gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680784 Posts in 27616 Topics by 4067 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims April 24, 2024, 01:54:12 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Beach Boys sights in the greater Los Angeles area  (Read 11714 times)
Emdeeh
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2014, 10:47:14 AM »

I was at the Denny Bash too. It was a lot of fun, especially the sharing stories and sing-a-long part. It was so cool watching Dennis' sons from various marriages getting together as a family.

Mikie
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2014, 12:25:03 PM »

I attended. It was great, and really felt like witnessing a family reunion (which it literally was), though obviously from an outside observer's perspective. I arrived early and sat at the bar, and Gage sat down by me. While I had never seen him before, I instantly had a hunch it was him. He was a nice guy. I still have my Denny Wilson Bash T-shirt, pin, and tote bag.

So you sat next to Gage, who was back in the old neighborhood from when he was a baby. I think he stayed briefly at a motel nearby if I remember right.

I, I love the colorful clothes she wears, and she's already working on my brain. I only looked in her eyes, but I picked up something I just can't explain. I, I bet I know what she’s like, and I can feel how right she’d be for me. It’s weird how she comes in so strong, and I wonder what she’s picking up from me. I hope it’s good, good, good, good vibrations, yeah!!
mikeddonn
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2014, 12:38:18 PM »

I wonder what Brian usually orders at that deli. There's this deli in Houston called Kenny & Ziggy's I've been wanting to try, and the Reubens they serve there look delish.

I really hope it's Kenny Rogers and the son of Bob Marley that teamed up after Kenny's chicken franchises went under....

LOL Nah, it's a Jewish Deli that gets a lot of rave reviews, and even appeared on Diners, Driveins and Dives on Food Network.

I beg to differ.  He's revealed quite a few things in interviews, including favourite places.  I won't post the links out of respect for Brian's privacy.
Yeah, would suck to be eating a Rueben, look up and see this:

This should have a spoiler alert Billy!  Grin I've not watched it yet!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 12:39:29 PM by mikeddonn » Logged
gfx
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx