gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 02:14:17 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What year is this photo of BW with Michael Jackson?  (Read 12959 times)
Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2014, 09:45:48 PM »

some of the above sources I trust.  Google...not so much

yeah, I can see not trusting Mikie; the rest are pretty safe bets( other than the ofttimes curmudgeonly AGD )

Thanks.  I'll remember that, Dufus.  You already laid an egg the other day and AGD responded that he's not going to acknowledge you again on this board; now you're going for two, eh?

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2014, 09:52:20 PM »

some of the above sources I trust.  Google...not so much

yeah, I can see not trusting Mikie; the rest are pretty safe bets( other than the ofttimes curmudgeonly AGD )

Thanks.  I'll remember that, Dufus.  You already laid an egg the other day and AGD responded that he's not going to acknowledge you again on this board; now you're going for two, eh?

Is your memory really that good? 
There was no egg laid. It's really not a concern to me if the legend is having trouble getting out of the swimming pool and can't/won't be bothered acknowledging tjos who truly treasure his existence. 
as for you and google, I googled Mikie and got these for images: 
http://tinyurl.com/lwn96yu
Most of them are WAY nicer than I would expect for you....

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
kookadams
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2014, 01:13:44 AM »

Its a trick question cuz michael jackson died in 1984 when he caught fire in the pepsi add..
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2014, 11:06:18 PM »

Its a trick question cuz michael jackson died in 1984 when he caught fire in the pepsi add..
You mean what, he did die in 2009.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
SloopJohnB
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2014, 12:19:15 PM »

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=michael+jackson+fire+pepsi+1984
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 12:21:15 PM by SloopJohnB » Logged

I don't know where, but their music sends me there
Pleasure Island!!!!!!! and a slice of cheese pizza.
kookadams
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2014, 12:31:11 AM »

No. The REAL michael jackson died in 84. The real mj was a black man NOT a white woman.
phirnis
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2014, 12:37:42 AM »

Just googled it and there actually is a 1984 MJ conspiracy doing the rounds. Ah, the interwebz...
RangeRoverA1
Smiley Smile Associate

I drink expired tea. wanna sip or spit?

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2014, 03:36:06 AM »

No. The REAL michael jackson died in 84. The real mj was a black man NOT a white woman.
Oh, you meant it metaphorically. I agree that early MJ was where it's at, but thing is, he couldn't be "black" for good. Though yes, he's gone bad with the surge.

Short notice: the cat you see to the left is the best. Not counting your indoor cat who might have habit sitting at your left side when you post at SmileySmile.

Who is Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance Duet Fan Club CEO? Btw, such Club exists?

Zany zealous Zeddie eats broccoli at brunch break but doesn't do's & don't's due to duties.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx