-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:46:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  The boaRD IS BROKEN AS f***
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The boaRD IS BROKEN AS f***  (Read 4763 times)
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

I WILL NEVER GO TO SCHOOL

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2014, 07:09:24 PM »

Why why WHY, every time I try to log in, do I repeatedly get a notification that "You can't retrieve your password, but you can set a new one by following a link sent to you by email"? Afte this happens several times and it finally works and is not trying to reset my password, it says I'm out of logout attempts and need to try logging in later! WHAT THE HECK. It's been this way for years, literally, and it makes me vomit in terror.

Tell me it's okay.
Tell me you still love me.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 07:22:58 PM »

Are you sure it's not a simple case of butterfingers? Are you absolutely certain that you've typed in your password correctly each time?

YES.

Tell me it's okay.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2014, 12:37:53 PM »

Happens to me every time I shut off my link to the Blue Board.  I have to e-mail them for access because my password is 'wrong'.  What a PISSER!!!

Makes me want to "quote"...you.

"f*** OFF!!!"

[they can't hear me though] LOL

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2014, 12:42:06 PM »

YES.

Is this your password?

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
feelsflow
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 02:06:12 PM »

no, it's PISSER

...if you are honest - you have no idea where childhood ends and maturity begins.  It is all endless and all one.  ~ P.L. Travers        And, let's get this out of the way now, everything I post is my opinion.  ~ Will
Michael Edward Osbourne
Smiley Smile Associate

My name is Lovecifer. Please take my hand. \m/

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2014, 04:06:37 PM »

Why why WHY, every time I try to log in, do I repeatedly get a notification that "You can't retrieve your password, but you can set a new one by following a link sent to you by email"? Afte this happens several times and it finally works and is not trying to reset my password, it says I'm out of logout attempts and need to try logging in later! WHAT THE HECK. It's been this way for years, literally, and it makes me vomit in terror.

Word.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 04:11:38 PM by Michael Paul Garneau » Logged
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2014, 01:42:21 PM »

Word.

It happens to you, too? I've talked to a few other folks who have the same problem. What's the DEAL.

Tell me it's okay.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2015, 03:19:28 AM »

Word.

It happens to you, too? I've talked to a few other folks who have the same problem. What's the DEAL.
I'm not Mr. Garneau, but I too have logging issues. I type my super-long password very slowly, to make sure I do it right and for odd reasons still get stupid notification. Twice I got sth. new like "Try to log in 10 seconds after". I have a suspicion that it's an SMF thing rather than users' fault. So you're good. Smiley

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2015, 06:42:16 PM »

Could be that you need to erase your 'history' with the provider on your computer at home.  [Jan and Dean are the key..."have a cookie"...or at least get rid of them]  I AM not computer literate but somebody had me do that regarding my 'issues' at the blueboard and now I can get in w/o having to feel better when I re-send in my cards and letters and tell them the name of my favourite pa-ass-a-word.

Sorry...it seemed humourous/humorous [I'm Canadian] at the time. Wink

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2015, 11:45:39 AM »

Could be that you need to erase your 'history' with the provider on your computer at home.  [Jan and Dean are the key..."have a cookie"...or at least get rid of them]  I AM not computer literate but somebody had me do that regarding my 'issues' at the blueboard and now I can get in w/o having to feel better when I re-send in my cards and letters and tell them the name of my favourite pa-ass-a-word.

Nope. It does this on any device.

I like Canada.

Tell me it's okay.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2015, 01:49:54 PM »

I like Canada.

oh, you're just a bad egg, then... 

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
runnersdialzero
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2015, 05:25:11 PM »

I like Canada.

oh, you're just a bad egg, then... 

wanna take walk
wanna go cop
wanna go get some chinese yeah

Tell me it's okay.
People make mistakes.
People make mistakes.
joshferrell