gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
logo

gfx gfx
gfx
680601 Posts in 27601 Topics by 4068 Members - Latest Member: Dae Lims March 29, 2024, 10:45:45 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Brian Dates – 10/25 & 10/26 – Bridge School Benefit  (Read 1110 times)
HeyJude
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile WWW
« on: September 26, 2014, 12:58:13 PM »

Looks like Brian is going to be playing the Bridge School Benefit, 10/25 and 10/26. Hopefully he’ll do something else in the Bay Area. I did the Bridge School show once before to see McCartney in 2004. Great show, but already don’t dig a lot about the live concert experience, so I’m not interested in being there for 8-10 hours each day to catch a short 45 minute Brian set.

No word on whether Al will be there. It’s not too far from Al’s home either. Maybe he’ll get Neil Young to sing “California Saga” with him?

THE BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE IS ON FACEBOOK!!! http://www.facebook.com/beachboysopinion - Check out the original "BEACH BOYS OPINION PAGE" Blog - http://beachboysopinion.blogspot.com/
Rocky Raccoon
Smiley Smile Associate

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 01:00:10 PM »

The Bridge School Benefit concerts are streamed for free on YouTube so this is one we'll all get to see, very exciting.

stack-o-tracks
Smiley Smile Associate

The baker man

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014, 06:08:09 PM »

My first Brian Wilson show was the Bridge School Benefit back in 2006.

Great show, with several of the artists guesting on other artists' sets. They play all acoustic instruments. The venue sucks a caribou's ass, but there aren't too many other legit music venues around here that will hold that many people.

I can't remember all the artists that performed, but 2006 had Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, Death Cab For Cutie, Brian, Neil Young of course, and we left before Dave Matthews Band played their set.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 06:15:33 PM by stack-o-tracks » Logged

No mas, por favor.
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx