-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:38:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Carnival Of Sound
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Net Neutrality...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Net Neutrality...  (Read 13839 times)
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2015, 05:57:42 AM »

Bean Bag, your heart is in the right place, but the US of A is too complacent and lazy to actually care and do something about our freedoms getting more and more infringed upon....

The president recently enacted that affordable care act law BS which does absolutely NOTHING AT ALL to improve healthcare here, but does force millions of Americans to hand over their hard earned money to for-profit corporations, and nobody really even made a peep about that idiocy.

They could've pumped a bunch of the money they use for spying on Americans' phone calls and text messages and internet histories into educating more healthcare professionals and opening more locations where people can get health issues taken care of, but no, it makes more monetary sense to force every single person to have to pay insurance companies.

If nobody actually gives a sheeit about healthcare scams, nobody's going to care about what happens to their internet, as long as it isn't completely taken away from them....

America, land of the cheap, home of the laze. Keep pledging allegiance to that flag, I'm sure some government fools are on their way to my house to take me out and make it look like suicide. You heard it here first. RIP, stack-o-tracks

LOL  RIP!

Yes, complacency is definitely half the battle.  But historically, the most complacent don't matter anyway.  It's the one's paying attention that matter.  There's probably a dozen or so on this board who care.  So let's care.  Strong voices spreading awareness here there and everywhere.  In general, opposition to tyranny needs to be emboldened.  The language we use needs to be stronger and more confident.

These fcks are supposed to SERVE US.  But the muther fockers are RULING US.  Fck them to hell and back.   Afro  That sort of thing.  And you're right, with the internet keys in the hands of the FCC... who knows what they'll consider "illegal."  You can be assured it will cost us more.  All of us.

Ideally, the larger issue -- what must end -- is this Age of Regulation.  The reality is that Congress is being removed from creating laws.  The representatives of the people have been unconstitutionally written out of the process of making laws and we are ruled by agency regulation.  FCC?  Who the fck elected YOU?!

The entire federal bureaucracy is quite logically unconstitutional.  They're the criminals.  Not me with my inflammatory red text.

Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2015, 10:22:10 AM »

Unfortunately when the USA is suffering from poor leadership and stupid decision making, which grinds your country to a halt, it affects all of us living elsewhere as the world economy and the order of day to day life is negatively impacted upon.

IF your elected officials actually represented the people who elected them...we'd likely all be better off.  But they serve only their own narrow self and party interests and their ongoing addiction to power.  In doing so...they weaken the entire 'West'...themselves more than any other.  And the weakest link in the entire chain is the one calling almost all of the shots...and drinking ALL of the tea.

It's disgusting.  Bunch of Benedicts. Angry

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2015, 08:25:32 PM »

Unfortunately when the USA is suffering from poor leadership and stupid decision making, which grinds your country to a halt, it affects all of us living elsewhere as the world economy and the order of day to day life is negatively impacted upon.

IF your elected officials actually represented the people who elected them...we'd likely all be better off.  But they serve only their own narrow self and party interests and their ongoing addiction to power.  In doing so...they weaken the entire 'West'...themselves more than any other.  And the weakest link in the entire chain is the one calling almost all of the shots...and drinking ALL of the tea.

It's disgusting.  Bunch of Benedicts. Angry

Well said.  I too believe the US role extends beyond our borders -- NOT in the imperialistic sense that the Obama-ites are mistakenly afraid of. But in the sense that people are in need and depend on other people.  America has responsibility to those less fortunate.  That's something Obama doesn't understand.

Obama only understands power and what's good for him.  Personally, I wouldn't leave any of my allies or foreign dependents out to dry like the Obama-ites.  Those fcks only want votes -- hence they PRETEND to like Mexicans.

Lee Marshall
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2015, 01:47:28 PM »

Ya...except that the American problem centres entirely around the way the Republican Party...propelled, unfortunately, by the tea party has held the country hostage for over 6 years.  Yes Obama is the President and, as such, should be held accountable to some degree.  He should have FORCED his agenda through instead of just standing there allowing the GOP to squeeze his nuts 'til they virtuallty fell off.  The majority of Americans clearly gave Obama and the Democrats carte blanche to clean up the mess made by Bush the 2nd, Cheney and those other collective fools.  Instead?  Obama wanted to play 'nice'.

There's no room for 'nice' in politics or bottom-line business.  Obama let the people down by letting American extremists run and bog down the country...and the world.  America will never lead again...at least not until they stop trying to bite their own tail to death.  They think that their own asshole is the prize.  Well?  They won it.

Roll Eyes

"Add Some...Music...To Your Day.  I do.  It's the only way to fly.  Well...what was I gonna put here?  An apple a day keeps the doctor away?  Hum me a few bars."   Lee Marshall [2014]

Donald  TRUMP!  ...  Is TOAST.  "What a disaster."  "Overrated?"... ... ..."BIG LEAGUE."  "Lots of people are saying it"  "I will tell you that."   Collusion, Money Laundering, Treason.   B'Bye Dirty Donnie!!!  Adios!!!  Bon Voyage!!!  Toodles!!!  Move yourself...SPANKY!!!  Jail awaits.  It's NO "Witch Hunt". There IS Collusion...and worse.  The Russian Mafia!!  Conspiracies!!  Fraud!!  This racist is goin' down...and soon.  Good Riddance.  And take the kids.
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2015, 09:06:14 PM »

Ya...except that the American problem centres entirely around the way the Republican Party...propelled, unfortunately, by the tea party has held the country hostage for over 6 years.  Yes Obama is the President and, as such, should be held accountable to some degree.  He should have FORCED his agenda through instead of just standing there allowing the GOP to squeeze his nuts 'til they virtuallty fell off.  The majority of Americans clearly gave Obama and the Democrats carte blanche to clean up the mess made by Bush the 2nd, Cheney and those other collective fools.  Instead?  Obama wanted to play 'nice'.

There's no room for 'nice' in politics or bottom-line business.  Obama let the people down by letting American extremists run and bog down the country...and the world.  America will never lead again...at least not until they stop trying to bite their own tail to death.  They think that their own asshole is the prize.  Well?  They won it.

Roll Eyes
I think we may be talking past each other.  How did the Tea Party get Obama to give up his agenda?

I see the exact opposite!  I see Obama getting his way.  The Republicans losing and the Tea Party struggling to get a voice in the party, nationally.  The mid-terms and local elections have proven that the PEOPLE (what REALLY matters here) are NOT inline with the Obamas or the establishment Republicans.  They ARE the Tea Party... which no longer exists.  It's just the people, realizing their government reps simply DO NOT REPRESENT them.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 09:07:07 PM by Bean Bag » Logged

stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2015, 03:43:43 AM »

The whole thing, the folly, of the American people and government is, Republicans AND Democrats both have had multiple terms to "right the ship" but unfortunately they all seem to have their heads so far up their collective booties that nobody gets anything but doodieheaded ideas and politicians.

Both parties have allowed a bloated federal government to exist that spends way too much money on things that step over the line of "governing" the masses and cross into the realm of "trying to run their lives" and "spying on mostly innocent people's personal business in the name of national security." Obama has done exactly what Bush has done, albeit with different methods, in creating more and more animosity towards the American people.

God bless Edward Snowden for exposing the NSA and Obama as nothing more than a darker skinned clone of George W Bush. It's just too bad the chickenshit liberals (and most of the conservatives as well) would rather suffer in silence than call out and do something about the president they elected who has done jack squat aside from racking up more national debt and encroaching on the freedoms that made the USA the great country it once was....

No mas, por favor.
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2015, 10:02:47 AM »

One of the things I've really enjoyed and looked forward to, is the growth of the internet.  Where it was going to go.  This invention surpasses the printing press, the radio, TV all the rest.  As bandwidth and technology increases, the sky was the limit.

Now that's soon to be over.

OBAMA and the EVIL Progressives (...yes, they're fking EVIL useless pieces of dog sht, make no mistake -- Progressives offer NOTHING to society and human well--being) -- if they aren't stopped and they're able to take control of regulating the internet... all of that dreaming and potential is OVER.  Done.  One of the greatest inventions of human history, will slow and stagnate and no longer be something that grows with human history.

If you believe anything else... then you've been lied to.  And if you don't believe ME --- ask yourself why they're not showing you the regulations UNTIL they're passed.  Hello Obamacare for the internet.

"We've got to pass it... to find out what's in it."
Nancy Pelosi (on Obamacare)

zachrwolfe
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2015, 12:34:31 PM »

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 07:57:00 PM by zatch » Logged
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2015, 09:24:49 AM »

One of the greatest inventions of human history, will slow and stagnate in the U.S. and no longer be something that grows with human American history.

Fixed that for you.

LOL  The US is trying hard to be as slow and regulated as the rest of the world.  The "Progressives", just like during Prohibition -- over-reached and went too far.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 12:05:23 PM by Bean Bag » Logged

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2015, 09:43:19 AM »

The next Constitutional Amendment should really just ban Progressives.  The NON PROGRESSIVE AMENDMENT.  It should basically say this, but in smart-guy legal words -- "Uh, guys (and gals)... the Federal Gov't isn't really supposed to do much.  It's just here to unite the States and provide a military.  The states set their own rules.  That's the beauty of this experiment you unintelligent, faux intellectual PRICKS!!  You get the Constitution... and that's it.  Got it?  That's all you can do.  You're not running Healthcare, you're not running the schools, and you're sure as FCK not supposed to be running the fcking INTERNET!"

« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 12:05:32 PM by Bean Bag » Logged

bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2015, 04:21:30 PM »

Wait. That's the moron's amendment and there are already way too many republicans

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2015, 04:48:00 PM »

Wait. That's the moron's amendment and there are already way too many republicans

Ah, yes. The counter-argument.  LOL

At least no one would mistake you for being the faux-intellectual targeted in my now aptly-named Moron Amendment.

bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2015, 07:35:51 PM »

At least no one would mistake you for being the faux-intellectual targeted in my now aptly-named Moron Amendment.

nopers. no mistaking me

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2015, 10:04:25 PM »

nopers. no mistaking me
Well, bgas... your secret woulda been safe with me -- 'cept now you gone and told everyone. Perhaps that's why some folks crave the FCC controlin' their thought diet.  Wink

bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2015, 06:28:04 AM »

nopers. no mistaking me
Well, bgas... your secret woulda been safe with me -- 'cept now you gone and told everyone. Perhaps that's why some folks crave the FCC controlin' their thought diet.  Wink

Folks wanting to protect me?

filledeplage
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2015, 06:48:51 AM »

nopers. no mistaking me
Folks wanting to protect me?
Problem now is that the waters have been muddied.  Now, there are proposed higher speeds for what is classified as internet.  Big Red and ATT for their horrid DSL lines, (not fios) don't like that the accepted standard speeds have been upped to about 25 mg.  Now others such as google fiber are in a position to catapult right over all of them.  One problem is of their own making, which is the issue of not being able to self-police and keep their word as to wiring schools and other groups which was part of the original bargain.

Then the govt. side has issues because of citizen four, and their apparent untrustworthiness for privacy.  And lack of transparency all around. 

Just sayin' - the providers had a license for a long time, to print money and their greed with bad service and 90%+ profit margins have made them come under the microscope.  All sides merit scrutiny. 
Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2015, 12:12:11 PM »

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2015, 12:19:42 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! YOU THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT YOUR STUPID NETFLIX!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
 LOL

Bean Bag
Smiley Smile Associate

Right?

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2015, 12:35:00 PM »

"We did it!  All hail the dark lord... we did it!" Oommmmmmmmmmm.

Good.  Goooooood.
Ooo that  guy's scary.  Kinda looks like that pencil-dck we have in the white house? 

bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2015, 01:58:24 PM »

Haha, yes, Ghostlusters

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: