gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680753 Posts in 27615 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 20, 2024, 08:21:44 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WOW, listen to Mike tear Brian down!  (Read 5825 times)
GhostyTMRS
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2014, 08:11:51 PM »

Agreed, and it's quite frankly upsetting that this is what the board is known for these days.

Ain't that the truth.
Bill Ed
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2014, 08:31:56 PM »

And Mike even throws in a nice little eulogy for Cousin Dennis!
Don Malcolm
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2014, 09:02:49 PM »

Please lock the thread, guys. It's OK (ha ha) to view the clip for whatever purpose it may serve the viewer, but we sure as heck don't need to waste bandwidth talking about it...been there, done that, been there, don't wanna go back.
MaryUSA
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2014, 09:38:59 PM »

Hi all,

There are too many things to look forward to to bring up old things.  I like the old BB/BW songs.  Yet I am also looking forward to the release of No Pier Pressue, the L&M movie, Brian's and Mike's book.  We all know everyone has their favorite BB.  I do feel that regardless of how one feels about another person nobody shold go after anyone.  Third, if an interview Mike gave or is a part of annoyed me so much it would be best to ignore.  I have watched Wilson/Love, whatever we want to call it, with some amusment.  It would have been better to have said I love my cousin.  I hated the drugs he did.  I try to stay out of family fueds that aren't mine.  It is fun to look back on a concert you went to, an interview you liked or an album you listend to or the first time whe you were 15.  Yet there is a lot to look forward to as well.  I am going to enjoy the gifts for BW/BB music.     
18thofMay
Smiley Smile Associate

Goin to the beach

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2014, 09:45:32 PM »

Typical Cohen arse Chaff of a thread/post.

It’s like he hired a fashion consultant and told her to make him look “punchable.”
Some Guy, 2012
"Donald Trump makes Mike Love look like an asshole"
Me ,2015.
Micha
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2014, 09:57:32 PM »

There's a difference between creating a topic on old news to have a good discussion and creating one just to start an argument.

I'm not looking for an argument, but could you point me the way to the abuse department, please? Smiley

Ceterum censeo SMiLEBrianum OSDumque esse excludendos banno.
♩♬🐸 Billy C ♯♫♩🐇
Pissing off drunks since 1978
Global Moderator

🍦🍦 Pet Demon for Sale - $5 or best offer ☮☮

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2014, 09:59:10 PM »

Please lock the thread, guys. It's OK (ha ha) to view the clip for whatever purpose it may serve the viewer, but we sure as heck don't need to waste bandwidth talking about it...been there, done that, been there, don't wanna go back.

Agreed. No good can come from this.

Need your song mixed/mastered? Contact me at fear2stop@yahoo.com. Serious inquiries only, please!
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx