gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680746 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 18, 2024, 11:33:59 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A few of my songs  (Read 1458 times)
robmhendrick
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2014, 07:21:57 AM »

I have been working on an album where all the songs are about dreams that I've had. This first one is probably the strangest dream I have ever had. I was like 11 or 12 and I still remember it 25 years later!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pm2arc8TCpI

Something is Wrong (R.Hendrick)

Looking back through a dark and cloudy haze. I saw three friends next to plastic pools so strange. One was short, one medium,  the other 6 feet tall.

I had a friend with a nose really long. I tried to tell him that something is wrong.  His nose waved,  his face changed to another friend with a long nose.

I used to live in the house that it took place.  But I found myself in another time and space.  How did I get here?  What is going on in my head?

When I woke,  I knew it was a dream.  I tried to tell the people all the things that I had seen.  They said that's nice now go away we're having an important meeting.

In the room where the meeting took place,  stood a long table and it was in outer space.  Then I realized I didn't recognize a single face.

It suddenly occurred to me the room in which they met, was actually the same place the bathroom was set. How did I get here?  What is going on in my head?

Something is wrong
Something is wrong
Something is wrong
Very very wrong!

I used to live in the house that it took place.  But I found myself in another time and space.  How did I get here?  What is going on in my head?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 07:23:23 AM by robmhendrick » Logged
robmhendrick
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 07:30:06 AM »

This was a nighmare. Looked like zombies with Marilyn Manson eyes attacking me

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uXU7VdijY5g

Creepy Guys (R. Hendrick)

Layin on my bed in a deep ellum loft,
surrounded by a cloud of some creepy guys

So scared of what I see , I'm as stiff as a board. Lookin at the guys with their freaky eyes

I gotta get away,  so I fight and I claw. I wanna go home to my house so far away

I push the guys aside and I open up the door.  Step outside and see the paisley skies
robmhendrick
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 07:31:56 AM »

Not about a dream,  but fun Smiley

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m6AqXXwcOmA
Magic Transistor Radio
Smiley Smile Associate

Bill Cooper Mystery Babylon

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 10:09:36 AM »

Oops. I logged in with my other profile that I never use. Anyway, I am robmhendrick. Since most are more familiar with this profile.

"Over the years, I've been accused of not supporting our new music from this era (67-73) and just wanting to play our hits. That's complete b.s......I was also, as the front man, the one promoting these songs onstage and have the scars to show for it."
Mike Love autobiography (pg 242-243)
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx