gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680599 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 28, 2024, 11:46:26 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2014 Vinyl Reissues, 20/20  (Read 1036 times)
Giggens
Smiley Smile Newbie

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2014, 05:43:15 PM »

Hey everybody!

I couldn't find a thread devoted to the 2014 vinyl reissues, and if there is already one, I totally apologize! 

I picked up the 20/20 reissue, and it sounds FANTASTIC!  The packaging is spot-on, and is designed like the original gatefold.

One minor hiccup though:  On the very bottom of the back cover it states "Originally released in 1964".  Anyone else notice that?

Has anyone else played some of the other reissues like Live In London, Friends, Love You, Concert or In Concert? 
ppk700
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2014, 05:57:54 PM »

Hey everybody!

I couldn't find a thread devoted to the 2014 vinyl reissues, and if there is already one, I totally apologize! 

I picked up the 20/20 reissue, and it sounds FANTASTIC!  The packaging is spot-on, and is designed like the original gatefold.

One minor hiccup though:  On the very bottom of the back cover it states "Originally released in 1964".  Anyone else notice that?

Has anyone else played some of the other reissues like Live In London, Friends, Love You, Concert or In Concert? 

I certainly think The Beach Boys were ahead of their time, but that's taking it a little too far, IMO.
bgas
Smiley Smile Associate

Oh for the good old days

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2014, 07:47:33 PM »

Hey everybody!

maybe all the threads should have their titles in braille for you blind folk: 
http://smileysmile.net/board/index.php/topic,16766.0.html

Nothing I post is my opinion, it's all a message from God
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx