gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 01:45:45 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beach Boys and 666  (Read 8069 times)
donald
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2006, 03:02:36 PM »

This guy sounds like Pat Robertson trying to analyze SMiLE.
JRauch
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2006, 03:25:57 AM »

That "essay" is by far the dumbest thing I have ever read. BY FAR!

I shacked my head in disbelief, when he attacked Brian because Brian doesn´t know if there is a God (that´s something he has in common with about 6 billion other people, btw).

Dance as if no one's looking. Wrestle things out to bring moment to your own sense of discovery, and make the world a better place. This is no time for whiners.  –  Van Dyke Parks
JRauch
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2006, 03:27:21 AM »

Ridiculous. I'm sick of these lunatics that give Christians and Christianity a bad name.

:D He even gives a bad name to paranoid weirdos.

Dance as if no one's looking. Wrestle things out to bring moment to your own sense of discovery, and make the world a better place. This is no time for whiners.  –  Van Dyke Parks
James Hughes-Clarke
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2006, 03:41:28 AM »

The message is simple, Wilson.  Don't upset the all merciful and loving Lord.....OR HE'LL BURN YOU IN HELL!!!!

Evil LOL

Hypnotise me into thinking I'm not insane
PMcC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2006, 03:49:05 PM »

I met Brian one time, he was walking out of Taco Bell.  I said, 'Hi Brian, I didn't know you eat at Taco Bell" and he said "I've never been there, where is that?"

THAT is funny as H*E*L.....Can you imagine how many people have a similar story of a Brian encounter?

"Anytime I want to hear the Beach Boys, I put on a Brian Wilson CD"-Paul McClelland
Susan
Honored Guest

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2006, 05:24:04 AM »

Quote of the year:

"Obviously, Wilson is NOT a born again Christian; but, rather, is a child of Satan"

...to jump all the way from Born Again Christian to Child Of Satan is kind of stretching it, lol.  

You've heard Smart Girls? Child of Satan might not be stretching too far in that light.

Aw, c'mon, Ian - it's not THAT bad!  *G*

All of My Dad's Truck's on-line tracks all in one place!
JRauch
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2006, 07:05:45 AM »

I was never REALLY sure about "Smart Girl". Did Brian seriously try to make a rap-song or was it always meant as a joke? Because if it was serious, it sucks big time. But I´d be a great success as a comic-track. There´s a big difference, you know?

the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2006, 07:10:09 AM »

I believe it was very tongue-in-cheek. And I always have gotten a kick out of it, to be honest. So I guess I'm a child of satan, too.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
Aegir
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2006, 10:57:31 AM »

Well, he went on Dr. Demento with it.. I doubt it was serious.

Every time you spell Smile as SMiLE, an angel's wings are forcibly torn off its body.
carlydenise
Smiley Smile Associate

Heaven

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2006, 11:49:13 AM »

oh..my....gosh Huh Sad Angry

These people are insane.......BB evil?  Man, if they are evil and their music is evil, there is absolutely no hope whatsoever for me then....
Carly

come be my redeemer...awaken me beautiful dreamer
PMcC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2006, 06:14:48 PM »

"Smart Girls" --tongue in cheek, Dr. Demento or not. Gotta be. People laugh all the way thru that silly thing.
  Brian or his music satanic? Those are foreign concepts to me, who always associated BW's music with the upbeat mood of a breezy summer day, surf, fun, and buckets of optimism. The cascading harmonies alone would put him on the short list to direct a heavenly choir, so I will not entertain any further thoughts about Brian and his Satanic music...simply the musings from the fingertips of people bored with everything else around them..IMO

"Anytime I want to hear the Beach Boys, I put on a Brian Wilson CD"-Paul McClelland
CosmicDancer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2006, 06:36:31 AM »

So how much do you want to bet this guy is holed up in some bunker underneath his tiny backwoods church today (6-6-06) hiding from satan who is surely going to surface on earth to rule over this filthy immoral world on this oh so EVIL day? 

I am pretty sure that, if played backwards, Matchpoint Of Our Love, the most satanic of all Beach Boys songs, say that 6-6-06 will be the day that satan comes to torture the world.  Or was it on TM Song from 15 Big Ones?

The Un-Funny Alliance:  Are you not "good at being funny"?  Join us today in our mission to make the world a less funny place one "easy" fart joke at a time!
PMcC
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2006, 09:33:49 AM »

......although the 'swedish frog' section of Heroes and Villains DOES sound quite devilish...

Lorenschwartz
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2006, 10:27:39 AM »

So how much do you want to bet this guy is holed up in some bunker underneath his tiny backwoods church today (6-6-06) hiding from satan who is surely going to surface on earth to rule over this filthy immoral world on this oh so EVIL day? 

I am pretty sure that, if played backwards, Matchpoint Of Our Love, the most satanic of all Beach Boys songs, say that 6-6-06 will be the day that satan comes to torture the world.  Or was it on TM Song from 15 Big Ones?
i'd be mindful when you start insulting or denigrating someones backwoods church here in Our country...its already presumed this pastor or whatever is a bit Extreme, however i think the religion of Islam is damn extreme, and in 2006 the USA seems to cower and cater to all "secular" shows of "religion" & "worship", just as long as you don't get too heavy with prosylitizing or taking wat u believe too seriously, my God our country can be wonderful, but most of the time we are so limp wristed...isn't it funny how all these Shriners and Masons march around wearing their symbols which clearly have Egyptian and Islamic ties, and just laugh at them and love them cause they drive funny little cars and they're old men with thier stupid poobah hats and have free medical hospitals for crippled children and the poor? come on everyone, Muslim nations have declared Death to America! many times and we are in Iraq to defend these same people and the new Afgan constitution even reads that Islam tenant are the supreme law, and they will not water it down in their "newly formed" government and "constitution".
Lets ask the tough questions to Mr. Bush

what is it about "reilgion" that our government is not telling us!!!!
...thank you for lettin' me vent on 6/06/06!!!

Ps.- the TM song really does have a backmasked message,
       start at the end of Al speaking "Whew, its time for me to meditate!"

im joking
SG7
« Reply #39 on: June 06, 2006, 05:26:29 PM »

Aw shucks Brian's concert at his house is now cancelled...

Does the movie "Seconds" and today have something in common  LOL
donald
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2006, 01:33:31 PM »

If you play Ding Dang backward it says:

gnid gnad gnid dna  a gnid gnad

I think they were trying to tell us something.

Be afraid.  Be very afraid.
uk hound dog
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2006, 04:46:25 PM »

I read a bit of it and thought it was a bit poo. Have you seen the BBs-are-nazis surfin usa thing on you tube. That's worse.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx