-->
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:12:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News: Endless Summer Quarterly
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  The Smiley Smile Message Board
|-+  Non Smiley Smile Stuff
| |-+  The Sandbox
| | |-+  Egon Schiele Exhibition in London
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Egon Schiele Exhibition in London  (Read 3295 times)
Smilin Ed H
« on: October 11, 2014, 09:17:01 AM »

http://fridaynightboys300.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/egon-schiele-radical-nude-at-courtauld.html
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 09:21:23 AM »

Can you please expand your OP a little?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 09:23:06 AM by Hugh Janus » Logged

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 09:28:51 AM »

"Here is a blog post regarding the topic: ... "

You're welcome.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

No interest in your assorted grudges and nonsense.
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 09:44:00 AM »

I mean he should "sell" this blog post to us, let us know why we have to read it.

I have been dubbed Mr. Pet Sounds and Mr. Country Love by polite and honored board member Smile Brian. I hope I live up to those esteemed titles.
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2014, 09:49:30 AM »

I'm sure he appreciates your input. I know I would.

Demon-Fighting Genius; Patronizing Twaddler; Argumentative, Sanctimonious Prick; Sensationalist Dullard; and Douche who (occasionally to rarely) puts songs here.

Mr. Verlander
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2014, 10:07:12 AM »

I mean he should "sell" this blog post to us, let us know why we have to read it.

Or, you could take the 5 seconds to click on it, and decide for yourself. Decisions like this are tough, I understand.
Smilin Ed H
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2014, 02:15:06 AM »

Cheers, Luther
Mendota Heights
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2014, 05:40:59 AM »

Or, you could take the 5 seconds to click on it, and decide for yourself. Decisions like this are tough, I understand.

I am just giving Ed friendly advice here. I assume he posts links to his blog because he wants to increase his blog traffic. Explaining what the blog posts are about would increase his traffic even more.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 06:10:46 AM by Swedish Frog » Logged

Smilin Ed H
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 08:27:23 AM »

I am just giving Ed friendly advice here. I assume he posts links to his blog because he wants to increase his blog traffic. Explaining what the blog posts are about would increase his traffic even more.

Nope. Thought people might find art as interesting as Destiny, cats or the Nobel Peace Prize - and this is an exhibition that at least some members of the board will have reasonable access to.
the captain
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2014, 08:57:02 AM »

Nope. Thought people might find art as interesting as Destiny, cats or the Nobel Peace Prize - and this is an exhibition that at least some members of the board will have reasonable access to.

I believe that's the Noble peace prize...or maybe the Noble Peas Prize? I guess I'm not sure.  Wink

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: