gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680849 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 27, 2024, 02:44:17 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Has Brian Wilson ever sued Brian Wilson?  (Read 2777 times)
joshferrell
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2014, 04:56:12 PM »

LOL
ontor pertawst
Smiley Smile Associate

L♡VE ALWAYS WINS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 05:18:10 PM »

Bruce Johnston is totally suing Bruce Johnston.

This Bruce has got "30 years of experience helping financial businesses adopt next-generation marketing and technologies to grow their practices."

Weirdly, he used to be on a volleyball team with:

David Marks, District 5 Councilman.

"Bipartisan, Independent Leadership."

What of Al? Surely there must be another.

Professor Alan Jardine, University of Glasgow

Not a dentist, but apparently worked on "A novel gene therapy approach to treatment of renal disease."
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 05:25:02 PM by ontor pertawst » Logged
guitarfool2002
Global Moderator

"Barba non facit aliam historici"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 05:24:55 PM »

Considering what a diehard fan of the Dodgers the musician Brian Wilson has been for a half-century plus, and considering the pitcher Brian Wilson is currently wearing Dodger blue, it would seem like a home run for the LA Dodgers promotions department to run with an idea around that.

My idea, and if they do in fact run with this idea you heard it here *FIRST* and this is now my digital copyright:

Brian Wilson bobblehead day at the stadium. But with a twist...limit the number of bobbleheads to the first 20,000 fans at the stadium. Wrap them in plain brown paper so you can't see what's inside. Make 10,000 of the pitcher Brian, and 10,000 of the musician Brian.

Make *ten* very special limited editions...the bodies are the same, but the heads are switched. So you'll get the bearded pitcher's head on top of a Hawaiian shirt wearing body standing at a microphone or something. Those 10 lucky fans get either an autographed baseball or an autographed copy of Smile, their choice.

You'll draw baseball collectors, Beach Boys collectors, Brian the pitcher fans, Brian the musician fans, it would be awesome.

Back me up on this. You saw it here first. Copyright Guitarfool2002, 2014.

And if anyone out there is looking for a team promotions "idea man", I'm available for hire and ready to make it rain.

Seriously.  Wink

"All of us have the privilege of making music that helps and heals - to make music that makes people happier, stronger, and kinder. Don't forget: Music is God's voice." - Brian Wilson
Eric Aniversario
Smiley Smile Associate

Keep the Summer Alive!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2014, 12:39:12 AM »

We have to convince these 5 guys to go on tour! C53. It's actually kind of funny that each of these guys has similarities to the Beach Boys with the same names.
Lonely Summer
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 12:42:10 AM »

I once met a booking agent named Dennis Wilson, and like his namesake, he had a drinking problem.
Summer_Days
Smiley Smile Associate

...and your dream comes true.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014, 07:38:25 AM »

Don't forget Dennis Wilson, who wrote the music to the show Fawlty Towers.

Wouldn't it be nice if we were older, then we wouldn't have to wait so long
And wouldn't it be nice to live together, in the kind of world where we belong?
http://wildsmiley.weebly.com
Emdeeh
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2014, 10:43:51 AM »

And the Scottish musician, Carl Wilson.
Rocket
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2014, 11:51:10 AM »

Considering what a diehard fan of the Dodgers the musician Brian Wilson has been for a half-century plus, and considering the pitcher Brian Wilson is currently wearing Dodger blue, it would seem like a home run for the LA Dodgers promotions department to run with an idea around that.

My idea, and if they do in fact run with this idea you heard it here *FIRST* and this is now my digital copyright:

Brian Wilson bobblehead day at the stadium. But with a twist...limit the number of bobbleheads to the first 20,000 fans at the stadium. Wrap them in plain brown paper so you can't see what's inside. Make 10,000 of the pitcher Brian, and 10,000 of the musician Brian.

Make *ten* very special limited editions...the bodies are the same, but the heads are switched. So you'll get the bearded pitcher's head on top of a Hawaiian shirt wearing body standing at a microphone or something. Those 10 lucky fans get either an autographed baseball or an autographed copy of Smile, their choice.

You'll draw baseball collectors, Beach Boys collectors, Brian the pitcher fans, Brian the musician fans, it would be awesome.

Back me up on this. You saw it here first. Copyright Guitarfool2002, 2014.

And if anyone out there is looking for a team promotions "idea man", I'm available for hire and ready to make it rain.

Seriously.  Wink

This is actually an awesome idea!
Joel Goldenberg
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2014, 08:21:23 AM »

The British Conservative Mike Love, otherwise known as the Antiquated Agent. Grin

http://antiquatedagents.wordpress.com/2012/09/27/new-pr-appointment-for-mike-love/
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 08:27:04 AM by Joel Goldenberg » Logged
kookadams
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2014, 12:46:26 AM »

I firmly believe there is ONE brian wilson and one brian wilson only and he aint some young baseball player, its brian wilson THE greatest rock composer, writer and leader period.
chris.metcalfe
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2014, 08:15:46 AM »

Don't forget Dennis Wilson, who wrote the music to the show Fawlty Towers.

...whose middle name was Main, which strangely is where the BB ended up.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx