gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680739 Posts in 27613 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 18, 2024, 12:48:40 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Frankie Valli tour  (Read 1385 times)
donald
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2014, 09:22:32 PM »

Went to this tour tonight.   Boy was I surprised and delighted.    Yes, 80 year old Valli and around 18 people on stage for support.  He could have done it with half that many.    Like going to a full band Brian Wilson show with BW in good voice and engaging the audience.......at 80!!!!   go see this if u get half a chance.   Can't imagine catching a better show this year, all things considered.   
Rich Panteluk
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2014, 06:03:21 PM »

Hey Donald!

Love Frankie Valli and have seen him live twice.  Once in the 1980's and once a couple of years ago.  Met Frankie and got to shake his hand, got the setlist and was in the front row.  Pretty cool.  Don't want to spoil anyone's good time but industry insiders (whose name you would recognize) have suggested that some of the vocals are canned.  It bummed me out.  I heard this before I saw my last Frankie show.  Watched carefully from my front row seat.  If Frankie was lip synching he was doing a good job!
Lowbacca
Smiley Smile Associate

please let me wonder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 04:01:11 AM »

[...]
Don't want to spoil anyone's good time but industry insiders (whose name you would recognize) have suggested that some of the vocals are canned.  It bummed me out.  I heard this before I saw my last Frankie show.  Watched carefully from my front row seat.  If Frankie was lip synching he was doing a good job!
We had a separate thread on that topic... can't seem to find it now, though. Tongue
donald
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2014, 11:18:39 AM »

He had four backing vocalists didn't need canned vocals to do the parts he couldn't sing.  He had foUr fosketts Wink
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx