gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680849 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 27, 2024, 09:31:32 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: SIP Could Have Sold Much Better As Is  (Read 36098 times)
Debbie Keil-Leavitt
« Reply #100 on: December 25, 2014, 11:49:04 AM »

As I said, I haven't heard SIP. .  

My gift to you! LOL
Merry Christmas Debbie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDnY5nlt-cg

God, almighty!  I had to shut the thing off, even with Carl singing.  Is that swearing?  And on Christmas...again, I am shamed, shamed, shamed...Oh dear, I accidentally started it up again, so I'm editing my post...and I am crying, I am laughing so hard...this is truly funny...How much does a person have to meditate to NOT laugh?  Okay, burn me as a witch...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 11:57:08 AM by Debbie Keil-Leavitt » Logged
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 25, 2014, 11:52:01 AM »

Hypehat summed up this album the best!:

Should've been perfectly clear by this^ that Smile Brian was not the originator of that review.

Personally, I think SiP is absolute dreck. And putting Brian tunes on that album wouldn't have helped it at all: The one saving grace that SiP has is that it is cohesive....it all flows perfectly because every song has thin production, relatively zero redeemable songwriting qualities. Put a gem like 'Don't Let Her Know She's An Angel' on there and it would stick out like a sore thumb....people would be left asking "Why didn't they just have Brian write the whole album?"
You're right, Rab-my bad-I should have seen that. Roll Eyes  Great review Hypehat and thanks to Smile Brian for reposting it as I was serving time for awhile and probably missed it. Would a more fitting title for this trainwreck of an album be DOA? Just sayin'. Wink
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 12:12:20 PM by The LEGENDARY OSD » Logged

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
The LEGENDARY OSD
Smiley Smile Associate

luHv Estrangement Syndrome. It's a great thing!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 25, 2014, 12:01:24 PM »

As I said, I haven't heard SIP. .  

My gift to you! LOL
Merry Christmas Debbie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDnY5nlt-cg

God, almighty!  I had to shut the thing off, even with Carl singing.  Is that swearing?  And on Christmas...again, I am shamed, shamed, shamed...Oh dear, I accidentally started it up again, so I'm editing my post...and I am crying, I am laughing so hard...this is truly funny...How much does a person have to meditate to NOT laugh?  Okay, burn me as a witch...

LOL LOL LOL

myKe luHv, the most hated, embarrassing clown the world of music has ever witnessed.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: December 25, 2014, 12:33:26 PM »

Strangr Things Happen is pretty nifty.  Other than that.....um...well...

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Debbie Keil-Leavitt
« Reply #104 on: December 25, 2014, 12:52:34 PM »

Strangr Things Happen is pretty nifty.  Other than that.....um...well...

Thanks Billy...Maybe I need to listen to that one again?  You are always the voice of reason in a brutal world.  If you listened to it without laughing, maybe I'll try again...probably not today.  My doctor diagnosed me with Meniere's disease about 6 years ago.  They're pleased I really haven't lost any of my hearing at all with the tiniest, negligible effect on my lower register, but there is occasional tinnitus.  Another time, another place, given that problem.  My ears were ringing after a few minutes.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 12:54:58 PM by Debbie Keil-Leavitt » Logged
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: December 25, 2014, 01:05:09 PM »

Sounds very familiar (pardon the pun). I'm having major issues eith my left ear. I already had partial hearing loss for years there but for the past week it's been completely gone until this morning.  Still hurts like hell but i can at least hear a little something besides ringing! It's part of the reason my band's album release has been delayed as i can't do the final mix. Don't know how Brian's been able to do what he's done all these years!

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
Debbie Keil-Leavitt
« Reply #106 on: December 25, 2014, 02:39:29 PM »

Sounds very familiar (pardon the pun). I'm having major issues eith my left ear. I already had partial hearing loss for years there but for the past week it's been completely gone until this morning.  Still hurts like hell but i can at least hear a little something besides ringing! It's part of the reason my band's album release has been delayed as i can't do the final mix. Don't know how Brian's been able to do what he's done all these years!

So sorry, Billy - not fun!  Good luck on the ringing going away and your mixing the album.  Hope you had a happy Holiday with family.
Debbie Keil-Leavitt
« Reply #107 on: December 25, 2014, 03:54:48 PM »

So sorry, Billy - not fun!  Good luck on the ringing going away and your mixing the album.  Hope you had a happy Holiday with family.

In the (edited) words of the great man himself - Mr. Clemens..."A work of art? It has no invention; it has no order, system, sequence, or result; it has no lifelikeness, no thrill, no stir, no seeming of reality; its characters are confusedly drawn, and by their acts and words they prove that they are not the sort of people the author claims that they are; its humor is pathetic; its pathos is funny; its conversations are -- oh! indescribable; its love-scenes odious; its English a crime against the language.

Counting these out, what is left is Art. I think we must all admit that."

Again, this is about J F Cooper's literary abilities, but use it where you wish...it's timeless...
mtaber
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 25, 2014, 04:08:04 PM »

Summer in Paradise is best enjoyed with the volume at zero, or after removing one's hearing aid battery...
Debbie Keil-Leavitt
« Reply #109 on: December 25, 2014, 04:35:15 PM »

Summer in Paradise is best enjoyed with the volume at zero, or after removing one's hearing aid battery...

What label is this on?  Again, I plead ignorance to you BB scholars - I honestly don't know.
Alan Smith
Smiley Smile Associate

I'm still here bitches and I know everything. –A

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 25, 2014, 04:42:24 PM »

What label is this on?  Again, I plead ignorance to you BB scholars - I honestly don't know.

Brother (of course), but the disc was distributed by Navarre Corp, Minneapolis, MI.

ESQ - Subscribe Now!!!

A new Beach Boys forum is here! http://beachboys.boards.net/
Debbie Keil-Leavitt
« Reply #111 on: December 25, 2014, 05:07:55 PM »

Brother (of course), but the disc was distributed by Navarre Corp, Minneapolis, MI.

Thanks for your help.  Given that info, I Googled it, as I thought it was possibly tied to Kokomo and the related film and discovered SIP came out in '92.  I was a newlywed workaholic (55 hrs/wk) with a new pilot's license and was learning to sail my husband's boat at the same time - so I was completely out of the BB information loop then.  You fill in the educational gaps for me and I appreciate it.
bringahorseinhere?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 25, 2014, 05:19:18 PM »

let's get back to how cool the album is.......

the ARTWORK! alone is probably the best ever and the original packaging was so nifty.

and some talk about the drums, yeah i get that, in years to come, people will be 'sampling' that

using it on modern music......... and yes, the whole pro tools thing, the album may become recognized

as a new identity.......

OK OK....... i know I'm sticking up for this album......... and i will defend it!

I Love It!..... And No One is taking it from me!  Evil

Done and Said.

RickB
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 05:20:13 PM by Rick Bartlett » Logged
Alan Smith
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 25, 2014, 05:40:27 PM »

What label is this on?  Again, I plead ignorance to you BB scholars - I honestly don't know.

Thanks for your help.  Given that info, I Googled it, as I thought it was possibly tied to Kokomo and the related film and discovered SIP came out in '92.  I was a newlywed workaholic (55 hrs/wk) with a new pilot's license and was learning to sail my husband's boat at the same time - so I was completely out of the BB information loop then.  You fill in the educational gaps for me and I appreciate it.
Ah, I just noticed at the top of this page that you're not across the SIP thing.

Which means you have lived a fortunate life, unlike those of us who have heard and own this whale-fronted Pandora's box. And  you still control the ability to keep your life SIP free.

Still Cruisin' was the Kokomo tie-in album (on Capitol) which had the big K and a clutch of new tracks (7), some had featured in films (including box office smashes like Troop Beverly Hills), and a couple of other singles.  

This album also featured I Get Around, Wouldn't It Be Nice and California Girls.  Which kinda blow the other tracks into oblivion.

Back to SIP, AGD's rundown (from '04 book) opens like this: "The absolute nadir of their recording career, SIP answers an oft-posed question - What would a Beach Boys album with absolutely no active Brian Wilson involvement sound like? Pointless, vapid and soulless is the reply".  (I 99.9% much agree with LAGD here, although imho Stars and Stripes is a close contender for the absolute nadir title)

Ironically, because SIP sold f**k-all copies, it has become slightly hard to find on CD, but dang near impossible to find on vinyl (pressed in Korea, go figure).

Anyway, you should listen to it just once - you never know, do ya?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 02:22:02 PM by Alan Smith » Logged

ESQ - Subscribe Now!!!

Alan Smith
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 25, 2014, 05:43:52 PM »

let's get back to how cool the album is.......

the ARTWORK! alone is probably the best ever and the original packaging was so nifty.

and some talk about the drums, yeah i get that, in years to come, people will be 'sampling' that

using it on modern music......... and yes, the whole pro tools thing, the album may become recognized

as a new identity.......

OK OK....... i know I'm sticking up for this album......... and i will defend it!

I Love It!..... And No One is taking it from me!  Evil

Done and Said.

RickB

LOL  Hey Rick - love your stuff, man, but that artwork is balls!  We are talking Franklin Mint.

ESQ - Subscribe Now!!!

bringahorseinhere?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 25, 2014, 08:07:58 PM »

damn strait Alan! it is great!!!!!

RickB
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 05, 2015, 09:51:07 AM »

Ok, so I have a half a bottle of wine in me and another to go after a steady day of drinking, and listening to Summer In Paradise seems like a fantastic idea right now. It's been so hard to live without it, so lets talk about it.

1) Hot Fun In The Summertime

DEAR JESUS THE SNARE. We will have to get used to this.
Also, "Whisperin'" Mike Love. I like to picture putting HOURS into these leads.
Carl telling me we can "Bum bum bum" is kinda flattering imo.
SAX SOLO. Those breaks make me flinch.
This thing is mixed so fucking terribly Carl's high notes vanish from the mix.
also, WHAT THE HELL IS CARL DOING. I guess given Beckley/Lamm/Wilson, it's safe to say that absolutely every vestige of Carl's taste had disappeared by this point. He might have even thought this was A GOOD IDEA.

2. Surfin'

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
f*** me, the vocals on this are absolutely terrrrrrrrrrible. NASAL DOMINATION. Carl being SHITE. Like, even his smack-addled late 70's performances have merit. This sucks.
Not to mention ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT THIS.
new lyrics. NEW LYRICS
MORE OF THEM.
I'm in pain. There are ten more songs. WHY.

3. SUMMER OF LOVE.

Mike Love, I will come round your house and make my fist meditate up your arse for this.
CHRIST ON A BICYCLE THE DJ SCRATCHES.
My Grandma has better flow than MC "Whisperin" Love.
attached and back don't rhyme, you bald apple juice chuggin goon.

4. Island Fever

These verse appear to be words in the english language. But they make no sense.
The Beach Boys' hymn to sexually transmitted diseases?
"My baby caught it and I'm not quite sure how/she might have got it from her travel brochure?" - Denny lives?
My baby can't dance or sleep because IT BURNS.
KEYCHANGE
f*** synthesisers, btw.

5. Still Surfin'

What the hell is this.
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS.
The fact I've spent a lot of time editing other things during this song speaks volumes.
What the hell makes ANYONE think it's ok to drop mexican terms for women in verses. Mamacita and the like. f*** YOU, MIKE.

6. Slow Summer Dancin' (Unneccesary parentheses)

IN BOTH CORNERS, BRUCE JOHNSTON
DETAILING HOW HE'S GONNA MAKE SWEET, SWEET, SWEET LOVE TO GROUPIES.
Misheard "I'll treat my angel really nice" as "I'll treat my ANUS.....REALLY NICE!"
Al "The Songwriter" Jardine keeping up his fine, fine, tradition of contributing entirely original melodic and lyrical ideas to songs. HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT
That sax break. NO.

7. Strange Things Happen.

Ok, this is the worst thing so far.

It's something to do with the combination of SLAMMIN' MIKE LOVE JAMS and Al "Well, that never happened before!" Jardine learning about sex in 1991.

OH MY GOD. This is so so so s oo soooooo awful. I am crying with laughter.

8. Remember (Walking In The Sand)

Carl, I do love you, but when Mary Weiss dies she's going to find you in heaven and BEAT SEVEN SHADES OF CRAP OUT OF YOU FOR THIS.

"Echoing" Mike Love is also particularly ridiculous.

THE SAX SOLOS. AHSHGSHDGFXBGDGXFNJDMKYI6

GUYS I'M LOSING THE WILL TO LIVE. I HATE THIS ALBUM.

9. Lahina Aloha

Tropical beats
meaningless title
SOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
palm trees
paradise
"Whisperin" Love

the f*** is this DRIVEL. I FEEL LIKE I'M BEING VIOLATED WITH OFFENSIVE ITEMS CARVED OUT OF JELLY OR SOMETHING. OFFENSIVE SMOOTHNESS. It's some terrible oxymoron i wouldn't believe possible if it wasn't fucking me in my ears.
THE HELL.

THREE MORE TRACKS LEFT, YOU CAN DO IT.

10. Under The Boardwalk

MIke Love, you get the f*** away from my girl.
Carl, I'm sorry, but The Drifters are also going to beat the hell out of you up there too. Possibly Carole King as well. At least they'll be tired after beating mike love to shreds. And you, Al.
ANOTHER SAXOPHONE SOLO. mo'fos.

As an aside, guys, this is one of the most awful albums in terms of production, mixing and mastering I've ever heard. IT IS THIN AS HELL.

11. SUMMER IN PARADISE.

dig that jangly fauxbyrds guitar.
THOSE 'HARMONY' VOCALS ARE CRAP. BRIAN WOULD BEAT YOU DEAD IF HE WAS IN THAT SESSION.
I think these might be EVEN WORSE LYRICS than Strange Things Happen or MC LOVE in something else.
f***, IT'S JIM MCGUINN.
that explains the guitar.
YOU BITCH, MCGUINN.

This is shite. musically, aurally, it's balls. BALLLLLLS. BIG SWEATY, HAIRY, OOZING TESTICLES. I feel ill.

12. Stamorever.

I have no more bile. I just have wine. After the systematic and calculated raping of the entire spectrum of pop music through these twelve tracks, some arsehole covering a Dennis Wilson song pales in comparison. I mean, it even has woodblocks on it, which makes it more reverent of a 'classic' bb's sound than anything on this record yet.

SEE WHAT THIS RECORD HAS DONE TO ME. I AM DEFENDING STAMOS

and with one fucking horrible sounding fake midi chord on the keyboard, that's it. The worst record I ever heard.

That's the funniest thing I've ever read!!  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

job
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 05, 2015, 10:18:24 AM »

Ok, so I have a half a bottle of wine in me and another to go after a steady day of drinking, and listening to Summer In Paradise seems like a fantastic idea right now. It's been so hard to live without it, so lets talk about it.

1) Hot Fun In The Summertime

DEAR JESUS THE SNARE. We will have to get used to this.
Also, "Whisperin'" Mike Love. I like to picture putting HOURS into these leads.
Carl telling me we can "Bum bum bum" is kinda flattering imo.
SAX SOLO. Those breaks make me flinch.
This thing is mixed so fucking terribly Carl's high notes vanish from the mix.
also, WHAT THE HELL IS CARL DOING. I guess given Beckley/Lamm/Wilson, it's safe to say that absolutely every vestige of Carl's taste had disappeared by this point. He might have even thought this was A GOOD IDEA.

2. Surfin'

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
f*** me, the vocals on this are absolutely terrrrrrrrrrible. NASAL DOMINATION. Carl being SHITE. Like, even his smack-addled late 70's performances have merit. This sucks.
Not to mention ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT THIS.
new lyrics. NEW LYRICS
MORE OF THEM.
I'm in pain. There are ten more songs. WHY.

3. SUMMER OF LOVE.

Mike Love, I will come round your house and make my fist meditate up your arse for this.
CHRIST ON A BICYCLE THE DJ SCRATCHES.
My Grandma has better flow than MC "Whisperin" Love.
attached and back don't rhyme, you bald apple juice chuggin goon.

4. Island Fever

These verse appear to be words in the english language. But they make no sense.
The Beach Boys' hymn to sexually transmitted diseases?
"My baby caught it and I'm not quite sure how/she might have got it from her travel brochure?" - Denny lives?
My baby can't dance or sleep because IT BURNS.
KEYCHANGE
f*** synthesisers, btw.

5. Still Surfin'

What the hell is this.
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS.
The fact I've spent a lot of time editing other things during this song speaks volumes.
What the hell makes ANYONE think it's ok to drop mexican terms for women in verses. Mamacita and the like. f*** YOU, MIKE.

6. Slow Summer Dancin' (Unneccesary parentheses)

IN BOTH CORNERS, BRUCE JOHNSTON
DETAILING HOW HE'S GONNA MAKE SWEET, SWEET, SWEET LOVE TO GROUPIES.
Misheard "I'll treat my angel really nice" as "I'll treat my ANUS.....REALLY NICE!"
Al "The Songwriter" Jardine keeping up his fine, fine, tradition of contributing entirely original melodic and lyrical ideas to songs. HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT
That sax break. NO.

7. Strange Things Happen.

Ok, this is the worst thing so far.

It's something to do with the combination of SLAMMIN' MIKE LOVE JAMS and Al "Well, that never happened before!" Jardine learning about sex in 1991.

OH MY GOD. This is so so so s oo soooooo awful. I am crying with laughter.

8. Remember (Walking In The Sand)

Carl, I do love you, but when Mary Weiss dies she's going to find you in heaven and BEAT SEVEN SHADES OF CRAP OUT OF YOU FOR THIS.

"Echoing" Mike Love is also particularly ridiculous.

THE SAX SOLOS. AHSHGSHDGFXBGDGXFNJDMKYI6

GUYS I'M LOSING THE WILL TO LIVE. I HATE THIS ALBUM.

9. Lahina Aloha

Tropical beats
meaningless title
SOOOOOLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
palm trees
paradise
"Whisperin" Love

the f*** is this DRIVEL. I FEEL LIKE I'M BEING VIOLATED WITH OFFENSIVE ITEMS CARVED OUT OF JELLY OR SOMETHING. OFFENSIVE SMOOTHNESS. It's some terrible oxymoron i wouldn't believe possible if it wasn't fucking me in my ears.
THE HELL.

THREE MORE TRACKS LEFT, YOU CAN DO IT.

10. Under The Boardwalk

MIke Love, you get the f*** away from my girl.
Carl, I'm sorry, but The Drifters are also going to beat the hell out of you up there too. Possibly Carole King as well. At least they'll be tired after beating mike love to shreds. And you, Al.
ANOTHER SAXOPHONE SOLO. mo'fos.

As an aside, guys, this is one of the most awful albums in terms of production, mixing and mastering I've ever heard. IT IS THIN AS HELL.

11. SUMMER IN PARADISE.

dig that jangly fauxbyrds guitar.
THOSE 'HARMONY' VOCALS ARE CRAP. BRIAN WOULD BEAT YOU DEAD IF HE WAS IN THAT SESSION.
I think these might be EVEN WORSE LYRICS than Strange Things Happen or MC LOVE in something else.
f***, IT'S JIM MCGUINN.
that explains the guitar.
YOU BITCH, MCGUINN.

This is shite. musically, aurally, it's balls. BALLLLLLS. BIG SWEATY, HAIRY, OOZING TESTICLES. I feel ill.

12. Stamorever.

I have no more bile. I just have wine. After the systematic and calculated raping of the entire spectrum of pop music through these twelve tracks, some arsehole covering a Dennis Wilson song pales in comparison. I mean, it even has woodblocks on it, which makes it more reverent of a 'classic' bb's sound than anything on this record yet.

SEE WHAT THIS RECORD HAS DONE TO ME. I AM DEFENDING STAMOS

and with one fucking horrible sounding fake midi chord on the keyboard, that's it. The worst record I ever heard.

That's the funniest thing I've ever read!!  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

You need to get out more.
SMiLE Brian
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 05, 2015, 10:37:41 AM »

Nah, he is in awe of the comic genius of hypehat!

And production aside, I’d so much rather hear a 14 year old David Marks shred some guitar on Chug-a-lug than hear a 51 year old Mike Love sing about bangin some chick in a swimming pool.-rab2591
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 05, 2015, 10:39:10 AM »

That's the funniest thing I've ever read!!  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

You need to get out more.

Take me out once in awhile Marky -- someplace fancy -- not that sh-thole you "frequent" that has clearly robbed you of joy and humor.  And maybe then I'd feel differently.  Till then, f-ck you -- cuz that's some funny sh-t homes.   Cheesy

bringahorseinhere?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 06, 2015, 02:11:23 AM »

anyways!  this is the only way you should be listening to the album  Shocked

RickB
mikeddonn
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 06, 2015, 02:30:24 AM »

Maybe Dr Love was alluding to the fact that in 2017 Brian will overdub his voice on to the above album and it will be remixed and released as a limited edition vinyl Beach Boys album!  Then my collection of vinyl albums would be complete.  Grin
smile-holland
Smiley Smile Associate

The dream of Amsterdamee...

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 06, 2015, 04:26:20 AM »

RickB

hmm, yeah, perhaps I should do that again. It's the US version btw, not the UK version.

Rule of thumb, think BEFORE you post. And THINK how it may affect someone else's feelings.

Check out the Beach Boys Starline website, the place for pictures of many countries Beach Boys releases on 45.

Listening to you I get the music; Gazing at you I get the heat; Following you I climb the mountain; I get excitement at your feet
Right behind you I see the millions; On you I see the glory; From you I get opinions; From you I get the story
bringahorseinhere?
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 06, 2015, 04:40:32 AM »

sure sounds better on the turntable than the cd, well it does for me.....

would be interesting just the same, to go back and 'remix' and remaster the album.....

maybe 'they' should sell us the multitracks so we can make our own mixes hehe...

maybe others who hate the album may find peace in the album by 'polishing this turd'...

RickB
job
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 06, 2015, 07:15:56 AM »

RickB

Aww man I wish I had that...or could find it.  It would love to hear how much better the record sounds on my turntable. 
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx