-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:29:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Happy New Year!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Happy New Year!!!  (Read 5595 times)
MaryUSA
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: December 31, 2014, 09:41:56 AM »

Hi all,

Happy New Year to all invovled with this forum and their families!!!  May 2015 bring all of you peace, joy and prosperity!!!
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 09:42:20 AM »

Happy new year!

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
Rob Dean
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 10:35:49 AM »

Hi all,

Happy New Year to all invovled with this forum and their families!!!  May 2015 bring all of you peace, joy and prosperity!!!

May 2015 ? How about the rest of the year  LOL

Yep , Happy New Year to all
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 10:36:27 AM »

2015 is gonna be like a pair of wide-whale cordoroy pants Mary...EXTRA groovy.

All the best.

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
retrokid67
Smiley Smile Associate

Denny the Dream

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2014, 11:07:43 AM »

Happy New Year!!!  Grin

"In this new day, change your heart.  Forgive your brother, for life is precious."

-Dennis Wilson
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2014, 11:12:47 AM »

Hi all,

Have a great time tonight! Take your clothes off...

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Michael Edward Osbourne
Smiley Smile Associate

My name is Lovecifer. Please take my hand. \m/

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2014, 12:08:13 PM »

Happy New Year! Can't wait for all the new Beach Boys-related things happening in 2015!
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

Maybe I put too much faith in atmosphere

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2014, 06:09:12 PM »

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
You're Grass and I'm a Power Mower: A Beach Boys Orchestration Web Series
the Carbon Freeze | Eclectic Essays & Art
bluesno1fann
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2014, 06:58:15 PM »

Happy Fuckin' New Year, guys!  And will see you guys make the same posts in exactly one year...
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2015, 03:30:36 AM »

Happy New Year, my friends! We in Russia had it 1st (yay!), you are slow like tortoise, ha! Anyway, the most important wish is of course, more on-topic discussion, the sooner release of the new BW album, Mike (auto)bio, 14 SACD or whatever it's called, whatnot, what have you etc. etc. 2ndary wish is health and the rest. Tongue

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2015, 04:33:07 AM »

Happy New Year, my friends! We in Russia had it 1st (yay!), you are slow like tortoise, ha! Anyway, the most important wish is of course, more on-topic discussion, the sooner release of the new BW album, Mike (auto)bio, 14 SACD or whatever it's called, whatnot, what have you etc. etc. 2ndary wish is health and the rest. Tongue
Awww. Health and the rest in second place? After whatnot, what have you, etc? You never cease to amaze me, RR. Anyway----С Рождеством Христовым! :=)

"Ik bun moar een eenvoudige boerenlul en doar schoam ik mien niet veur" (Normaal, 1978)
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2015, 04:39:23 AM »

That was tongue-in-cheek response. But hey, thanks for early Christmas wishes. We will celebrate it on 7th Jan.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
JK
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2016, 04:47:02 AM »

That was tongue-in-cheek response. But hey, thanks for early Christmas wishes. We will celebrate it on 7th Jan.

I got the day right this year, RR----С Рождеством Христовым!

RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2016, 09:16:36 PM »

Many thanks. Sure you had fun Christmas & New Year. 3D I had low expectations for 2015 (& any past year) but it turned out good. Now I have low expectations for 2016. We'll see.

MaryUSA
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2016, 08:00:08 AM »

Hi all,

If one has low expectations for themselves in 2016 that means they won't be disappointed if things don't work out.  That is fine with me.  Also, there is something called realistic goals.  If one sets realistic goals for themselves they will be fine also.  The saying man's reach should exceed his grasp or what's a Heaven for has been abused by some who like to force others to do things they know aren't for them. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: