gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680597 Posts in 27600 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 11:50:48 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bruce Radio Interview  (Read 1402 times)
Pretty Funky
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2014, 02:12:14 PM »

Listening now. Actually sounds like he's had a few brews! LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZxwvxyO7OM
CenturyDeprived
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 03:25:25 PM »

Listening now. Actually sounds like he's had a few brews! LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZxwvxyO7OM

Very interesting to hear Bruce talking about finding his biological family and half-siblings. I wonder how much being adopted affected Bruce one way or another. Bruce has (understandably) been pretty private about that over the years.
LeeDempsey
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2014, 05:29:57 PM »

I remember seeing an episode of the public access TV show "Little Art's Poker Party," where Bruce was the guest.  Bruce started to get a little uppity with host Art Fein ("Hey, I've got a Grammy, and you're asking me about Bob Sled & the Toboggans?"), and Art came back with "Bruce, you're adopted, aren't you?"  Put him back in his place.

Lee
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 05:36:16 PM by LeeDempsey » Logged
Jim V.
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2014, 06:55:33 PM »

I remember seeing an episode of the public access TV show "Little Art's Poker Party," where Bruce was the guest.  Bruce started to get a little uppity with host Art Fein ("Hey, I've got a Grammy, and you're asking me about Bob Sled & the Toboggans?"), and Art came back with "Bruce, you're adopted, aren't you?"  Put him back in his place.

Lee

I have to say I find it hilarious that Bruce was getting mad about that. Last time I checked he himself willingly put out the mind-boggling stupid Bob Sled & the Toboganns single around the time of Pet Sounds. So exactly why would an interviewer not be able t ask him. Seems like every new Bruce story I hear just makes the man sound even worse to me. Shame. Because he definitely did add a few good things to Beach Boys history ("California Girls", "God Only Knows", "Disney Girls", "Isn't It Time").
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx