Add Some » Logged

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Alan Smith
Smiley Smile Associate

I'm still here bitches and I know everything. –A

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 03:44:47 PM »

To all my good friends here, and to all those whose posts make this forum what it is...

So where does that leave the rest of us?  LOL

Thanks AGD and to Mary USA (in the sandbox) for the New Years wishes.  I hope you both have a successful and happy new year.

Have a great time everyone - It's already the New Year here in Austraya - big night; someone at work purloined a fire-cracker for me (which are a no-no down here).  Thought it was gonna go pop, but it went KA-BOOM.  I will go and survey the full damage in a couple of hours, after I've had a few more bottles of mineral water  Cool

All the best  and looking forward to another cracker of year here at SmileySmile - A

ESQ - Subscribe Now!!!

A new Beach Boys forum is here! http://beachboys.boards.net/
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 04:23:09 PM »

To all my good friends here, and to all those whose posts make this forum what it is...

So where does that leave the rest of us?  LOL

Thanks AGD and to Mary USA (in the sandbox) for the New Years wishes.  I hope you both have a successful and happy new year.

Have a great time everyone - It's already the New Year here in Austraya - big night; someone at work purloined a fire-cracker for me (which are a no-no down here).  Thought it was gonna go pop, but it went KA-BOOM.  I will go and survey the full damage in a couple of hours, after I've had a few more bottles of mineral water  Cool

All the best  and looking forward to another cracker of year here at SmileySmile - A

Don't go all short shrift on us now, you're some of the best!  
Happy New Year to all
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 04:34:34 PM by bgas » Logged

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
mikeddonn
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2014, 04:24:23 PM »

Happy New Year everyone! Grin. Hope it's a happy and healthy one.  Cheers from Scotland!
The Shift
Smiley Smile Associate

Biding time

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2014, 04:52:43 PM »

Happiest of New Years to everyone here at my second home.

May the New Year fairy bring everything you hope for in 2015, and may you in turn have the charity to burn me a copy too.

“We live in divisive times.”
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2014, 06:21:39 PM »

May the New Year fairy bring everything you hope for in 2015, and may you in turn have the charity to burn me a copy too.
LOL

Happy new year, folks.

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
Shady
Smiley Smile Associate

I had to fix a lot of things this morning

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2014, 07:56:09 PM »

Happy new year everyone, hope you're all blessed with health, love and all that good stuff.

According to someone who would know.

Seriously, there was a Beach Boys Love You condom?!  Amazing.
PS
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2015, 12:09:22 AM »

I am very grateful to have a place to hang out with people of all ages who love this music as much as I do and really care about its history and legacy.

Thank you.

Happy New Year to you all.
Smilin Ed H
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2015, 02:29:17 AM »

Happy New Year!!!!
Don Malcolm
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2015, 01:49:08 PM »

After the ball dropped in Times Square (9:00pm PST, 12/31), we went to bed and listened to BBs on random shuffle until midnite. It was a total blast!! Would have kept going into the wee hours but had to get up and walk the dogs when the sun came up (some things won't wait, so best not to have a hangover!).  Roll Eyes

Hoping all of you had a won-, won-, wonderful crossover from '14 to '15 and let's all do it again this time next time!  Cool
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx