-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:47:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Not sure where to ask this. So? I'll try here.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Not sure where to ask this. So? I'll try here.  (Read 3915 times)
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: December 31, 2014, 10:28:24 AM »

Figured 60 albums wouldn't be the place...

I have some red !!!'s showing up beside certain posts.  What do they mean/stand for?  Sorry.  I'm not a 'world traveller' on the internet. Huh

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 10:31:17 AM »

Screenshot please.

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 10:33:25 AM »

Sorry?  What does that mean?  Screenshot?  Really...I'm not conversant in internet language. Embarrassed

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 10:34:31 AM »

Like this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screenshot
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 10:37:50 AM by The Legendary OMG! Rob! » Logged

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 10:38:20 AM »

You mean like maybe it was quoted or something like that?  I mean who'd want a picture of my crap? LOL

the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 10:54:35 AM »

He means that if you took and posted a screenshot (image) showing the red exclamations you're asking about, it might help someone answer your question.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2014, 11:03:14 AM »

Yikes!!!  Like I'd know how to do that. Shocked

So if you go into my profile and hit 'show gereral statistics for the member' there are a bunch of !!!'s in there and a circled i beside how many topics I've started.  And elsewhere in threads...beside a few specific posts...are some !!!'s

Geez...I've been doin' simple postings on-line for about 15 years but fancy stuff?  Forget it.

bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2014, 11:10:57 AM »

Before you start feeling demonized( most likely for that weird alter-image of ML you have as your avatar), check out the  general statistics for anyone on the board....

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2014, 01:03:47 PM »

Wasn't feeling demonized.  Just wanted to know the meaning of them/reason for them...like what they're for???  YOU have 'em too.

Hardly an alter-image of Mike Love. LOL  That picture comes with HAIR...TOP and bottom. Banana   And no hat necessary. Cool Guy

It has way less to do with ol' Mike than you can even begin to imagine.  All I can tell you is it's the only one I have available for posting...although the individual in question sports a far whiter beard now...and longer hair.  Still no hat required.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 01:07:31 PM by Add Some » Logged

Alan Smith
Smiley Smile Associate

I'm still here bitches and I know everything. –A

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2014, 02:38:07 PM »

Figured 60 albums wouldn't be the place...

I have some red !!!'s showing up beside certain posts.  What do they mean/stand for?  Sorry.  I'm not a 'world traveller' on the internet. Huh

Very Hot Topic.  Smokin', maybe.

Refer to - http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php?action=help;page=index#message - for comprehensive information.

ESQ - Subscribe Now!!!

A new Beach Boys forum is here! http://beachboys.boards.net/
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2014, 02:42:18 PM »

Thanks Alan.  Finally...an answer. Cool Guy

Geez...I'm you guys had played me for the fool I clearly am...a little longer THIS freekin' topic would have gotten 3 red!!!s and I'd have really been looped. LOL

Alan Smith
Smiley Smile Associate

I'm still here bitches and I know everything. –A

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2014, 02:44:59 PM »

Geez...I'm you guys had played me for the fool I clearly am...a little longer THIS freekin' topic would have gotten 3 red!!!s and I'd have really been looped. LOL
LOL Funny sh*t, why didn't think of that?

ESQ - Subscribe Now!!!

A new Beach Boys forum is here! http://beachboys.boards.net/
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2014, 03:10:02 PM »

LOL Funny sh*t, why didn't think of that?

oh man, had to go and spill the wine

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: