-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:55:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: peteramescarlin.com
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  "Honkin' Down the Highway" is a euphemism for ejaculating into a vagina
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "Honkin' Down the Highway" is a euphemism for ejaculating into a vagina  (Read 4178 times)
Quzi
Smiley Smile Associate

Eagerly awaiting tHe BeDRoOM TaPES

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2014, 05:58:00 PM »

Suddenly Al's assertion that he's taking it "one little inch at a time until we're feeling fine" makes a lot more sense, as does his cheeky little piece of meta-commentary where he asserts that he's got a "way with girls" with a wink and grin. Brian played his ultimate practical joke when he unleashed a record with such a bizarre euphemism for honking down a highway as a single. I bet he loved how he got not only Al Jardine but Billy Hinsche to sing it Grin

"A/S/L"?
"Age:24. That's when Brian Wilson made Pet Sounds. Sex: Brian Wilson was having loads of sex with Marilyn when he made Pet Sounds. Location: Gold Star Studios, where Brian Wilson assembled with the Wrecking Crew to make Pet Sounds. Hbu?"
RBennett123
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 06:06:13 PM »

That's exactly what dawned on me about my 4th or 5th time listening to this song. I remember being pretty drunk, singing along to every word, when all of a sudden....BOOM...this song is about boning. I wonder if Al ever picked up on it. This IS one of his favorite BW tracks, right?
Quzi
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 06:09:26 PM »

This discovery makes Al's version on A Postcard from California infinitely hilarious. Brian's resolved to playing this gag till the grave - I love it.

"A/S/L"?
"Age:24. That's when Brian Wilson made Pet Sounds. Sex: Brian Wilson was having loads of sex with Marilyn when he made Pet Sounds. Location: Gold Star Studios, where Brian Wilson assembled with the Wrecking Crew to make Pet Sounds. Hbu?"
alf wiedersehen
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 06:20:35 PM »

Excellent thread title.
Quzi
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 06:23:37 PM »

Excellent thread title.

Agreed. You can really tell that I'm a virgin.

"A/S/L"?
Andrew G. Doe
Smiley Smile Associate

The triumph of The Hickey Script !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2014, 03:01:18 AM »

That's exactly what dawned on me about my 4th or 5th time listening to this song. I remember being pretty drunk, singing along to every word, when all of a sudden....BOOM...this song is about boning. I wonder if Al ever picked up on it. This IS one of his favorite BW tracks, right?

Given that he forgot it had ever been released, I doubt it.

The four sweetest words in my vocabulary: "This poster is ignored".
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: